Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-18-2017, 04:38 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
Aquahot stopped-no help forthcoming

We have a 2018 Entegra Aspire 44W. This morning, the hot water stopped. When I checked, both lights on the switches (electric and burner) in the half bath were out. Called Entegra and they helped me to find the 25 amp fuse that had obviously burned out. Replaced and tried to restart Electric and Burner. Fuse burned out again. Entegra had me make sure all wires were connected tightly behind control panel. Put in another fuse. Now electric stays on but diesel burner on Aquahot does not come on even though switch may light for varying lengths of time. We are full timers in Salem, Oregon and can't locate a mobile service for Aquahot. Entegra can't get us local mobile help nor can Aquahot. Any suggestions for a new owner and non technical guy? We've only had coach 2 1/2 months. Thanks!
__________________

__________________
gbrash is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2017, 04:49 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Magic-carpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, Pennsylvania
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrash View Post
We have a 2018 Entegra Aspire 44W. This morning, the hot water stopped. When I checked, both lights on the switches (electric and burner) in the half bath were out. Called Entegra and they helped me to find the 25 amp fuse that had obviously burned out. Replaced and tried to restart Electric and Burner. Fuse burned out again. Entegra had me make sure all wires were connected tightly behind control panel. Put in another fuse. Now electric stays on but diesel burner on Aquahot does not come on even though switch may light for varying lengths of time. We are full timers in Salem, Oregon and can't locate a mobile service for Aquahot. Entegra can't get us local mobile help nor can Aquahot. Any suggestions for a new owner and non technical guy? We've only had coach 2 1/2 months. Thanks!
I've heard good things about Beaver Coach Sales in Bend Oregon. They are an Entegra Dealer and may be able to help. Maybe 150 miles from where you are in Salem? 800-382-2597
__________________

__________________
Jeanne & Mike
2017 Cornerstone 45B
Magic-carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:30 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
Thanks, we are coincidentally traveling to Bend on Saturday. Not to open a can of worms, but the sales manager at BCS told us in no uncertain terms that if we did not buy from them (we didn't) that we'd be put at the end of their service list if we came in for repairs. We are heading south to escape the NW Fall/Winter within a couple weeks. Thanks again for the suggestion!
__________________
gbrash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:05 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
C310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Granbury, Texas
Posts: 340
Head to NIRV in Phoenix they don't have an attitude like that.
Just my experience and many others.

Steve
__________________
C310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:20 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by C310 View Post
Head to NIRV in Phoenix they don't have an attitude like that.
Just my experience and many others.

Steve
X2.
__________________
J.H.
2017 Cornerstone 45W
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
brobox's Avatar


 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SW FL
Posts: 14,585
Best trouble shooter over the phone and Aqua Hot Tech in the country.
Darin Hathaway 574-612-4826. He is the the Aqua Hot Tech for Entegra at their home rallies. The guy is awesome!
__________________
Chuck in SW FL
A "Classic" 2014 Entegra Anthem 42RBQ
2016 Colorado Z71 PU
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:10 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
gizmo123316's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: FMCA# F461871
Posts: 337
If any dealer told me that I would be at the end of their list for service if I didn't buy from them, I would not buy from them and I would tell everyone I know not to buy there also. It seems that there are a lot of these kind of dealers, so when travelling, it's difficult to get service. That's bad for everyone who travels. Maybe someday this attitude will change. I understand that NIRV is one dealer that will look after people that haven't bought from them. Whenever I go near them they will get my business.
__________________
Bob
Shebandowan, On (near Thunder Bay)
2014 Entegra Anthem RBQ/ 2013 Chev Avalanche
gizmo123316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:21 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 44
I will try Darin Hathaway tomorrow. Thanks for the referral. I had the same reaction to the service warning from BCS as I saw posted above. It is one of the reasons why We drove half way across the country to buy instead of there.
__________________
gbrash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:00 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Magic-carpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, Pennsylvania
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrash View Post
Thanks, we are coincidentally traveling to Bend on Saturday. Not to open a can of worms, but the sales manager at BCS told us in no uncertain terms that if we did not buy from them (we didn't) that we'd be put at the end of their service list if we came in for repairs. We are heading south to escape the NW Fall/Winter within a couple weeks. Thanks again for the suggestion!
Scratch that place from my list of possible resources. I'd take cold showers everyday before I'd drop a dime in their bank account.
__________________
Jeanne & Mike
2017 Cornerstone 45B
Magic-carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:53 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
brobox's Avatar


 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SW FL
Posts: 14,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrash View Post
I will try Darin Hathaway tomorrow. Thanks for the referral. I had the same reaction to the service warning from BCS as I saw posted above. It is one of the reasons why We drove half way across the country to buy instead of there.
Mention that he was referred by the forum. Darin gets a lot of Snowbird business from the forum and he has treat us very well. He travels to RV parks during the season. Just saw him in MI last month.
__________________
Chuck in SW FL
A "Classic" 2014 Entegra Anthem 42RBQ
2016 Colorado Z71 PU
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #11
Member
 
Tom n Sandra's Avatar


 
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 70
Of course you go to the back of the list. They have great customer service and never let someone else cut in front of you for service if you are their customer. Sounds like the best company to buy from if you ask me.
__________________
Tom n Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:38 PM   #12
2014 Entegra Cornerstone


 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Huntington Beach, California
Posts: 82
A "bring it on in and we'll get to it as soon as possible" would have sufficed rather than saying what they did. It's probably a simple fix and wouldn't affect "their" customers anyway
__________________
ButchT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:01 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
gizmo123316's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: FMCA# F461871
Posts: 337
That's a TOTALLY IGNORANT thing to say to anyone. It would not make me buy anything at that location.
__________________
Bob
Shebandowan, On (near Thunder Bay)
2014 Entegra Anthem RBQ/ 2013 Chev Avalanche
gizmo123316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:04 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
DSL417's Avatar


 
Entegra Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6,137
Blog Entries: 2
I'd suggest you call Ken in service at Beaver. I didn't buy from them, but I just completed about 10k worth of body and paint work. I know they have a lot of coaches there for service; I know not all of them are their sales. If you go there, I'd recommend you pass on to Ty (owner) that comment from the sales guy; just don't think that sounds like most of Beaver.JMHO
__________________

__________________
Dave and Beth
2015 Cornerstone 45J
Ford F-150 and 2016 Polaris Razor
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AquaHot 450DE-1 Help! Scott98 Class A Motorhome Discussions 3 04-08-2016 11:20 PM
Help -- Aquahot won't fire up jdwky Entegra Owner's Forum 26 03-31-2015 01:20 AM
HydroHot not working/AquaHot Co. no help Playtime III RV Systems & Appliances 8 01-06-2013 01:59 PM
Anyone stopped OR NOT stopped for pulling motorcycle trailer behind TT? tammyinwv Trailer Towing and Tow Vehicles Discussion 17 02-26-2007 08:54 PM
Aquahot Help hogbreth MH-General Discussions & Problems 6 01-09-2007 02:34 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.