Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-30-2016, 03:20 PM   #1

Entegra dealers

I need some help. We like the Entegra coaches and would like to see some in person. We live in Richmond Va.. Does anyone know of as dealer in the vicinity
of Richmond.
Thanks Steve
counched out is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-30-2016, 03:50 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
If you go to the Entegra Coach web page and click on dealer locater on the top tabs, you can find dealers closest to you. I know you will enjoy your decision to buy Entegra! Good luck!
PPAinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:02 PM   #3

Not sure of dealers in your immediate area but there is a great dealership near Atlanta. National Indoor RV Center is a great dealer, tries to keep several coaches on their lot along with many preorders in the process, has a great business model of low, no nonsense pricing that is very open and upfront and perhaps most importantly is known for their high quality, friendly, customer service after the sale. I bought from them last year and have absolutely no regrets, will buy from them again if I ever wear out my present coach. All JMHO

2016 44 B Topaz Cornerstone
2014 MKT towed
Old 05-01-2016, 06:04 AM   #4

entegra dealers

thanks for your help. Looks like they have only 26 dealers. My next question which is very important to me and the DW is once you purchase one how do you get service on the unit. Having bought a new tour several years ago I know that systems break. My Tour stayed in the shop eight of the first 2 years we had it. I thought I bought high in bus. Man was I wrong. Since then I have started reading IRV2 and checking out each manufacture. I have been in contact with Lazy Days. Any thought on them.
Thanks again for you input.
Steve
Old 05-01-2016, 06:44 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
I purchased from Lazy Days Tampa and I would avoid them like the plaque on my next purchase. Scheduled appointments mean nothing to them. We scheduled 2 months in advance and they kept us waiting on site for 4 days and never did see a service person. After talking with the service writer, they told me another 2 weeks to get the parts I requested 2 months earlier in writing via email. We came home, I ordered the parts from Entegra and installed them myself...1/2 day done! So much for my selling/service dealer being LD. Had NIRV had the service going then as they do now, I would have gladly driven the extra day to purchase from them.

Entegra has been great having mobile techs come to your door. In my area they even have a list of approved mobile tech that get paid directly from Entegra. The mobile tech will talk direct with Entegra CS making sure the job is done right. If you don't like the tech, you can ask him to leave and you still have your MH, not like some shops that keep your MH until the work is completed.

All of the items LD had the chance to do and get paid for, we have saved for our PDI at the factory in July. I would much rather spend the down time in the Amish County than at the LD Crown Club listing to everybody complain how long they have been there waiting for parts and service.

Sorry to be so long winded, but LD is a very sore subject with me. I didn't even start on my attempted delivery I did meet some great people at the Crown Club and for that I am thankful. I know others that are pleased with LD and never had the problems I did.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 06:51 AM   #6

nirvc.com
Old 05-01-2016, 07:14 AM   #7

X2 on avoiding Lazy Days. I bought a Cornerstone from them and had a terrible delivery experience (you can search old threads where I detail why it was terrible). I've heard consistently great things about NIRV, or if you're willing to drive to Texas I had a great experience with MHSRV. Best of luck to you!
RedRaider93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:36 AM   #8

I bought from National Indoor Indoor RV Center (NIRVC) and also recommend them 100%. There is talk about them opening centers throughout the U.S. in the next few years.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:39 AM   #9

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedenesha View Post
I bought from National Indoor Indoor RV Center (NIRVC) and also recommend them 100%. There is talk about them opening centers throughout the U.S. in the next few years.
From my experience with Entegra dealers, and even some Newmar ones it wouldn't take much to take over the business in the US and become the number one retailer.
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:43 AM   #10

Definitely agree on NIRVC Atlanta. We researched & shopped for over a year before going with them. Highly recommend them to you.
Land Yachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:45 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
My experience with Lazy Days (Tucson) prompted me to ask Entegra if I could get my warranty work done elsewhere. They said OK. If it turns out to be a place where Entegra does not have an agreement, I have to pay up front and then get reimbursed. It has never been a problem. The dealer where I got outstanding service was Beaver but that's a long way from you.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:59 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Now that all the "Royalty Checks" have been paid out from National Indoor

I haven't been to Bill Plemmon's in Winston Salem, NC, since I've owned by Country Coach Magna many years ago for service. They always did good by me. I hear they sell Entegra Coach.

Of course, I've bought a number of coaches from Robin, Diesel Manager at RVOne in Orlando. Good Guy.

Good luck with your search.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #13

entegra dealers

Thanks for the input about Lazydays. I all contact NIRVC. Would someone recommend a sales person.

Thanks steve
Old 05-01-2016, 12:47 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by counched out View Post
Thanks for the input about Lazydays. I all contact NIRVC. Would someone recommend a sales person.

Thanks steve
I think you will hear Angie about 100 times.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer