RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #1

American Coach Owners Club
Factory Tour

DW and I are going to spring for a new or near new motorhome in the next year. We are very interested in Entegra but being from California we are having a hard time finding a dealer, much less finding a dealer with any inventory. I know several of the folks that follow the Entegra threads have done a factory tour. My question is if we were to go to Indiana to the factory would we be able to see and tour finished motorhomes? We really need to be able to get "touchy feely" with these rigs before we make a decision on what we want. Any other ideas on how to get close to a variety of Entegras?

exgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #2

Yes call entegra and speak to Heather wirth. She will look up everything for you. She can tell you what is being built and which ones will be there completed for you to look at.

Ls50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #3

Yes. Speak with Heather Wirth. See can tell you everything about coaches on the line and which completed ones they have.
Ls50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:26 AM   #4

At the end of our factory tour during a service visit this summer we went through every finished coach on the lot. It was great to see the changes in the new Entegras.
bill2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:38 AM   #5

Dan,

Look at this web-site for the "California RV Show" which runs from October 11-20. Entegra will have all three models at the show. I was at the Hersey RV show which was terrific to talk with the folks from RV One and see these units up close. But I'll also be at the factory in November since I'm very interested in how these units are built as well. Good luck!

The California RV Show Class A
Jake62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:00 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ls50 View Post
Yes. Speak with Heather Wirth. See can tell you everything about coaches on the line and which completed ones they have.
X3

The misses and I got to see everything from the Aspire to the Cornerstone. It was really neat to see them in different stages of undress.
Whatnobeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:05 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
If I may make a suggestion on the tour. Try to get a morning tour. We had a late afternoon tour and by the time we were finished everyone was going home and the coaches outside were locked. The only ones we got to see were what was inside going through and almost finished in production. It was a fantastic tour, an Essex owner really had some great question that really kept everyone's interest. He left to order a Cornerstone saying how much better it was than his Essex.
2016 Colorado Z71 PU
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #8

American Coach Owners Club
Thanks for the responses. I'll check out the Cal RV show. I don't think they had Entegras there last year.I'll go down if they do.

exgman is offline   Reply With Quote