Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club

Agree...like to hear the announcer sometimes to. I listen to country, and one of the Sirius channels is WSIX out of Nashville.

I don't know about getting it to the rest of the coach...haven't tried, but supposedly you can remote it to the outside radio...don't know how, but you can.

WiFi solution is obviously not best...DW also downloads off iTunes ... $$$ but not too bad.

Dave and Beth
2015 Cornerstone 45J
Ford F-150 and 2016 Polaris Razor
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-03-2013, 04:05 AM   #16
iRV2 No Limits Club
A VOM/Multimeter is your friend and will find many/most electrical problems. Set on amps and disconnect one terminal and with every thing off check between battery and terminal and if you have a current drain, you have one. One of the neat little gadgets I bought from Harbor Freight, also available from Sears and Amazon is a fuse buddy (different names different stores. This plugs into the 12V panel replacing one of the fuses and lets you read amps directly. 30 Amp Automotive Fuse Circuit Tester I have one that stays with the trailer tool kit. If you have had the battery go flat it is already damaged and should be tested, after you find the problem and correct it.

Shadowcatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:06 AM   #17
iRV2 No Limits Club
Wrong answer for this post, no way to edit or remove post.
Shadowcatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #18
Monaco Owners Club
Saltydog44 did the amplified antenna make a difference? Was it a powered one with a rubber mast like you could get at say NAPA?Thanks for any info , timex
2004 Holiday Rambler Imperial PST
2014 Honda CRV
FMCA # F229133
timex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Our beloved 44SL is still at Tom Johnson. We probably can't really go anywhere until July although we plan to test a few things including the antenna in the next few weeks (We've got way too many kids and grandkids - intereferes with my being worthless).

I'll post what I find out.

Cheryl, Emerson and Rascal (Attack Yorkie)
2017 Cornerstone 45B; 2013 Anthem 44SL Traded
2007 Silverado, 2015 Enclave (Not at the same time)
Saltydog44 is offline   Reply With Quote