Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-10-2016, 08:23 AM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by justaroamer View Post
Well, I agree with all...most of the problems mentioned are supplier origin. Entegra is great for customer service as well as all of the Jayco lines.
I was considering a new Cornerstone, but after seeing one (2016) from the outside I could not bring myself to go in. Used to look like a class coach...the front and rear are atrocious (my apologies to those that have purchased one) don't think I could bring myself to drive one down the road. JMHO

Does anyone know if they offer the old style (Travel Supreme) front and rear caps as an option?
I also am not a fan of the new style. Happy to be in my "old style" 2015. That said, I wouldn't let that stop me from owning a 2016 Entegra if I were buying a new coach. The list of positives are just too long to let that stop me from choosing an Entegra over SOB. No offense to owners of other coaches, just our preference. The addition of some new floor plans, new features, and pretty much the same interior quality are some compelling reasons to hang with the guys in Middlebury.
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-10-2016, 09:54 AM   #16

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
Back on point...

Entegra build quality seems to be continuously improving. I'm saying that because I'm hearing fewer complaints and hearing reports of VERY short punch lists. Zero defects on any production line might be an impossible achievement, but Entegra seems to be doing a nice job of improving the performance of each, individual work station. Their toughest challenge seems to be with their systems suppliers, from the chassis to the appliances to their furniture builder. That's a lot tougher to control.

I continue to be amazed (and thankful) at the company's commitment to having the finest Customer Service department in the industry. They also work very hard at building great relationships with us, and seem to have brand loyalty pretty well in hand.

All in all, this is the company I threw-in with when I bought their product. I haven't yet regretted my choice.

I told Tadd, before they broke ground on the new factory, they had an opportunity to establish a new paradigm regarding Quality in the motor homing industry. With their performance over the last two years, it looks to me like they are reaching that lofty goal.

What do you think?

Pat Bauer, President
Entegra Coach Owners Association
2013 Aspire DEQ
Ford Edge
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:30 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Totally agree with all about Entegra build quality and their standing behind the customer. Yes we had our share of problems, but in every case Entegra has stepped up to the plate and gone above and beyond to make it right. And yes in many cases the issues were with the suppliers or even the suppliers suppliers (like Meritor "Quiet Gear" rear ends that weren't) yet Entegra remained fully involved in their resolution. We are so thankful we bought this brand and would definitely do it again. Also I think Spartan deserves some kudos for stepping up to the plate as well.
voltdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:37 AM   #18

Spot on Pat. My 2016 is the best yet with a very short punch list. My neighbor picked up his 2016 Cornerstone in October and his repair total has been a blown fuse and a connection coming apart under one of the seats. So shoutout to Tadd and Entegra for the total commitment to coach quality. Never be perfect I am sure but they are getting very good.

2016 44 B Topaz Cornerstone
2014 MKT towed
Old 01-10-2016, 12:14 PM   #19

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
Spot on Pat. My 2016 is the best yet with a very short punch list. My neighbor picked up his 2016 Cornerstone in October and his repair total has been a blown fuse and a connection coming apart under one of the seats. So shoutout to Tadd and Entegra for the total commitment to coach quality. Never be perfect I am sure but they are getting very good.

2014 MKT towed

When will you place your order for your 2017.....🙃🤔🙄 ??

Pat Bauer, President
Entegra Coach Owners Association
2013 Aspire DEQ
Ford Edge
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:17 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
I guess we are the exception here. On our third Cornerstone and have had more quality control problems with this one that the previous two. Water leak under the kitchen counter, paint issues, engine oil leak that I failed to notice at delivery, brake issue also that I failed to notice at delivery (these two items should have been reported by delivery driver and corrected before delivery), dented chrome panel, screen door alignment, basement doors opening while driving down the the interstate, big dents in the woodwork, SeeLevel System issues (I suspect with the placement of the sensors), electric macerator toilet locks out because it is showing the tank is full when it is not (I also suspect due to the placement of the sensors), leaking jack reservoir, dinette chairs have already loosened at the joints and are rocking, GPS never worked, and the list goes on. Don't get me wrong, we love the Cornerstone, just disappointed with all the hype of Entegra's improved quality control that we have failed to see in our 2016. Will Entegra fix everything, NO DOUBT they will, I have no doubt about that. Joyce rocks and will do whatever it is to make you happy. However, the topic here is quality control and I fail to see any improvement over our previous Cornerstones, if anything, the opposite...
Old 01-10-2016, 12:41 PM   #21

Your unit suggests one can still slip through somehow, I KNOW Tadd will be disappointed and concerned when he reads this and will check to see how this happened and what to do to fix the system.

Pat, this time s my last big coach.....my fourth last Entegra!

2014 MKT towed
Old 01-10-2016, 12:59 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Well, I agree that quality as a class action is dramatically improving. That said, not everyone will buy a new Entegra every two years. I for one, hope to be among those similar to former and current Beaver owners in my perspective 10 years from now. The one thing I'd like to see Entegra add to it's growing reputation is a willingness and effort to enter the 21st century in incorporating a solid integrator's approach to engineering problem solving. Combine that with their emerging quality approach will put them at the top of the heap; but my half empty cup view is until they do this with such things as AH, radiator, shade, and other class issues with previous years, they have a ways to go. JMHO
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:15 PM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
If Tadd is going to read this post.......I have a coach that should be owned by Entegra and not me. No need to beat my dead horse. Have to agree Entegra CS has been great, but it should not have been needed as much as it has.

Sorry to interrupt Lynn's positive post.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:30 PM   #24

I have to agree. Entegra needs to get all the suppliers on board and work with them to create a even more trouble free coach. They will all benefit as well as the end user. Maybe some joint research on problem issues. We have many knowledgeable owners why not involve them? I am sure many would be willing to help evaluate and improve the suppliers products. Doing it the same all the time leads to the same result and there is no improvement. Just MPH.
waterboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:33 PM   #25

Dear Cruzer
As far as you an Entegra user and as you said must of the problems comes from the subsupplier of entegra that is perfect

Now in my situation I need to buy new entegra cornerstone or athem 2017 and as you know all entegra brand coming with two years warranty

Now in my situation am leaving in middle east area and entegra don't have any dealer or service center so if I face any problem how entegra will fixed to me

Could you please ask entegra this question and let me know
Hamood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:41 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamood View Post
Dear Cruzer
As far as you an Entegra user and as you said must of the problems comes from the subsupplier of entegra that is perfect

Now in my situation I need to buy new entegra cornerstone or athem 2017 and as you know all entegra brand coming with two years warranty

Now in my situation am leaving in middle east area and entegra don't have any dealer or service center so if I face any problem how entegra will fixed to me

Could you please ask entegra this question and let me know
Any one could support me with this question
Old 07-08-2016, 11:58 PM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Why don't you call Entegra Customer Service and ask them yourself. Number follows:

800-617-9137

To the best of my knowledge, no American coach maker has a service center in the Middle East....I look forward to hearing about how you'll transport your coach to that area, your travel experiences, and how the RV lifestyle works in a third world set of countries. Pls keep us informed on the "Where is my Entegra This Week" thread
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 12:02 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
Why don't you call Entegra Customer Service and ask them yourself. Number follows:

800-617-9137

To the best of my knowledge, no American coach maker has a service center in the Middle East....I look forward to hearing about how you'll transport your coach to that area, your travel experiences, and how the RV lifestyle works in a third world set of countries. Pls keep us informed on the "Where is my Entegra This Week" thread
Noted I will keep you posted

Tags
quality