Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #1

Entegra power!

Coming home from our race this evening we stopped at Denny's to eat. When we went to leave there were family members parked next to us! I was about to come inside to introduce myself but the husband said no we gotta go! We are the far left anthem pulling the trailer. Our fellow Entegra family had much cleaner rigs and appeared to be from the Hershey RV show...
We love our new Anthem!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3188139514.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	465.7 KB
ID:	26133  

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof4boys View Post
Coming home from our race this evening we stopped at Denny's to eat. When we went to leave there were family members parked next to us! I was about to come inside to introduce myself but the husband said no we gotta go! We are the far left anthem pulling the trailer. Our fellow Entegra family had much cleaner rigs and appeared to be from the Hershey RV show...
We love our new Anthem!

Knowing where you were over the weekend and the roads you might have been on, there is a good chance that the rigs were coming from Hershey but going back to either Albany RV or Buffalo RV. The RVOne folks had a bunch of Entegras at Hershey and they would have been headed home on Sunday night.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #3

Yeah, they were from the Hershey RV show. They had tags in the front windshield but had Florida plates. Must have been headed your way because we were still in NY. =]
Old 09-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Well, if that Midnight Illusion in the photo is theirs, it was at the show, and a VERY influential coach for some of us who were there. It was sold, but not sure whether it was headed for delivery to FL or NY. Great show and people at Hershey from RVOne (all sites).
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #5

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Hi,
I am looking into buying an Anthem and wondered what a good price for it might be? I know the dealership pays around 287,000 for it and wonder if anyone has gotten one for around 300,000?
Thanks
Linda
Old 09-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #6

I do not think since the price increases, the enhanced feature set and the L O N G order backlog that you can get under about $315K for an Anthem these days, even on a cash deal. There WERE $300K deals on the 2012s but likely not since the price increases went into effect. All just my opinion and limited experience,(I certainly gave more than that for mine anyway you figure it).
Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:06 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
2013 at about another 8-10K, consistent with all I've seen, 2013 compared to 2012. That was show deals...dealership lots, I've read on line in forums might be a little higher...don't know why except they appear to really be focused on dealing and making an owner out of you at a show...maybe they view if you're at a show, you're really interested and not just a "grazer". And there was a lot of competition right across the street with Newmar, which also really looked nice. Strollos and Entegra worked best for us.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaridge
Hi,
I am looking into buying an Anthem and wondered what a good price for it might be? I know the dealership pays around 287,000 for it and wonder if anyone has gotten one for around 300,000?
Thanks
Linda
About 30% off, plus or minus.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:07 AM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Thanks for all your help.
Linda