Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-07-2019, 11:55 AM   #1

Considering purchase of 2015 Aspire 39E

I'm looking for owners of this floorplan that can provide the pro's and con's regarding this floorplan. We will not be full timers for several years, still have day jobs, but we will take extended 2-4 week trips.

I'm really looking for livability type knowledge. If there have been problems related to the floorplan I would like to know that as well.

Thanks Y'all!

Curtis
2Nailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-07-2019, 12:16 PM   #2

Spartan Chassis
I can’t answer your specific questions and forgive me if you already know this but on Entegra’s website, at the very bottom under shopping tools, you’ll find Product Brochures and website listings for Previous Model Years, including 2015. Lots of specs and photos if you don’t already have them. Good luck.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:08 PM   #3

No forgiveness needed. I have visited the Entegra site and downloaded the brochure. Thanks for the tip! I would like the owners manual to study but they have that access locked down to owners only.

Some things are only learned by doing. I was looking at a floorplan from another manufacturer that the wife & I thought we loved until we discovered that the L-shaped sofa prevented the drivers seat from being rotated toward the living area. Likewise the booth dinette interfered with rotating the passenger seat toward the living area.

One concern for me about the 39e floor plan is that there appears to be limited storage space in the kitchen?

Any and all feedback is welcomed even if you don't have this floor plan but know of certain quirks with 2015 Entegras.
Old 03-07-2019, 01:48 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
You will get some that do not like the full wall slide - but 3 with full wall or 4 slides provide a better living area, the longer you are on the road. Spent a month "bad weather" inside a two slide RV and it got tight.

TV location - Sit in the location you both would be watching and think of sitting there for several hours.

If your going to be working on the road - do you have areas to work without breaking down / putting away the laptops each night to be able to use the remain space.
mike625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 07:15 AM   #5

We have this floor plan. Really like it for the open space. Only complaint (as already noted), is the lack of food storage in the galley. A pantry would solve this problem. FWS is nice for getting around in when dry camping with limited space to put all slides out. Rear bath is nice.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:36 AM   #6

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I really appreciate it. We are travelling to look at a 2015 Aspire 39e tomorrow.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:01 PM   #7

Well we did it! We purchased a 2015 Entegra Aspire 39e from Buddy Gregg RV in Knoxville TN this weekend. I just brought it home yesterday. We arrived on Friday the 22nd to do the walk through. The coach had a few issues that had to be addressed prior to leaving the dealer.

The large drivers side slide out quit working and they had to synch the motors for the slide. It has been extended/retracted several times successfully. Several other small items, like taillight and PS security light needed replacement, they are ordering. They also replaced a torn slide seal on the PS bedroom slide. The exterior shell of the skylight is cracked and they are ordering a replacement. They provided a replacement mirror for the driver side but when I opened the box this morning it is the incorrect mirror so they need to provide the correct replacement. The Aqua Hot pump for zone 1 was defective and they replaced it and now it works correctly.

The final item they worked on Monday that caused our delay in leaving was the Aqua Hot. We started calling our bus "Moaning Myrtle" because everytime the burner for the Aqua Hot fired up it moaned out load for a second or two. The tech called Aqua Hot Monday and they suggested adjusting the air intake and now it just moans for less than a second.

I drove it 4 hours from Knoxville to the house. It drove nicely but crosswinds and large trucks pushed me around a bit. I've read that a steering stabilizer may help.

I am considering getting the chassis serviced and an alignment done and also replacing the stock Goodyear G670 tire with Michelins. We are planning a big road trip this year to Glacier NP so I want to do as much preventative maintenance as I can Afford,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190309_125831.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	396.0 KB
ID:	239553   Click image for larger version

Name:	Made it home from Buying.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	453.2 KB
ID:	239554  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dealer 006b.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	239555  
Old 03-26-2019, 06:59 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations and welcome to the family. Yes - please change those tires - too many issues with those original ones. Then enjoy “Moaning Myrtle” - hope we see you on the road!
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:33 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats. I put the Safe T Plus stabilizer on our Aspire. On our trip out west last year we ran into heavy winds in New Mexico. The stabilizer really helped

Herb
royals1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 07:31 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Considering purchase of 2015 Aspire 39E

The GY G670 have a bad reputation and deservedly so. At least, for the 295 sized tires. My tire guy... who does all the work for MHRSV and NIRVC Texas.. says the 275 that came on the rear on my coach are fine as long as they are within date. They were made on a different production line than the 295 and are very reliable. But the 295 in front have to go. I changed to Michelin X Coach for more weight capacity in the front as well as adding the Saf-T-Plus steering stabilizer.

We may see you at Glacier NP as we will be heading through there again this year. Enjoy the coach!
Johnontheroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 07:45 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Nice coach, the floor plan looks like my 39s. I would suggest you look through the entire "tell others about your modifications" thread. There are all kinds of great ideas for storage and other mods to make your coach more comfortable. Take a look at my posts as I have added a great deal of pantry storage in our coach.
kwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:35 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoods View Post
Nice coach, the floor plan looks like my 39s. I would suggest you look through the entire "tell others about your modifications" thread. There are all kinds of great ideas for storage and other mods to make your coach more comfortable. Take a look at my posts as I have added a great deal of pantry storage in our coach.

I found your post where you converted the space between the fridge and the wall into a slide out pantry. We really like this idea! Did you do this yourself or have it done?
Old 03-27-2019, 10:42 AM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Nailz View Post
I found your post where you converted the space between the fridge and the wall into a slide out pantry. We really like this idea! Did you do this yourself or have it done?
Welcome to the forum with your new ride.
If you are not handy to do a mod like that, there are companies the specialize it that type of thing. I just rented a space to this company and that is what they do, pantry slides, and they come to you. Custom Rollouts Fort Myers | Sliding Shelves | Kitchen Accessories
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 12:23 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Beautiful-welcome [emoji3]
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
purchase