Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #1

Entegra Dealer

Greetings, O wise and wonderful Entegra forum members. I am conspiring with my DW to purchase an Entegra in the near future as they seem to offer more bang for the buck. I come to you for your advise. Does anyone here ever dealt with Pharr RV in Lubbock, Texas? They seem to have the lowest prices I've seen on the internet. For instance, a loaded 2013 Cornerstone is listed about 20k less than the price at MHSRV. Has anyone had any experience with their sales or service departments, good or bad? One thing that I have questions about is the Cornerstone they have is listed with a K2 chassis. I thought all new Cornerstones were built on K3s. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #2

They haven't built a Cornerstone on a K2 chassis for quite a while, probably a year.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by loisjop View Post
They haven't built a Cornerstone on a K2 chassis for quite a while, probably a year.
That's what I thought. But if you go to Pharr's website and find the Cornerstone model, under "Specifications" it plainly says "Spartan K2 tag axle chassis". Seems like that is a big mistake to make.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #4

Also be aware that internet pricing is a starting point, not an end point. Literally spec out what you want and then put it out there to see who will give you the best price. If you don't have a trade you can really negotiate a pretty good deal.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #5

We bought our 2011 Cornerstone from Pharr Dec 2010. It took them a week...(we went to Carlsbad)...to make the paint acceptable and fix cracked tile. They went above and beyond our expectations! Price was right and gave us more than we paid for our Travel Supreme trade-in two years before.
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #6

2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone Bath & 1/2 , Class A - Diesel RV For Sale By Owner in Orlando, Florida | RVT.com - 108188

The K2 chassis would have a 500hp Cummins

The K3 chassis carries the 600hp Cummins

Also saw this add on rvt.

Good luck
Old 05-03-2013, 08:28 AM   #7

I think that may be a unit that RVOne has on consignment. Robin is the Diesel Motorhome Manager at Orlando RV.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #8

Talking

Well, the Pharr website lists a 600 hp, new unit. And from the pictures the background looks more like Lubbock, Texas than Florida.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #9

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core1951 View Post
Greetings, O wise and wonderful Entegra forum members. I am conspiring with my DW to purchase an Entegra in the near future as they seem to offer more bang for the buck. I come to you for your advise. Does anyone here ever dealt with Pharr RV in Lubbock, Texas? They seem to have the lowest prices I've seen on the internet. For instance, a loaded 2013 Cornerstone is listed about 20k less than the price at MHSRV. Has anyone had any experience with their sales or service departments, good or bad?:
While we were visiting various dealers and looking at the Entegras we came across Pharrs Rv in Texas. Of ALL the dealerslips we visited (including the one we purchased from) we felt that Pharrs was the best. We dealt with Trevor....he was awesome. Their price was the best, our trade in value was the best, their entire dealership experience was the best and after doing all the research we would have definately purchased from them....however we are Canadian and at the last minute found a new Entegra dealer in Canada which resulted in a substantial tax savings for us. But we would not hesitate to purchase from Pharrs if we were US residents....top notch all the way!
DianneS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #10

Oops - salesman at Pharrs was Travis (not Trevor).
DianneS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:29 PM   #11

Thanks

Thanks everyone.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:19 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Yep Pharr RV is great. We purchased our 2012 Aspire RBQ from them. Family business that's been in Lubbock for 30 something years.

TerryO is offline   Reply With Quote