Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-31-2014, 07:48 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Done

After a little over 3800 posts and tens of thousands of reads in this forum, I'm backing out. [ moderator edit ]

In the meantime, I hope that those of you that have issues with your coach will contact Entegra Customer service to find resolution. In the end, that's where the real solutions are more than likely going to come from. And it is now 24X7.

If you have issues with your chassis, then contact Spartan. They too are 24X7.

iRV is a great forum. It has served to educate me and so many others that it seems irreplaceable as part of my RVing.( moderator edit )

Cheers all...hope to see you on the road.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-31-2014, 08:02 PM   #2

wow was it something I said in a drunken stuper,, thx dave for all u have helped me with personally
Old 08-31-2014, 08:05 PM   #3

Dave, PLEASE reconsider. You are a very valuable and long time member of this group. You have been a great asset for lookers, owners and just plain old surfers. I KNOW that I speak for a very vast majority of members of this community in making these statements. I have, as you, suffered the wrath of having an opinion. I have bit my tongue when detractors and naysayers have taken over a thread tip I could stand it no more and then responded. I have laughed (privately) at some of the idiots who both posted and replied on this forum. But most of all, I have tried to contribute a little, learned a LOT and just plain old stated my opinions here for a very long time. I have had my fingers slapped by the admins, burned by idiots and well meaning folks along and made my share of quick, stupid responses when i overlooked some obvious parts of an op's question. Long story short, this forum needs you, you valuable contributions AND most everyone else here. There are all kinds in a family, and ours is no different, bless their hearts, we need them all. Please reconsider and stay with us. ALL JMHO, as usual.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:22 AM   #4

WHAT a and g said
Old 09-01-2014, 01:14 AM   #5

Dave,

Please say you are just kidding!!! I haven't even had a chance to fully join the "club" yet! You have been an invaluable asset that has helped me in ways you can't even imagine. I was / am looking forward to your sage counsel and wise input as I get closer to making the move. There are lots of great folks on this forum (and I mean that y'all) who are willing to share their knowledge and experience, but I (and many others) consider you to be one of the leading voices that we take very seriously. So please reconsider, please!!! But if it is really what you feel you need to do, then I wish you and Beth all of the very best!! God bless, good health and safe travels you both my friend!!
Old 09-01-2014, 06:04 AM   #6

Dave, you have been there for so many of us when we were at our wits end and I hope along with everyone else that you have a change of heart. I hate that you are leaving but find some comfort that I can watch for you in the owner's forum. Thanks for all you have done and should our paths cross, I owe you a bottle, not just a drink. Stay safe and best wishes to you and Beth.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:50 AM   #7

Dave,

It would be a shame to lose your insights and comments which have proven to be so valuable to me and to many others. I think all of us have had some one of dubious intellect decide to attack our opinions or insights. Sadly that just comes with any public forum. There are those that will comment negatively no matter what is posted.

Stay with us, Dave, we need you.

Ed
Old 09-01-2014, 07:07 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
If it was my post that upset you...it was not meant to do that. I just shared my facts as they happened to me, nothing more. There are two sides to each experience and we are both entitled to tell it as it happened to us. You will make the right decision and I would also miss your opinions.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
Old 09-01-2014, 07:08 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
After a little over 3800 posts and tens of thousands of reads in this forum, I'm backing out. [ moderator edit ]

In the meantime, I hope that those of you that have issues with your coach will contact Entegra Customer service to find resolution. In the end, that's where the real solutions are more than likely going to come from. And it is now 24X7.

If you have issues with your chassis, then contact Spartan. They too are 24X7.

iRV is a great forum. It has served to educate me and so many others that it seems irreplaceable as part of my RVing.( moderator edit )

Cheers all...hope to see you on the road.
Good luck with your travels and your new CS. If you ever get the urge to come back and rejoin the group please do. In all my years of reading forums and other types of newsgroups, people come and go for whatever reasons. Most tend to return after spending some good quality time away. Hope that's what your looking for.

-paul
Old 09-01-2014, 08:12 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnytaxman View Post
Dave,

It would be a shame to lose your insights and comments which have proven to be so valuable to me and to many others. I think all of us have had some one of dubious intellect decide to attack our opinions or insights. Sadly that just comes with any public forum. There are those that will comment negatively no matter what is posted.

Stay with us, Dave, we need you.

Ed

Hope fully you will change your mind Dave. As wyntaxman stated. Public forums are notoriously known as a place to vent or for some other types.. A forum to try to force their opinions on folks. In the short time I've been a member.. I see very little of either .Your knowledge and wisdom will be missed. But as in life.. Ppl have to do what's best for them. Take care. I pm'd you ..

I'll re read and correct in the future just in case I am one of the "idiots" W&A refer to.. Wouldn't be the first or last time ..lol

Best wishes Dave and Beth
Old 09-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #11

This thread turned me from lurker to register and post! I hope you reconsider your insight is and has been invaluable! I have been taking notes to guide me through my first purchase, and would hate to see you go. Not to mention your coach has an amazing paint job and love seeing it when you post.

Cheers,
Ryan
Old 09-01-2014, 08:42 AM   #12

...X2
Old 09-01-2014, 08:44 AM   #13

I'm saddened by your decision, As an Entegra newbie I have relied on your posts & answers to get up to speed.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Dave,

Request you reconsider your departure from the forum.

If there is something that is taking place on the Entegra Forum that does not sit well with you? -- if so we should collectively (as the members of this forum) air/discuss it and settle on a solution.

We really need each other -- this is not an easy road to travel -- especially for the new families like myself.

Request that you do not leave your teammates at this point in time -- there may be another appropriate season for you to fade off ... Pretty sure it's not now -- request you reconsider.

Curt

Sent from my iPhone
Closed Thread