Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-29-2017, 01:36 PM   #15

Mike Lucas left in the September time frame of this year. He is now an OEM account manager for Diamond Shield.
Flanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2017, 07:13 PM   #16

Sorry for hijacking this thread but Mike Lucas was one impressive CS repair representative (whatever his formal title was). He was often able to articulate both the problem and fix that I was trying to describe to him before I could get it explained to him. And when things were not better at the end of the day from fixes that were supposed to be resolved that day, he would bring up the subject first before I could find it and get upset about an unacceptable job and it would get resolved without me making a big deal about the problem.

And when I talked to him about how happy he was, he constantly denied any unhappiness about the changes and transitions at Entegra and would be there for the long haul. For me, anyhow, his loss is a major loss in that division. I have not been happy with the sophistication of the phone CS people in the past year who have known less about my coach than I have known, which is a pretty bad sign. I was impressed by one of the female repair people from Middlebury (I dont remember her name) who handled customer repair services at the Kerrville Rally very well. She was impressive.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:31 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanz View Post
Mike Lucas left in the September time frame of this year. He is now an OEM account manager for Diamond Shield.
Sorry to hear he left. Mike did an outstanding job for me. I hope he does well at Diamond Shield.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:47 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Sorry for hijacking this thread but Mike Lucas was one impressive CS repair representative (whatever his formal title was). He was often able to articulate both the problem and fix that I was trying to describe to him before I could get it explained to him. And when things were not better at the end of the day from fixes that were supposed to be resolved that day, he would bring up the subject first before I could find it and get upset about an unacceptable job and it would get resolved without me making a big deal about the problem.

And when I talked to him about how happy he was, he constantly denied any unhappiness about the changes and transitions at Entegra and would be there for the long haul. For me, anyhow, his loss is a major loss in that division. I have not been happy with the sophistication of the phone CS people in the past year who have known less about my coach than I have known, which is a pretty bad sign. I was impressed by one of the female repair people from Middlebury (I dont remember her name) who handled customer repair services at the Kerrville Rally very well. She was impressive.

Gary
That would be Mary.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:22 AM   #19

Thankfully Joyce is still there. I think she's one of the last to jump ship
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:00 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post

Gary
Things are different is CS now, at least as far as scheduling for a Middlebury appointment. And they are for the worse. It is no longer first come first serve.

In October I asked for a June appt. to coincide with a trip to Spartan (the farther out the better chance of getting it, I thought).
She says, "We're only scheduling out to May now. We will schedule in June after Jan 1." No problem, I put it on my calendar.

On New Years Day I asked for my June appointment. On January 3 her reply was, "The closest thing we have available for you is at the end Of July!"

I'm not going to begin to try and explain the discombobulated explanation she gave me after I questioned what she had said in October was no longer relevant.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:23 PM   #21

Excel Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Our 2 years will end at the end of September. When should I make the call to schedule? TIA.
M&S Norrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:31 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&S Norrell View Post
Our 2 years will end at the end of September. When should I make the call to schedule? TIA.
Now. And if they say we're not taking September appointments til say, March, for example. Call back in February
Old 01-09-2018, 06:15 AM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&S Norrell View Post
From what has been posted about the new TIA they will only schedule six months in advance and not a day before. You could call now for a June date.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:07 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
I too tried for a May date to mesh with the Spartan Academy and "Homecoming". I mailed my list on 30 November (to be first in line the next day). Worked like a charm. They gave me June 15
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:59 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcosdad View Post
I too tried for a May date to mesh with the Spartan Academy and "Homecoming". I mailed my list on 30 November (to be first in line the next day). Worked like a charm. They gave me June 15
Not like it used to be, for sure. And not for the better!
Old 01-10-2018, 05:59 AM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
My experience with Customer Service run by Joyce has been great. My experience with the factory service scheduling process has been horrible. It appears they are trying to drive owners away from factory service by making it so difficult.
Butte64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:05 AM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizzer60 View Post
Not like it used to be, for sure. And not for the better!
It is a lot different when there were less than 1,000 Entegras on the road (when I bought mine). Now there are close to 4,000 Entegras on the road, 4 times as many coaches to service. Throw in the just sold units that have to go back to the factory to get whatever factory fixed (there were 3 with mis-wired Vega Touch on my last visit, PJ was finding the fix back then). As companies grow with more needs by customers, things are going to change. Wonder what those changes will be when 6,000 Entegras are on the road?

Tags
entegra