Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #15

It's where they slide a dime from tile to tile and if it is held up by the edge of the next tile it doesn't pass. IMO it's terrible test at the least. level is level. Our grout lines are not straight along with high and low tiles. The insert tiles are even worse. They don't line up, high and low tiles side by side. We've seen cobblestone streets that were laid better.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardan1 View Post
We have found Joyce and Tad are less than worried about our issues and more apt to give excuses or offer that they feel that our issue is not really that bad. We are in Florida for vacation, so we came to Lazydays to have things attended to. Our tile floor is terrible, from multiple unlevel tiles to areas of little to no grout. We expressed our concerns for the floor when we ordered and it turned out terrible. If we had hired someone to put tile in our house and it turned out this bad, they would have to tear out the floor and start over or I'd not pay for it. Joyce feels as though it's "Good Enough". Thay have informed us that we have to go to the factory to have the tiles they feel are not "good enough" replaced, but the soonest Appointment is Late August to September. We use our coach for work and those times don't work for us as that is our busy season. Right now is our down time. We are tired of the so called brush off. If they were more dilligent with the level instead of the "Dime Test", All of our floors would be better. Before we bought our coach, the staff was great, but as soon as we pointed out the flaws with the floors they seem to brush us off. We thought that we'd be Entegra for life as we are former TS owners, but this may be our LAST Entegra!!!
Very Disappointed in the Customer Service at this point.
And I thought I was the only one unhappy.

Sorry to hear.
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #17

Bullheaded---
What happened on the KIngAire that you were looking at ?? Interested in your opinion on how it compared---kind of figured you would be driving one home that day.
iquailhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:12 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquailhunter View Post
Bullheaded---
What happened on the KIngAire that you were looking at ?? Interested in your opinion on how it compared---kind of figured you would be driving one home that day.
Not EVEN in the same class. I wanted one and wifey wanted another. Info on the 2014's came out this week so Wed we are headed North and stopping by a dealer to check em out. Think we will order one we both like.
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:33 AM   #19

we all spend a significant amount of money to own any coach. I too have had issues which I've documented but there is nothing I can say bad about Entegra.

I had the coach in the shop last week. My mechanic called and said... Ive been doing this for almost 20 years and I've never seen a manufacturer do what Entegra did.

I recently mentioned this to Tadd what Entegra CS had done and how I was shocked and very appreciative...his comment was, "it all starts with joyce... she's wonderful. I'm glad it worked out that way."

My opinions of Joyce and Tadd couldn't be farther from Shardan's. I'll be very candid, I find them to be wonderful people, who are sincere, real, caring, thoughtful and more than helpful. They have taken such great care of us that we are buying another coach in large part... because of Joyce. Joyce has never told me something was "good enough" when I felt otherwise. In fact, in the past Joyce was going so far to ensure our happiness that I mentioned there was no need to expedite shipment of parts when we weren't going to be using the coach for a couple weeks. Save the money send them ground.

This is only my opinion but I believe this is more than just a product I'm purchasing, I believe it's a partnership of many people and I just happen to be the lucky one who gets to play in the end product. While its not perfect the people I've dealt with at Entegra have been.

I feel blessed knowing I have Joyce, Tadd and Entegra customer support behind us. Sounds like a commercial I suppose. but they have earned my respect.

Tags
service