Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #1

Entegra PDI Questions

We are set to have a PDI at Middlebury in April and I understand the inspection has been shortened to a two day period still allowing for minimum customer repairs. Does anyone have an old PDI list? And what should I expect when I arrive at 4-5 PM,I was told they have 20 spaces but do not reserve a spaces.I was told that they always have extra spaces available and having a hookup is not a problem.

What are their resources regarding minor paint repair? We have an area (thanks to an unfriendly branch) that requires buffing...I do expect to pay for the repair of the paint, but do they repair at their facility. Will they proactively change shade motors (most have already been repaired except the windshield shades).

Any other comments / experiences regarding the changing PDI would greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Trapper56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-13-2017, 01:04 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
As for parking, people come and go everyday. If the main 20 space lot is full (rare) there are 4 pull through spaces just north of the dump station. Entegra's scheduling allows for the 20 spaces, but sometimes there are hold overs waiting for parts.

Painting work is as time permits, if no time is available in their shop they are sending paint work to S&S in Wakarusa.

I can not say how scheduling is going now with 2 day PDI's Mine was not able to be completed in 5 days due to holiday shut downs by vendors. Be sure to list everything on your PDI list that is emailed. I hear it is getting harder for items that were not included on the list, but no personal experience. I had items break while at our PDI and they did take care of them, but we didn't break them Shade motor were only being replaced if not working...not being upgraded. This was in July 2016.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 07:14 PM   #3

I am currently at the factory, as Chuck said folks come and go. There is plenty of parking with full electric hookup. There is a dump at the entrance and water supply's. They also have a dog run.

I would check ahead of time either with them or a suggested vendor on the paint issue. I was requested to supply and confirm a list prior to arrival. As always, the employees and the service department are great. They are busy, but will go out of their way to let you know they appreciate you being part of the Entegra family. I should also warn you to ignore any previous posts from Chuck regarding sticky buns, unless you want to gain five pounds.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:28 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselgem View Post
I should also warn you to ignore any previous posts from Chuck regarding sticky buns, unless you want to gain five pounds.
Boy, you got of easy with only 5 pounds. My excuse was my PDI ran 3 weeks. Don't even try the fried pies at Ben's Bakery.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra