Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-26-2018, 08:43 AM   #1

Aspire Aqua Hot zone issue

I started with a search but did not see a thread that addressed my issue. If it has been answered before I apologize.
The 13 aspire is new to me along with the LP Aqua hot.
The MH has three zones, and from what I gather zone one is front heat, zone two is floor, and zone three is rear bedroom and bathroom heat.
Zone 1, and 2 seem to be working properly but zone 3 does not blow heat out of the registers. Any suggestions would be appreciated as it's a holiday weekend.
Thanks in advance
Ceo530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-26-2018, 09:11 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceo530 View Post
I started with a search but did not see a thread that addressed my issue. If it has been answered before I apologize.
The 13 aspire is new to me along with the LP Aqua hot.
The MH has three zones, and from what I gather zone one is front heat, zone two is floor, and zone three is rear bedroom and bathroom heat.
Zone 1, and 2 seem to be working properly but zone 3 does not blow heat out of the registers. Any suggestions would be appreciated as it's a holiday weekend.
Thanks in advance
Check to see if the #2 circulation pump in the Aquahot is working (this should be the one towards the rear of the unit). After running the unit and pumps for a while feel the hoses coming out of the unit they should be hot. Check if pump #2 loop is as hot as pump #1 loop.

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 09:17 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757driver View Post
Check to see if the #2 circulation pump in the Aquahot is working (this should be the one towards the rear of the unit). After running the unit and pumps for a while feel the hoses coming out of the unit they should be hot. Check if pump #2 loop is as hot as pump #1 loop.
Got it, will do..then report back
Old 05-26-2018, 09:32 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Does you Aqua Hot have any indicator lights on the side of the unit. The lights should show green if all is well. Any red lights will indicate a fault.

I am currently trying to determine what is wrong with my 450D. Pump 2 has a red light but I am getting heat from the zone. So my conundrum is the burner is working, the registers are blowing heat but it has a red light. Will be calling AH.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:48 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
The Aquahot LP 400 only has 2 pumps. Pump # 1 supplys Heating fluid to zones 1 & 3. There is a booster pump in this loop above the fresh water tank on my model. Pump 2 supplies zone 2 (infloor heat) and it also serves as the recirculation pump for hat water. It gets a lot of use. When it is quite I can hear pump 2 turn on when I turn the burner switch on
royals1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:23 AM   #6

Quote:
Got it, will do..then report back
I checked zone two circulation pump line and it is definitely not hot. Zone one pump line was hot.
Do I have a next step or do I need to order a pump?
Old 05-26-2018, 10:31 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
If you have a red light on pump #2 take a picture of it so you can email it to Aquahot CS. Looks like you are still in warranty. They replaced my pump 6 months after my warranty expired
royals1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:34 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
I checked zone two circulation pump line and it is definitely not hot. Zone one pump line was hot.
Do I have a next step or do I need to order a pump?
Any red lights on the Aqua Hot board next to the AH unit in the basement? If there is a red light for that pump, good chance it is out
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:35 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by royals1212 View Post
If you have a red light on pump #2 take a picture of it so you can email it to Aquahot CS. Looks like you are still in warranty. They replaced my pump 6 months after my warranty expired
Do I have indicator lights on a 375?
Old 05-26-2018, 10:42 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Do I have indicator lights on a 375?
According to the owners manual for the 400, the 375 is no longer listed. On page 18 it has the board.
http://www.aquahot.com/files/owners_...de400LPWeb.pdf
Old 05-26-2018, 10:51 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
According to the owners manual for the 400, the 375 is no longer listed. On page 18 it has the board.
http://www.aquahot.com/files/owners_...de400LPWeb.pdf
Unless I'm completely blind which I could be, I do not see a panel like that anywhere. It sure would make diagnosis much easier tho.
Old 05-26-2018, 10:59 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Unless I'm completely blind which I could be, I do not see a panel like that anywhere. It sure would make diagnosis much easier tho.
On my 14, it mounted high on the forward wall in the AH compartment. You have to look up to see it, not the best location, it has been moved on the newer models. Not sure of the 13, maybe a 13 owner can chime in.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:17 AM   #13

Quote:
When I had a '14 Aspire with the 375 it did not have the panel with the fault lights.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:30 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
On my 14, it mounted high on the forward wall in the AH compartment. You have to look up to see it, not the best location, it has been moved on the newer models. Not sure of the 13, maybe a 13 owner can chime in.
I looked but I don't see a panel for the 375.