Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
Customer Service

We completed our first trip to the factory for service and we are impressed and satisfied! My husband had our 2013 Anthem at the factory in January for our major issue of diesel fumes in the coach and a list of other small things. We took our first trip since last weekend and we are happy to report it was a fume free trip! Yeah! My husband was very pleased with the attention he received and Entegra's willingness to work with us. As others have reported, Joyce was wonderful and Ray from the service department was very thorough and helpful. He went through the coach with my husband from front to back and top to bottom. We love our coach, is it perfect, no, but neither are we!

Momof4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2013, 10:45 AM   #2

Entegra customer service scores again! It seems like almost everyone who has had to deal with the Entegra Customer Service group has come away satisfied that their issues were properly resolved. That's impressive.

I'm glad to see that all is well with your 44SL. It sounds like your trip south was fun and uneventful, which is a good thing!

2011 Berkshire 390bh
wnytaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
Entegra Owners Club
A day and a half after we took delivery, Joyce Skinner called to thank and congratulate us on our purchase of an Entegra Coach. She also indicated that we should receive our Coach Net road service information in 3 to 4 weeks.

Last night, I emailed Joyce with our pick list and indicated I would be calling today to discuss. I also pointed out that the closest dealer was 160 miles away and that I had a local service center that I would prefer to use. This morning I called Entegra and got Jacob on the phone. He took down the contact information for my preferred service center and indicated he would call them to discuss Entegra's service requirements. He also indicated that Joyce was out of state on business.

A few minutes later Joyce called to say she wanted to follow up on my email. I indicated that I knew she was traveling and was surprised she was calling. She said she had just got off a plane in Dallas and was calling to let me know that she had forwarded my email to one of her staff. I told her that I had just spoken with Jacob and she said I was in good hands.

Before Entegra, I had a Tiffin and never received this level of service. Never received a personal call from them thanking me for my purchase. I am impressed and know that all service going forward will be handled professionally and expertly.
Tom and Regina
2013 Entegra 44DLQ
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #4
Ford Super Duty Owner
Joyce is so nice and accommodating she tries to see to everyone's needs. During my time there last month, she was meeting herself coming and going. But I notice then that she is more and more passing things off to all the new c/s hires, as she should. So I guess we'll all have to adjust to deal more with Don and the new guys. I worked with Ray while I was there and he was most helpful, but not able to make the final decisions..yet.
mccsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
So today has not been my best day in the coach...dry camped in a rest area overnight, coach using a lot of generator during drive yesterday, and overnight, even though the refer all that was on. This AM, the engine would turn over. Have felt I had an electrical issue and had been working periodically with Ted Cook to try to focus on symptoms. Long story short, dead in the water in the cold rain, 80 miles east of Dallas. Most likely a solenoid or a relay somewhere in the charging or starting circuit. Called Joyce and left a message(out of office as Tom indicated), talked with PJ, one of her folks; he walked me through all he could, then interrupted the weekly meeting with Entegra/Spartan, when we couldn't get there. Got a call from Scott at Spartan customer service.

Scott walked me through several things after service had trouble getting anyone out to the rest area and it looked like an 80 mile tow was inevitable. We found a way (another story), got started, and made it to a Ft Worth service site. We're not fixed, but both Entegra and Spartan service were courteous and walked me through stuff that others would have simply said a technician was on the way, if they could find one. I'm not fixed, and I don't know how the service center will reproduce the issue.

That said, both worked the issue quickly and responsive to my needs...as I had been led to believe. And, then I got a call from Joyce making sure everything had been done that could be done when she got off the plane. A class operation.
Dave and Beth
2015 Cornerstone 45J
Ford F-150 and 2016 Polaris Razor
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #6
Entegra Owners Club
Good luck with getting the problem diagnosed and remedied. I guess that it is all part of the adventure! Keep us posted
Corey and Tammi
2013 Entegra Anthem DEQ
2015 Buick Enclave
CoreyinWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Dead coach

Sorry about the starting problem. I too have a starting problem. I would like to touch base with you because I recall on the blogs you picked up your Aspire DEQ around the same time as my Aspire DEQ....from the same dealer. Maybe there is some common links we could share. I have mine scheduled to go to Orlando Cummins next week for this issue. Perhaps Spartan/Cummins got a bad batch of splenoids or cables last summer. Maybe the same guy wired them both and did them wrong. PM me, if you have time and I'd like to compare notes.

My RV has symptoms of after the "wait to start" light goes out, you turn the key and no crank. If I recycle the switch 5-6 times it sometimes starts. Sometimes battery boost helps. A few times I started the genny and the extra oomph started the motor. Entegra has already replaced the chassis batteries. ( I had a cracked battery from the factory). I think it is a solenoid problem either on the power relay or the starter solenoid itself. I told Cummins to keep the coach until it is fixed.....a new RV should start when asked!
Dave & Debbie
2014 Anthem 44B
2012 Jeep Rubicon toad
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Sent PM. I don't see any cracks in batteries. Connections to starter all solid. Anthem DEQ. Sounds very similar.
Dave and Beth
2015 Cornerstone 45J
Ford F-150 and 2016 Polaris Razor
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #9

Newmar Owners Club
We're looking at the "old" 40' models and was looking for 2010 - 2012 brochures. I contacted customer service and left a message with Joyce. About an hour later Sabrina called to say Joyce was out of town and she would help. I explained what I was looking for. Sabrina said she would go look. An hour later I got a call from Sabrina. She had them electronically and would send them via email.

5 minutes later they were in my inbox.

Thanks Sabrina.

John & Diann
2014 Dutch Star 4364 - 2011 CRV EX-L AWD
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote