Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-27-2019, 07:18 AM   #1

Aspire and Anthem - Most Popular Floor Plans?

You guys and gals are going to have to put up with me for a bit as the wife and I finalize our Entegra search.

Does anyone know what the best selling floor plans are for Aspire and Anthem? We are having a hard time choosing. We seem to gravitate towards the 44B, 44F and 44W. Just not sure of the minor differences between them that owners like or dislike. Would love to hear about the floor plan you chose and why you picked it over some others.

An example of what is confusing us is a left over 2019 Anthem 44B at our dealer. It has the optional 3 seat theater seating instead of the standard couch. Does the 45 foot coach really only sleep two people? Maybe that's why it is left over on the dealers lot?

I'm sure you can tell how new we are to researching Entegra. Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer...

Adam
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-27-2019, 07:49 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Send a message via MSN to KennyGolub
We love our 44W. It has the theater seating and a couch that opens to a bed across from it.
If we were buying again, we might choose the 44F (45F) due to the large rear walk-in closet.

KennyGolub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 07:49 AM   #3

The sage advice is to find the floor plan that works for you. And it’s true, at least for us. While we liked the DEQ and 44b initially, the 44b won out in the end. We use the half bath daily.
Happy hunting.
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 09:34 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
It's all about your needs and tastes. The B is the most popular floorplan and we had one. Then we fell for the Y (Cornerstone only?) and it was - for us - the best we ever had.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:35 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1atom12 View Post
You guys and gals are going to have to put up with me for a bit as the wife and I finalize our Entegra search.

Does anyone know what the best selling floor plans are for Aspire and Anthem? We are having a hard time choosing. We seem to gravitate towards the 44B, 44F and 44W. Just not sure of the minor differences between them that owners like or dislike. Would love to hear about the floor plan you chose and why you picked it over some others.

An example of what is confusing us is a left over 2019 Anthem 44B at our dealer. It has the optional 3 seat theater seating instead of the standard couch. Does the 45 foot coach really only sleep two people? Maybe that's why it is left over on the dealers lot?

I'm sure you can tell how new we are to researching Entegra. Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer...

Adam
You have to get whatever works for you. We have the 44A w/desk option (desk option no longer offered :-( and one reason we are slow to upgrade. The other is that the kitchen counter space and pantry space in the new models is less) and sofa. Sofa pulls out with a queen sleeper so we can sleep 4, but only on occasions when we have the grand children traveling with us. If it wasn't for the kids we would prefer the theatre seating for sure.

Right now if I were to do it again we would probably go with the 44W. Very open, almost like having a full wall slide.

We wanted a bath 1/2 for convenience with the rear bath while traveling with slides in. The 44B is most likely the most common floorplan, many we know pulled the L-Shape couch and replaced it with either theatre seating or a straight couch. BTW, the 44W has much better access to the washer / dryer compared to the 44B - make sure you look at that aspect.

So just some random thoughts from the peanut gallery, however, a couple of suggestions...consider NIRVC as you dealer. Their service after the sale is second to none. Consider going to either the Tampa show or Hershey and walk the floorplans, but whichever you choose you will like it. Enjoy the shopping...it is almost as good as the journey.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:11 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
We have the B and love it. We replaced the uncomfortable couch with a Lambright reclining sofa. When we do have guests that stay - a blow up queen mattress works very well. The negatives I’ve heard with the F and A plans are that the big slide is on the passenger side, so makes getting into the bays harder.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:14 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHoGo View Post
You have to get whatever works for you. We have the 44A w/desk option (desk option no longer offered :-( and one reason we are slow to upgrade. The other is that the kitchen counter space and pantry space in the new models is less) and sofa. Sofa pulls out with a queen sleeper so we can sleep 4, but only on occasions when we have the grand children traveling with us. If it wasn't for the kids we would prefer the theatre seating for sure.

Right now if I were to do it again we would probably go with the 44W. Very open, almost like having a full wall slide.

We wanted a bath 1/2 for convenience with the rear bath while traveling with slides in. The 44B is most likely the most common floorplan, many we know pulled the L-Shape couch and replaced it with either theatre seating or a straight couch. BTW, the 44W has much better access to the washer / dryer compared to the 44B - make sure you look at that aspect.

So just some random thoughts from the peanut gallery, however, a couple of suggestions...consider NIRVC as you dealer. Their service after the sale is second to none. Consider going to either the Tampa show or Hershey and walk the floorplans, but whichever you choose you will like it. Enjoy the shopping...it is almost as good as the journey.
We bought our current Thor Palazzo from NIRVC in Atlanta. They are the only dealer we will work with from now on. What a bunch of great people.

Thanks to all for your feedback so far. It's very helpful.

Adam
Old 09-27-2019, 10:19 AM   #8

I’m not sure the B is the most popular anymore. We have the W and think it’s a great floor plan. We had an A floor plan, but didn’t like it for the same reason we don’t like the F. The large slide in those two floor plans is on the passenger side and it is a pita to get to the basement compartments when that big slide comes out and drops down.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:41 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
First question is single bath or bath and a half. Single, I would say the DEQ can't be beat unless you go to the Cornerstone where the X and Y are both great. There are more bath and a half options with the B and the W probably leading the pack. JM (not so) HO.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 12:55 PM   #10

They shrunk the 1/2 bath in the 2020 44B model. Shame
Old 09-27-2019, 01:29 PM   #11

All the suggestions are excellent - I'd only add that you should closely study the floorpan diagrams and options list.

For example: in our case, my wife preferred the B floorpan, due to the abundance of counter space (both kitchen and full bath), the availability of a fireplace, and she loves the L-couch.

Of course, those features aren't important to many folks - that's the reasoning behind so many choices!

[To answer your question which floorpan is the most popular: we did the factory tour a few weeks ago, and Don said the B plan is still the most popular...] Thanks,

BG
BobG88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 04:52 PM   #12

Another 44 B floor plan lover here... the L shaped couch is perfect placement for movies and 2 people easily can lay out.. the fire place under the tv is cozy..
it’s also been said the 44 B plan usually brings up to 10 grand more on resale and sells faster
Then other plans..
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 08:04 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
We love our 44B. In the 19 the L couch is FlexSteel instead of Villa from earlier years. It's very comfortable and works well for our lifestyle - 3 little dogs who can all join us on the couch. The pull out sleeper works for grands and the kitchen is a little larger. The 20 models lose a little in the half bath because of the built-in china cabinet in the B. I would mind but DH would since that's his main bath. Friends have the F since they full time and need the storage. We aren't out more than 4 months and I prefer the larger kitchen. Not particularly fond of tv's on lifts either. You just have to decide what works best for you.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 08:09 PM   #14

We have the 44A, with the desk option and the theater seating option, so our Anthem sleeps only two. OTOH, the entire time we had the Aspire, no one else ever slept in it, so we felt the greater utility was a good tradeoff. I'm actually going to pull the desk at some point - by the time we can move into it full-time, I will be retired and won't need the desk. I have ambitions plans for that area....

Tags
anthem, floor