Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
A09 washing machine error

Anybody run into this and find an easy fix? I have pulled the closet panel and played with the hoses and valves..to no avail. Any suggestions short of having the units pulled?

CoreyinWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #2

There was a prior thread involving washer machine issues. I know, because I was involved in it. I know we discussed FO7 codes some of us were getting in addition to other issues and malfunctions. I am not sure if your code was discussed on that thread. Best to check that thread as well as with customer service. They also have a list of explanation and diagnosis for codes if possible before pulling units and prior to service.

BUS4US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Corey,

We had a new code, A10 code, several weeks ago. Had a large towel and a couple small things. Machine itself was quiting in the same way it did with the F07 code. My guess is the machine simply doesn't work when some load conditions are in place.

This time, instead of a pair jeans twisted up, the towel was twisted up. We tried to get it to run with nothing else...no go. We ended up adding several large items, but light weight, and presto, worked just fine through end of cycle. Just like we did with the jeans.

So I'd say what and was it twisted up such that it mght be holding excess water, or too much weight on one side during beginning of spin cycle. Take some stuff out and add a golf shirt or two and try it again.

Contrary piece of you know what...probably Chinese with an American titale on the front of the machine.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #4

A09 and A10 the same codes?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
They are not, but I don't think the machine is really smart enough to know what the problem is...I've had two different codes, both seemed to be caused in the same way. Entegra fixed the door latches to solve the F07 code. JMHO...it codes out when it senses not working to perfection and that can be fixed sometimes by simply shifting the load or changing the amount and configuration of the load...that's been our experience adn we've had no fixes yet from Entegra.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #6

We had a similar problem. There is a filter which is accessed by removing the lower panel. There is a small round filter which is easily removed. I had to unscrew the white strip in front of the washer to get to the lower front panel which unsnaps to get to the filter. Have a towel ready. There is some water loss. When I did mine I also noticed the drip pan did not drain. I am going to check with the factory when we visit there in July. I would think the pan should drain to the exterior. Cleaning the filter did the job. With the filter removed, you can get a visual on the pump impeller. Mine had a dollar bill, a quarter and some lint in it. Cleaned it out and the code went away. Total time is less than 1/2 hr. Good luck.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
homelessjack, I would also like to know if and where the drip pan, for the washer, drains. The dealer didn't know and I sure don't see any drain hose anywhere. Keep us posted.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
I believe you can see the drain from the engine compartment
CoreyinWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #9

You can't miss it from the engine bay, it's the drain hose with a "cloud" of spray foam/insulation around it!