Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-09-2013, 05:45 PM   #1

after auto coach levels

Llets say the coach does not seem levels after auto level, whats the process to operate the jacks to get it level then set it at level. THX 4 any info at all
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
The Equalizer manual has a section regarding setting the "null" to correct that problem. It's fairly simple but will require a small level or use the bathroom door to establish level.

I bought 2 small camper levels at Walmart in the RV section. I have one in the overhead cabinet above the drive seat and the other one above the DS left window once level was established.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyreno View Post
Llets say the coach does not seem levels after auto level, whats the process to operate the jacks to get it level then set it at level. THX 4 any info at all
Use the four button as appropriate (they have up and down arrows on them). I pretty much stick to the right and left button which appear to operate on the front levelers. And while the other recent leveling thread gave 53 different types of levels....DW stands at the bathroom door...we start with it at 90 degrees from the wall and I adjust...front to back leveling...when the door doesn't move then we're good front to back. Then she moves the door to 45 degrees from the wall and I work side to side. When it does't move, we're there...at least good enough. Just use the buttons.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #4

then will it go to that position on auto from there or is this an ongoing process thx
Old 11-10-2013, 08:10 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
And the on-going process, which I probably have to use about 50% of the time, is finalizing level. I think that the majority of the time, it is because the site is not sufficiently level for the auto to do the job...may be wrong, but doesn't really matter. You have the option to make it as "perfect" as you want...and as some suggest on here that they need (I guess they can fell that last 0.3 degrees off balance
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:25 AM   #6

Great thx again im going,,, Fishing..
Old 11-10-2013, 09:18 AM   #7

Just remember the arrows on the buttons are the direction the jacks move not the coach. Up on the arrow means the jack goes up and the coach goes down etc. Noel
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:52 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
The only thing I can add is once the coach is perfectly level, setting the "null" one time and my coach levels perfectly every time now. I hope that hasn't changed with the newer Equalizers.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote