Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #43

dont have one yet but trying hard to find a used aspire 40
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #44

New Motorhome

Our new Anthem 44DLQ finally arrived at Lazydays yesterday afternoon from the factory. Even though it was a little dirty from coming through the rain, it still was beautiful! We ordered Radiant Copper with Sunset Boulevard interior. Couldn't wait to take it for a test drive and did so this morning......rode like a dream and so quiet.
loisjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #45

We have a 2011 Anthem purchased April 2011. We absolutely love our coach. Two trips to factory for service. They are the best.
bfridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #46

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by loisjop View Post
Our new Anthem 44DLQ finally arrived at Lazydays yesterday afternoon from the factory. Even though it was a little dirty from coming through the rain, it still was beautiful! We ordered Radiant Copper with Sunset Boulevard interior. Couldn't wait to take it for a test drive and did so this morning......rode like a dream and so quiet.
Congrats on the new coach. Hope to see you down the road.
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #47

Great, good luck with your coach!

Carefully check the lower portion (cargo doors) for a duller (orange peel) finish. If they (cargo doors) aren't shining like the eye level height of the sides, you might have a paint problem like I do

Mine is under a month old

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by loisjop View Post
Robert L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #48

Thumbs up

We bought our Aspire 42 DEQ in April 2012. We have on enough short trips to have already gone back to the factory for our PDI and other fixes. We love this coach and will be retiring 12/29/12 then on the road. I can not say enough good things about the factory folk, Joyce, Ted, Don, Heather, and everyone else. What a great group to work with.
Pops Youell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:18 AM   #49

Entegra Owners Club
My husband and I just ordered a Anthem 42RBQ that should be here at the end of next month. How is the floor plan working for you? The fridge placement in the middle of the room has me concerned. We choose the bath and 1/2 because we travel with 2 teenage daughters at least for the next 3-5 years.
Tamatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #50

2012 Aspire took delivery in March. Have 8000 miles and growing.
dusty56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #51

2013 Aspire RBQ,picked up at Lazy days end of July, has the IFS suspension, drives great, but had to have them buff out the bay doors, had no shine whatsoever. Thought they were suppose to have one of the best paint jobs on rv's not impressed so far, when we got back home have found several things wrong will have to go back to Lazy days this winter, air cond. are also very noisy,but it does drive great.
michaeln4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #52

Please let me know how much time you had to go over your new coach before feeling sufficiently comfortable to leave with it. Did you test the A/C before leaving Lazydays?

Thx for your insight!

Stan
Stan Boddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #53

Mid Atlantic Campers
Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Boddie View Post
Please let me know how much time you had to go over your new coach before feeling sufficiently comfortable to leave with it. Did you test the A/C before leaving Lazydays?

Thx for your insight!

Stan

Stan,

When purchasing a coach at Lazydays you are encouraged to spend a couple nights in the coach and ask as many questions as you want. You can also move next door to their campground once you leave the delivery area after a couple of days.

We just took delivery of a new coach this weekend at Lazydays. This is our second purchase from them and their price and customer service keep us driving from PA to purchase.
ejm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #54

Hi Earl,

- Thx for your exceptional insight!

- We are picking up our new 44 DLQ in Buffalo in September and we live in Fredericksburg, VA. We are trying to plan the amount of time we should stay at the dealer to go over our new coach very carefully.

Thx Again!!

Stan
Stan Boddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #55

Mid Atlantic Campers
Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Boddie
Hi Earl,

- Thx for your exceptional insight!

- We are picking up our new 44 DLQ in Buffalo in September and we live in Fredericksburg, VA. We are trying to plan the amount of time we should stay at the dealer to go over our new coach very carefully.

Thx Again!!

Stan
I'm not sure what Buffalo RV's (I'm guessing Buffalo RV) policy is but I would not leave until everything works and you are both satisfied. Lazydays was able to fix our small punch list before we left for PA.

We pass thru Fredricksburg all the time while traveling.

Enjoy the new coach and please share some photos when you get back.
ejm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamatha View Post
My husband and I just ordered a Anthem 42RBQ that should be here at the end of next month. How is the floor plan working for you? The fridge placement in the middle of the room has me concerned. We choose the bath and 1/2 because we travel with 2 teenage daughters at least for the next 3-5 years.
Tamatha,

We would be curious as to how it goes with your new coach. We also have teenage daughters, 15 year old twins, and we are looking at possibly changing coaches but not sure about the sleeping arrangements with the different Entegra floor plans.