Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #15
Entegra Owners Club
Originally Posted by Bee950 View Post
I think the driver side mirror needs to be about two inches higher.
I'm perfectly happy with mine so explain for me what 2" higher would accomplish. Can't you adjust them to your liking?

Tom and Regina
2013 Entegra 44DLQ
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #16

I looked and it doesn't appear that they can be adjusted up, they would have to be installed higher. For my height and where I sit I have to lean forward to get a good view of the drivers side mirror, obviously this is not a big deal. Would just like to be able to not have to do that.

Chuck, Judy, Sam and Willie (The Boys)
2013 Anthem 44 DLQ
2007 GMC 2500 HD 4wd
iquailhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:18 AM   #17
Entegra Owners Club

You're not suppose to be driving from a lounge chair! Maybe you can get your seat elevated more.
Tom and Regina
2013 Entegra 44DLQ
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:43 AM   #18
Entegra Owners Club
I played around with the mirror the other day,,,I thought once you loosened the three set screws you could tilt up as well?
Corey and Tammi
2013 Entegra Anthem DEQ
2015 Buick Enclave
CoreyinWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #19
Originally Posted by Bee950 View Post
As the title says, so far this year I have made from Austin Texas, 2 round trips to Phoenix, one round trip to Daytona Fl, and I just got back from a round trip to Greeley Co. This weekend, I go to NE Texas for a 750 mile round trip, and a 300 mile trip the week after that. I bought it with 6000 miles a year and a half ago. It now has 35K as of yesterday. By the end of this year, I will put on another 20,000 miles or so. I just had my shop trailer painted to match the coach. It came out pretty good. The color was supposed to be the grey charcoal color along the rear, but he used the paint code for the metallic black. For what he charged to paint it, I am not complaining. A least it matches one of the colors!

This motorhome makes life so easy on the road since I usually drive around 800 miles a day.
If I read between the lines is there a fear of flying here?
Eaglesview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #20
I have a pilots license... My coach is a commuter vehicle for taking me to work.
Bee950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #21
Moderator Emeritus

The mirrors on our Allegro Bus are higher up than the Entegra mirrors. I'll trade you any day (of course that would include the coach ).

The higher mirrors don't let you see the rear tires. Or, you can angle them down to see the tires but then you lose the distant view. So you either get to see who's coming up behind you or you get to see your tires for those tight maneuvers - but not both.

One thing I liked about the Entegra when driving them was the lower mirrors. They have a better perspective and let you see the tires as well as way behind the coach. Plus, the higher mirrors give you a blind spot at intersections. Entegra's mirrors are low enough that you can see over them and you won't get surprised by cross traffic at an intersection.

The reason Entegra can offer a lower mirror mount is because their windshield is taller (actually, lower might be a better term). The lower windshield lets you see better when parking or maneuvering because it eliminates some of the guess work as to where the front of the coach is. If Tiffin lowered their mirrors they would be below the windshield so they can't do that. I'll take Entegra's mirrors and windshield any day.
Mark & Leann Quasius
2016 Cornerstone 45A
2007 Allegro Bus 42QRP (Sold)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #22
+2-what Mark says!

loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote