Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-31-2012, 11:19 AM   #1

Entegra Production

I'm hearing backlogs on Entegras of anywhere from five to seven months. Does anyone know if the company is planning to add another line or ramp up production in any other way?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-31-2012, 12:56 PM   #2

Yes, Entegra just stepped up production last week to help with demand.

Rob & Victoria
2011 Aspire 42RBQ
rvbmw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:25 PM   #3

They had been building only 3 per week, they are now at 8 per week and still increasing production gradually.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #4

Let's just hope the increased production does not lower the QA. That seems to be a major issue across the board when production increases
RandyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #5

Randy, I AGREE whole heartedly but Entegra has been planning and training for this increase in production for a long time. They seem to be very determined and vigilant to keep the highest quality as the number one priority. They are striving (and imho succeeding) in making the Entegra one of the very best coaches on the market. Heres hoping and thinking that they will remain committed and successful in their mission.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Yeah I talked to our dealer in Orlando today and he said that Entegra is very conservative and are being very diligent not grow too fast....they are the only manufacturer that offers 2 years warranty I think that makes a big statement and Robin told me today that Entegra gave an extra year to those customers who bought an Entegra coach before the 2 year warranty started...they are aware of the problems that other companies have had with growing too fast and cutting corners.....we also talked about them starting a Rally Club and its in the works now....Our Coach will come off the line April 24th!!!! Can't wait....it will be the first of the 2013 Aspires...Looking forward to meeting up with all of you at a Rally someday soon!!!!
texaspenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Texadpenny, What's the word on changes for the 2013 Aspires? More and more it looks like the way to go.
FlaSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Sorry, Texaspenny
FlaSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:23 AM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
No changes for 13's as the 2012 was the biggest changes...Entegra is really the up and coming manufacturer with their focus on customer satisfaction and building the best coach on the market....20 days and counting
Old 04-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #10

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Well our new Aspire RBQ will come off the line April 24th......Question for you Gene do you have Dish or Direct TV?? Do you get HD or do we have to get another Satellite for HD???
Old 04-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #11

Texaspenny, I have Dish and, sup rising enough, I do get a lot of HD, I do not get it all and it is a little quirky but it works surprisingly well. I was sure I would have to install a Winegard Traveler to be happy. I had a Traveler on my Alante and LOVED it but this winegard in motion dome works good enough I have not been tempted enough to price an upgrade yet. Try it, I think you will get by and be fairly happy with it, it is not as good as the traveler but more than adequate in my opinion. Congratulations, you will have a great coach. They have upped production to 9 coaches per week and will soon be going to 10 so maybe dealers will be able to catch up a little and have a few on the lot for folks to look at.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:51 AM   #12

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaSam View Post
Texadpenny, What's the word on changes for the 2013 Aspires? More and more it looks like the way to go.
Just found out that in 2013 they have a limited edition of Aspires with IFS...that is amazing!!!! I called our dealer to see if we can add that feature!!! it is closer to an Anthem
Old 04-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #13

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Thanks Gene I was certain you would have great advice!!! Hope to meet up someday maybe at an Entegra Rally....
Old 04-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #14

yep, some Aspires with IFS, BUT if you want one , best get with the program soon. The deal, as explained to me at least, they went to the 16,400 front axle with 315s on the Anthem because of weight problems and are using the left over 14,6oo with 295s and IFS on Aspires and is limited to what they have in stock. All just my opinion.

PS See where MHSRV is already advertising several coming in with the IFS so they may be gone soon if not already. OR they may be so popular that they will become the standard, who knows.