Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #1

Entegra Dinner in Louisville

My wife and I just came back from the Rally in Louisville. Entegra was well represented. It was like being in a candy store every manufacturer had their coaches on display. We window shopped a lot of them and came to the conclusion Entegra for the money was the best bang for the buck! Aspire, Anthem or Cornerstone!

As an owner of a 2012 Aspire we were invited to a dinner to meet everyone attending the rally from Entegra. Don Brubaker, Tedd Jenkins, Jamie Buckmeier, Chuck L, Tadd and Wilbur Bontrager just to mention a few. There were others but didn't have time to meet and great everyone. The dinner was excellent, and after dinner Tadd and Wilbur spoke briefly. One message came out loud and clear, if there is a delay (waiting list for units) it is because they will not let a coach leave the facility until they are 100% sure it is done right. That is refreshing in this day and age. Wilbur Bontrager made two points that stood out, 1. Customer's and customer service come first at Jayco and Entegra, 2. every unit built is a customers dream, build it right for the customer.

Final note: When I was walking the rally floor, Don Brubaker came up to me and asked if Tadd and he could come by my coach in the morning to check on it. I said sure, (they were working hard so i knew they were tired and wanted to get started in the morning to beat the 100 degree heat). The next morining they came out and switched out the wiper arm assembly because they found out in engineering the new ones will work better!!!! That my friends supports my decision to own an Entegra and substantiates the company policy "the customer comes first". So if you have to wait to get yours I guess you won't be disappointed.

Mike and Lisa
2012 Aspire

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty56 View Post
My wife and I just came back from the Rally in Louisville. Entegra was well represented. It was like being in a candy store every manufacturer had their coaches on display. We window shopped a lot of them and came to the conclusion Entegra for the money was the best bang for the buck! Aspire, Anthem or Cornerstone!

As an owner of a 2012 Aspire we were invited to a dinner to meet everyone attending the rally from Entegra. Don Brubaker, Tedd Jenkins, Jamie Buckmeier, Chuck L, Tadd and Wilbur Bontrager just to mention a few. There were others but didn't have time to meet and great everyone. The dinner was excellent, and after dinner Tadd and Wilbur spoke briefly. One message came out loud and clear, if there is a delay (waiting list for units) it is because they will not let a coach leave the facility until they are 100% sure it is done right. That is refreshing in this day and age. Wilbur Bontrager made two points that stood out, 1. Customer's and customer service come first at Jayco and Entegra, 2. every unit built is a customers dream, build it right for the customer.

Final note: When I was walking the rally floor, Don Brubaker came up to me and asked if Tadd and he could come by my coach in the morning to check on it. I said sure, (they were working hard so i knew they were tired and wanted to get started in the morning to beat the 100 degree heat). The next morining they came out and switched out the wiper arm assembly because they found out in engineering the new ones will work better!!!! That my friends supports my decision to own an Entegra and substantiates the company policy "the customer comes first". So if you have to wait to get yours I guess you won't be disappointed.

Mike and Lisa
2012 Aspire
Thanks for posting the above! As someone seriously contemplating plating an Entrega coach hearing things like this is very reassuring.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty56 View Post

Mike and Lisa
2012 Aspire
Mike and Lisa

This story supports exactly why my wife and I purchased a 2013 Anthem 44DLQ this weekend rather than going Tiffin. now comes the waiting game. We are anxious yes, but know if we have to wait several months for our dream to arrive it, will be perfect and worth it!!

Safe travels.

Tom and Regina
Old 06-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #4

This story supports exactly why my wife and I purchased a 2013 Anthem 44DLQ this weekend rather than going Tiffin. now comes the waiting game. We are anxious yes, but know if we have to wait several months for our dream to arrive it, will be perfect and worth it!!

Safe travels.

Tom and Regina[/QUOTE]

You are going to love it. While at the rally I was advised Entegra made a change to the anthem. The tv in the front is now a thinner flat screen and it is in the middle for better viewing. One cabinet on each side of the tv. That is the new design. It looked really nice with no wood dropping down over the windshield. A change for the better.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #5

Yep, great change, no more banging your head getting in and out of the coach on the tv. lol lol Boy, I will sure miss that. LOL
Ann n Gene is online now   Reply With Quote