Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-29-2016, 12:42 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmon129 View Post
Curious Noel, what year/brand was your previous coach? I would like to steer others away from it if possible. THX!
08 Winnebago.
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-29-2016, 06:00 PM   #30

We have a 16 Anthem same coach as G &J. Only 4 minor issue that I could have lived with and they were taken care of with no issues all. We have bought 2 coaches from Robin and he has been good to deal with. Naturally, we had to beat him up a little on price but RVOne service and Robin have been great to deal with.
waterboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:39 AM   #31
G&J

Entegra Owners Club
Our experience, our opinion

I make the comments I make based on my meeting with other Entegra owners. When in conversation I explain that our first fault list was over 75 items I'm told that I'm lucky! many many owners have a list way longer than ours. Our first list was over 75 items and 6 weeks later our second list (bear in mind that 70% of items on the first list were addressed)we have another list with around 70 items. Now as nice as Middleburg is I don't really want to spend my holiday there.

As for Robin I flew 6,000 miles to see this man who basically lied through his teeth to get me there and when I told him that he wasn't going to get a deposit until I had made up my mine I suddenly became invisible. We found him to be rude in his manner and he even refused us a test drive saying" if your going to visit another dealer get them to give you a test drive" We felt so strongly about the bad treatment we had received from this clown that we wrote to the CEO to complain. In our opinion he is not a very nice person to deal with, if you have had a good experience with him it's because you obviously got your cheque book out!
G&J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 07:04 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&J View Post
I make the comments I make based on my meeting with other Entegra owners. When in conversation I explain that our first fault list was over 75 items I'm told that I'm lucky! many many owners have a list way longer than ours. Our first list was over 75 items and 6 weeks later our second list (bear in mind that 70% of items on the first list were addressed)we have another list with around 70 items. Now as nice as Middleburg is I don't really want to spend my holiday there.

As for Robin I flew 6,000 miles to see this man who basically lied through his teeth to get me there and when I told him that he wasn't going to get a deposit until I had made up my mine I suddenly became invisible. We found him to be rude in his manner and he even refused us a test drive saying" if your going to visit another dealer get them to give you a test drive" We felt so strongly about the bad treatment we had received from this clown that we wrote to the CEO to complain. In our opinion he is not a very nice person to deal with, if you have had a good experience with him it's because you obviously got your cheque book out!
So, is it safe to assume you ended up buying from the Texas dealer? This may explain your coach problems.
jmon129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:18 AM   #33

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
So, is it safe to assume you ended up buying from the Texas dealer? This may explain your coach problems.
Mine was not purchased in TX and I had a delivery that was so bad the coach needed to be returned to Entegra. I would love to say that all delivers are perfect, but in real life they are not. I would have given anything to be in the perfect delivery group.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:29 AM   #34

I watched the Aspire video, as that is the unit I'm most interested in...

I found it to be informative, however, I must say... the salesperson (Robin) turned me off and made it difficult to watch at times... my GF stopped watching after 3 minutes, as she was turned off by his presentation/manner/vocabulary/attitude..

However, I know he is just that.. a salesperson... I would love to see a detailed video by a representative of the company... looking to showcase the quality, craftsmanship and detail that distinguishes Entegra from others...
oakcreekeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:46 AM   #35
G&J

Entegra Owners Club
Who did I buy from

Quote:
No In fact the CEO asked me what it would take to purchase from RVOne so I told him, part of which was I refuse to deal with Robin and I told them the discount I wanted to make me do the deal.

I'm pleased to say I got both.
G&J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 11:42 AM   #36

Quote:
No In fact the CEO asked me what it would take to purchase from RVOne so I told him, part of which was I refuse to deal with Robin and I told them the discount I wanted to make me do the deal.

I'm pleased to say I got both.
I'm just curious as to who the CEO was that you talked to.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:46 AM   #37

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcreekeric View Post
I watched the Aspire video, as that is the unit I'm most interested in...

However, I know he is just that.. a salesperson... I would love to see a detailed video by a representative of the company... looking to showcase the quality, craftsmanship and detail that distinguishes Entegra from others...
I haven't watched the video yet, but others here, including my DW are impressed with Angie's professionalism. Maybe her video might be what you are looking for.

I noticed that Angie has several models with videos on Youtube.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:14 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I haven't watched the video yet, but others here, including my DW are impressed with Angie's professionalism. Maybe her video might be what you are looking for.

I noticed that Angie has several models with videos on Youtube.
Thanks Chuck... Professionalism was the word I was looking for... As usual, you nailed it..
oakcreekeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 09:33 AM   #39

Forest River Owners Club
jjSpeedwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 02:19 PM   #40

Entegra Owners Club
Wow, some of you guys clearly have not had your morning coffee
Old 03-06-2016, 12:45 PM   #41

[QUOTE=rvbusguy;2958498]
Quote:
You really must distance yourself with the BS that all of these sales people are giving you! Robin, in particular is so full of [ moderator edit ] I wouldn't buy a pencil from him.

Personal attacks. I've known Robin for ten years now. Bought a number of coaches from him. He has never steered me wrong once. He even called me at the hospital after I had my stroke to find out how I was doing.

No reason to go in this direction.
I'm currently dealing with Robin. I agree robin has been great! I think he works hard for his customers. He is honest! I think his video is spot on. Yes he is doing his job in the video and trying to sell the brand, but you can see he truly believes in it. You just cant make everybody happy...
rprkbr is offline   Reply With Quote

« Slide out | Trades »