RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-18-2013, 02:04 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Entegra report at Atlanta Good Sam rally

I dropped in for the day (sans RV) to check out the Atlanta RV show. Other than occassional rain showers most of the day it was fun. I estimate there were 800-1000 RVs camped around the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

RVOne was the dealer showing about 10 Entegras. I visited 5 Anthems including the new 44B floorplan. There was at least 3 Aspires and a Cornerstone. They had an Aspire DEQ and and Anthem DEQ available to drive around the racetrack (with a chaperone ....and no burnouts allowed). I drove the Anthem, as did many others. I ran into several couples that were waiting for their Entegras on order. Pat Bauer, the president of the Entegra Owners club and his DW were there.

Many of the Entegra team were present including Joyce, Ted, a couple of new guys like Vin Le and Dave???. One of the newer generation Bontragers was there, Jason Bontrager and we had a pleasant visit.

I learned a couple new things I will relate after the show, because maybe others will have more interesting details to relay. It was a good show despite the poor arrangements to transport people in the rain.

2016 Ford Edge toad
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-18-2013, 05:12 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for the update Dave, it was appreciated.

2016 Colorado Z71 PU
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:17 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Thanks for the update Dave, it was appreciated.
X2 I hope the next generation of Bontrager's are as nice as the current ones.
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
I think Jason Bontrager represented Entegra/Jayco well. He was pleasant, open to discussion and a well mannered man that reminded me of the elder Bontrager brothers. Jason relayed that he has 3 siblings that are learning the business. The family owned business has a goal of having each sibling learn as many aspects of the business as possible vs the other companies out there like Tiffin or Newmar where one person is really the expert and force behind the business and everyone else is running around behind the scenes to figure out what is going on. It sounds like a good business plan to me!
2016 Ford Edge toad
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Jason conducted our factory tour back in September. A very pleasant and knowledgable man.

Don
757driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #6

Between Ted Cook taking personal care of us and out on the track to drive..and John Ganyard also there.....we moved our plans up...one will belong to me......I would have liked to meet Joyce or one of the Bontragers but didn't see them...yes it is costing me, but my wife and I really loved them and you only live once..Going in March for the tour of the factory...hopefully may even see our coach built.

bullydogs1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally