Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post
Just heard from Mark Strollo. They actually got 16 with last two written at the airport and while breaking down their display. This is fantastic news for Orlando RV and especially the ever growing Entegra family. Party time is near!!

Tom,

I talked to Mark also and his breakdown was 10 Aspires, 4 Anthems, and 2 Cornerstones. I asked him which store gets the credit as his store is Buffalo and Robin is Orlando, and he said it depends on which store's employee sold the unit. He felt they could have sold more if they had the time. I wonder when those rigs will get delivered.

Ed

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:43 AM   #30

New Floorplan

Just wondering if anyone has heard when the new floorplans are coming out for the Entegra's & what models they might have if any at the show in Pomona Ca. next month ?

Steve

Old 09-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Curious...what's the wait time on Aspire orders ... and why would I go the next level up to an Anthem?
Old 09-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #32

DSL, the wait time for all ordered coaches is beyond 9 months, however there are some on dealers lots and dealers have some unsold orders in the system if you can find what you want or can live with. The Aspire does NOT have the DIESEL fired hydrohot but rather uses propane. The Anthem is all electric, NO propane to take up room and to have to find a place to refill, and has 8 big gel cell house batteries. The Anthem also has the IFS (Individual Front Axle) instead of the solid front axle on the Aspire and has the bigger 16400lb front axle with the 315 tires instead of the 14600lb with the 295 tires. The Anthem has the integrated patio awning, not just hung on top but the taller end caps and integrated into the coach design, plus you have the option of adding a second girard nova awning to the Anthem and both will be the kick back, tucked in design for more shade, all options you can not get on the Aspire. There are several other upgrades on the Anthem but these are the main reasons that we decided to upgrade to the Anthem. I know it is a lot of money for the upgrade but it is really like apples and oranges. Regardless, they are both great coaches, have the same chassis and running gear, the same hung wall construction, the same 2 year warranty (a big deal in my opinion and one of the very few in the industry), all electric day and night shades throughout the coach, the same Amish crafted furniture and cabinets, many other details in common and are an exceptional value in the rv marketplace. The decision about an RV will always come down to choices and trade-offs, fortunately with the Entegra either choice is a winner and will make you a great coach. All just my experience and opinion.
Good Luck,
Gene
Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #33

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for the great info.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:54 AM   #34

Entegra Owners Club
And go Pokes

OSU Grad and married in Stillwater in mid-70s. Still a great place. How's OK as a home base. Know they have state income tax...property taxes on the MH?
Old 09-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #35

DSL, cool, wife and I class of 67.68.69.73. Retired and living in Stillwater now, we love it here. Have had reserved seats in Gallagher-Iba clear back to when Mr. Iba was the coach! Will be taking the Anthem over to the rv lot tomorrow afternoon to tailgate.
Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:19 AM   #36

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
DSL, cool, wife and I class of 67.68.69.73. Retired and living in Stillwater now, we love it here. Have had reserved seats in Gallagher-Iba clear back to when Mr. Iba was the coach! Will be taking the Anthem over to the rv lot tomorrow afternoon to tailgate.
Class of 74. Loved the sports there. I was an Arnold Air Society guy, and ran all athletic event ticket taking activities in all venues for my group...working for a guy named Dick Soregal in the athletic dept. Best memories of wrestling at the gym and the strip on Thurs, Friday...well any night!