Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-23-2016, 06:33 AM   #1

Entegra and MHSRV

The DW and myself were looking to upgrade from our previous MH and after searching the internet decided on buying from MHSRV. This operation is 1st Class with plenty of attention to the buyer. We settled on a Anthem and are super excited about this unit.

These guys at MHSRV, from the General Manager Robert, all the way to the techs and detailers are just a pleasure to deal with. No pressure sale, and plenty of attention to you and your new Entegra after the sale. Just can't get over how these guys bent over backwards for us, down to the last little detail of our new unit. You leave here knowing your new Entegra and the
PDI was detailed to the utmost. Lee, our tech, was over the top on his knowledge about the Entegra's. We thank him and the friendly staff at MHSRV in Texas for making our buying an Entegra a pleasure.

So this being said, we are now RV'ing in style with our Entegra and hope
to tell about some of our adventures here on IRV2.

Safe and Happy Travels !!!
Jactravlusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-23-2016, 06:36 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulation on your new Entegra and welcome to the forum. Hope to hear from you as your enjoyment progresses.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:43 AM   #3

Welcome to the iRV2 and Entegra families..... we get bigger every day. Look forward to meeting down the road...

Drive safe

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:03 AM   #4

Step 2: Service

I also hade a great purchase experience from MHSRV but that is where it stopped. Their service and handling of simple warranty issues were not up to task. I purchased a 2014 Aspire and now out of warranty. Still have unresolved issues. Your best bet is to deal directly with Entegra. MHSRV was pretty worthless and not worth taking the 400 mile trip back to them for warranty issues.
Cooler55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:18 AM   #5

You can't beat the selection at this dealer that's for sure, it's really cool to be able to shop at pretty much one stop as they gotem all.. if I were to buy new this is where I would go..
They sell as cheap as I think you can get a new Entegra,They don't play the high mark up game and wait for idiots to walk through the door like so many dealers do. They put pretty much the lowest price right on the window..
Don't know on there service after the sale but in my case I live 1500 miles away so I probably wouldn't use there service anyway.. welcome to the Entegra family. You chose well🌞
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:46 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats on your new ride
Old 10-23-2016, 10:13 AM   #7

I tried to buy two used RVs from them but they were on consignment and that apparently changes things with them. It was like consignment units were an inconvenience as was answering any questions. I live in TN and would need to fly in to drive it back so, I had a lot of questions. I called two local RV inspectors and had one of them go out and inspect one of the units. I decided not to purchase it based on his report and discrepancies between their story and his report. I also tracked down the owner and spoke to him without their knowledge and his story did not match theirs either. The coach had been stationary for over 2 years and the RV inspector noted several items that needed to be addressed. They said the coach was "perfect" I just needed to come see it. He also tipped me me off to the fact that even though their website talks about their terrific delivery process and staying over in their park for a few days, that does not apply to consignment coaches. They are bought as is & where is and they kick you off the lot as soon as you sign the papers. So, they may have a great inventory but I can't give them high marks on the encounter I had with them. I stopped looking at their website and inventory.
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited(his)
bamaspiveys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:41 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations on your purchase of a great coach, glad to hear you had a great buying experience at MHSRV.

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:59 PM   #9

Thanks !!

Thanks for the welcome. Had a awesome day today in our Anthem. Buttons, button everywhere.....plenty to keep the ole brains cells entertained for some time...This 42 RBQ with the booth style dinette
is really a great floor plan for us.

As far a MHSRV, they did us good, but I can't speak for more than our
experience. I would just say that we got the 5 star treatment buying this Anthem. I would highly recommend these guys.

All systems go so far, we will hope for the best and while we hope, we
will be having fun and staying comfortable in our new Entegra.

Nite Nite
Old 10-23-2016, 08:08 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats on your Anthem - great coach. Glad to her at your purchase process went well - bought mine there too - have not been back for service. I know that they have add quite a bit of space and facilities there - have not been there for about 2 years.
2013 Thor Challenger 37DT - Sold
Mwoodofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:45 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats on your new Anthem!

I'm wondering if you are the gentleman I met when I took my Anthem in for the service bulletin (2016 hydra lock issue).

We also had a good experience purchasing our Entegra from MHSRV. As far as service goes this was my first service experience this past week and I can honestly say it was more than satisfactory. Two techs tackled my list in under two hours (hydro lock service bulletin ((2016 only)) and radio reception problem). The service manager JP also told me he is in the process of getting Spartan service certified and they will be building a "spartan service bay" in the next few months. No complaints here.

Enjoy that new rig! She was a beauty!!
UncleJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:28 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJamie View Post
Congrats on your new Anthem!

I'm wondering if you are the gentleman I met when I took my Anthem in for the service bulletin (2016 hydra lock issue).

We also had a good experience purchasing our Entegra from MHSRV. As far as service goes this was my first service experience this past week and I can honestly say it was more than satisfactory. Two techs tackled my list in under two hours (hydro lock service bulletin ((2016 only)) and radio reception problem). The service manager JP also told me he is in the process of getting Spartan service certified and they will be building a "spartan service bay" in the next few months. No complaints here.

Enjoy that new rig! She was a beauty!!
Jamie,

Could have met you thinking back . Were you the guy that had done
the mod on macerator hose? My tech did a mod for me on my macerator
hose area so I could shut the door on the area and run my hose out the
bottom and be able to keep the door closed. Much better than the door
flapping in the breeze

Nice to hear MHSRV did a good service on your Entegra. That dealership has grown leaps and bounds over the last several years. Steve, the new
unit service mgr. was top notch and absolutely a great guy. I am telling you, these folks are out to please, and it shows.

Early yet, but plenty good fresh coffee to sip on. Plenty to do today. Have
to start planning our visit with the DW folks around N.O. La. Her family are out and out Cajun. Great folks down that way. Always like a good Crawfish boil, ummmm. Can't wait.

Jactravlusa
Old 10-24-2016, 06:56 AM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
That was me..

Maybe we will run into each other down the road in the future. Until then, keep the greasy side down and the shiny side up!
UncleJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:33 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
MHSRV expanded their service area by building an entire new, multi-slot facility north of the delivery building. They separated delivery and service, JP Wisenhunt now has service. I was there shortly after they opened it and were still experiencing some growing pains. They took care of a couple issue for me and did an annual safety inspection. Very good service.

They were building a drive-thru RV wash station that would be available to customers. Haven't heard anything about it so far. Most of our trips are north and MHSRV is 63 miles south so the wash isn't convenient for us otherwise I would try it.

Vance & Robin
Dexter and Winston - Old English Sheepdog Security Service
2014 Entegra Anthem 42DEQ
TXBart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra