Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #1

Anthem puck lights

Doe anybody know the size of puck lights used in the classic anthems?
For replacement purposes...

Thanks in advance
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-03-2017, 05:18 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Do you have an early 2014 or later 2104? The earlier 2014 had halogen G4 bulbs. The later 2014 have LED fixtures. There was a post recently regarding those.... brand, replacement size and where to order. http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/flic...ts-331268.html
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:39 PM   #3

I must have the later 14 because all mine are led lights.. I actually would rather have the halogen. I like the gold glow way better ...good info...
thanks
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:47 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowejug View Post
I must have the later 14 because all mine are led lights.. I actually would rather have the halogen. I like the gold glow way better ...good info...
thanks
That might be able to be accomplished. When my coach was delivered we had 2 colors of ceiling light, half were white, half were the gold glow. We had the lights changed to white to match when the coach was returned to Entegra. I would guess both colors are available from the manufacture.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:52 PM   #5
rbr

Entegra Owners Club
All of the ones I've received lately are the lower color temperature version (yellower light), so I now have a mix. The part number that ends with a P appears to be the warmer color.

Also be aware that the lights discussed in the referenced thread are the larger ones that are predominant in the coach, but there is a smaller size that is used under some of the cabinets. (sorry, but don't know the specs on those)
rbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:32 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
We have a classic Anthem (2015), and had several of our flickering pucks replaced at Middlebury. Well, we're out of warranty now, and have three more pucks flickering. This morning we called Jupiter and had a nice discussion with them. First, these lights are warranted fully for three additional years after the 2yr Entegra warranty. Second, there is a newer model light puck (04-102WWP) designed to reduce electrical interference with TVs and radios.
Third, the color may vary slightly between lots of diodes produced for these pucks.
I told the tech that I had three lights flickering, so he is sending us 4 lights immediately at no charge. If there is a noticeable color change, I'll isolate those to one location to minimize the distraction.
Fattman-Litlboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:24 PM   #7

When you guys are using the term "puck lights", are you meaning the small lights that are up against the wood trim or cabinets such as over the couch (which I know as puck lights) or are you talking about the LED lights that are generally recessed in our ceilings?

If you mean the ceiling lights, there has been an extensive thread which I think that I started about 3 months ago on this issue.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:31 PM   #8

Memory going bad. It was actually an older thread that someone (me?) restarted and updated with new information. Here is the thread

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/flic...ts-331268.html

Now, I ordered 3 of them paying the roughly $12 each price for 2 year and a month or 2 out of warranty ceiling lights. NO ONE bothered to tell me that there was any additional warranty from Jupiter on those lights all three of those should have been on Jupiters warranty and not out of my pocket, if that is true. Guess I am going to have to have another discussion with them.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:44 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Sorry, I was referring to the main lights on the ceiling which are approx. 4.75-inch in diameter. I started the new thread because no one ever mentioned the 5yr warranty on these, and this warranty should be of importance to everyone, not just the souls who participated in the original strings.
Fattman-Litlboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, lights