Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-03-2017, 11:16 AM   #15

i have the mobley with the $20 unlimited plan. From what I understand they still offer two unlimited plans, but they are $70-$90 per month with whatever hotspot you have.
That's just my understanding, but then I have a hard time understanding AT&T after being transferred numerous times.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-05-2017, 01:26 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Spartan Chassis
AT&T Unlimited Plus Plan with Hotspot

We were at the South Central Area Six State Rally for FMCA in Texarkana, AK last week. The new FMCA National President Jon Walker was there and he announced that FMCA had reached agreement with Verizon to offer a Jetpack with 22 Geg unlimited data for $60 a month, subject to throttling in some cases.

This comes in the wake of a previously announced similar program that got canceled before it ever got off the ground. I was told by a Senior VP for FMCA that Verizon had second thoughts about their decision to pull the plug on the earlier program and came “back to the table” to make this deal.

For folks who already have a Verizon Jet Pack on an existing plan, there are supposed to be rules to allow you to move to this deal without penalty. Of course you need to be an FMCA member.

It goes into effect 11/7/17. More details are supposed to be in next months’ issue of FMCA magazine.
2017 Dutch Star 4018 - Sold - Towing Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
deaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:49 AM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, it's 25 GB per month with throttling above that. $49.95/month with a 2 year contract and they give you the Jetpack for one cent. If you cancel before the two years, they prorate the Jetpack and charge you up to $149 for it, which goes down each month that you have had it. Available only to FMCA members and FMCA is not authorized to sign up new members just to get the plan.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:58 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Here's a link to the plan: https://www.fmca.com/benefits/verizon.html

At least, I didn't see that link yesterday when I checked the FMCA website.

I don't, at first look, see any provision for those of us who already own a Jetpack to "bring our own device" to the plan. Looks like a 2 year contract with the new device included in the contract.

Take care,
Stu
Old 11-08-2017, 01:44 PM   #19

2 yr contract AND proof that your FMCAmembershio is paid for the two years as per email from FMCA
Old 11-08-2017, 02:32 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Mark, thanks for the update. Nice to finally hear what the bottom line is for those that missed the Mobley. Too bad the restrictions have been put on the plan when the Mobley was so simple.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote