Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #43

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdgoldie View Post
I need some help finding a post please. A short time back, there was a thread in the Entegra forum that discussed brake buddies. I thought I had saved it for DH but now I can't find it! I've done searches on every word combo I thought would work without success. Does anyone have the name of the thread? I'm really in the doghouse on this one since I made the mistake of telling him about it before I discovered that it was MIA.
I did a search for "brake buddy" in the entire forum and here is the results list.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2954119

Keep in mind that the forum admins frequently move posts from the Entegra threads to other locations that are more specific. Thus why you might not be finding your thread under Entegra. Your answer my be in the Toads and Motorhome Related Towing section.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #44
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Look in this link for Supplemental Braking Systems or any Entegra posted link.

RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #45

Very Nice
Old 07-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #46

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007";1260758]Look in this link for [B][URL="http://www.irv2.com/forums/f113/
Supplemental Braking Systems[/URL] or any Entegra posted link.[/B]
That's the thread I was searching for! Thank you! It has been forwarded to DH and saved properly for future use. Also, thank you for the reminder of the lists of threads in the forum. In my panic, I had forgotten that.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #47

I have a month old Entegra Anthem 2013 44 sl. I have a front water leak problem and was wondering if anyone, either Travel Supreme or Entegra, has experienced this before. This is the biggest problem I have had. I attached a photo of my latest fix. The water just streams in. I have had various other problems but won't use this to vent my frustrations. One big rain storm and i can fill a garbage bag of water. Many gallons. Let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3390028026.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	498.0 KB
ID:	24199  
Old 07-30-2012, 11:03 PM   #48

I have a 5 month old 2013 Anthem 42DLQ. Thankfully, I've experienced NO water leaks.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #49
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome to irv2.
Where is the water dropping into coach off top of window frame out the window slide groove's, do you have drain slots in lower window frame that maybe plugged?
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:50 AM   #50

call Don or Joyce at Entegra customer service, they will help you get this fixed at once.
Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #51

Let me be clear. Entegra is working hard to make sure the problem will get fixed. Have not found the source yet. Jacob at customer service and now Joyce are working on it.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #52

Good, let us know what it was and how you got it fixed.

Gene
Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #53

re: Alsham1
Other issues? Please post them. If I had a new coach leaking I would be livid! There is NO reasonable excuse I would except! Please keep us posted...
Old 07-31-2012, 10:47 PM   #54

I have never ever posted anything on the Internet and I really did not want to do this. The various other issues are getting addressed. Nothing more,than any new coach no matter what the price goes through. This issue is the one that I want addressed. I have many of the same things i read about here and some new ones. Unless I get really frustrated, this will be my only issue I post about. I will let you know what happens next week when I get back from Colorado (where it is raining again) and the repair guy tries some other things. If that does not work, it is going to Indiana to their facility in the next month or so. The jury is still out for me so we will see what happens. I can tell you Entegra is deeply concerned about this and want this problem to go away so I am sure they will make that happen at some point.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:04 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alshamu1 View Post
I have never ever posted anything on the Internet and I really did not want to do this. The various other issues are getting addressed. Nothing more,than any new coach no matter what the price goes through. This issue is the one that I want addressed. I have many of the same things i read about here and some new ones. Unless I get really frustrated, this will be my only issue I post about. I will let you know what happens next week when I get back from Colorado (where it is raining again) and the repair guy tries some other things. If that does not work, it is going to Indiana to their facility in the next month or so. The jury is still out for me so we will see what happens. I can tell you Entegra is deeply concerned about this and want this problem to go away so I am sure they will make that happen at some point.
We are thankful that you shared your window leaking issue and hopefull share your fix.

My last RV had a driver side window leak after I took delivery. I did notice a small amount of water in the cup holder but figured it was left from the coach prep crew. First good rain and I had a mess. I posted my problem and sure enugh some others had the same thing and posted what had to be done to fix the problem (remove and re-seal the window). I returned the coach to the dealer with copies of what other dealerships had done to fix the problem. The dealership was thankful because they said that they would not of removed the window most likely they would of tried to seal it along the edge which others had tried and failed to fix the problem.

It has been wonderful to share experiences, good and bad, with those on this forum. It has saved me tons of time being able to use others experiences to help me better understand my coach and the total RVing lifestyle! We hope you continue to share so we can learn from what you discover along the way
Old 08-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #56

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArnolds View Post
We are thankful that you shared your window leaking issue and hopefull share your fix...

It has been wonderful to share experiences, good and bad, with those on this forum. It has saved me tons of time being able to use others experiences to help me better understand my coach and the total RVing lifestyle! We hope you continue to share so we can learn from what you discover along the way
I agree The whole idea of a forum is to share experiences- good and bad. We are a group of owners who want to learn about the workings of our coaches. If something malfunctions, it would be nice if we each felt confident that someone here could help us solve the problem before we have to go back to the dealer. This Entegra forum is in its infantcy (sp?) stage and as time goes along and more people are willing to share, it will become the go to place for fixes on our coaches.

ALSHAMU1, I would encourage you to share your other issues. In no way are you bashing Entegra but instead you are helping us all. It is a given that these coaches will have problems and we don't expect them to be perfect. So again, I would encourage you to provide us with a list of your problems and their fixes. If you wish, email them to me and I'll post them for you. tsearle4554@msn.com

Travel safe and often!