Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-19-2014, 08:18 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Foretravel Realm?

Anyone see the new Realm. Looks interesting, even a 2 year warranty and sitting on a Spartan.

Dave
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-19-2014, 08:42 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Impressive competitor for Essex/KA...seems a lot alike CS with a few adders...but for 200k more...don't think so. great video out of MHSRV.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Very impressive coach and a Foretravel. Really hope they present this coach at Tampa. Interesting to see how it fits into the pecking order when the dust settles and the real price point surfaces. It appears MHSRV, may? have monies invested in this promotion.
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:13 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
They are saying about $650k ($1M MSRP) on their site...everything else about it says it will compete fit and finish VERY strongly against King Aire. Agree, it will be interesting if the the F6 is at Tampa.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:14 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
It'll be in Tampa

They state it on their web site. Look forward to seeing it.
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Their are a lot of pictures on the Foretravel website. The new feature of Spartan’s new passive steer tag axle, which produces a 7 percent reduction in curb-to-curb turning radius should be a positive.
50sbuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:28 PM   #7

Saw several at MHS yesterday. Nice with pluses and some minuses. MHS exclusive as a dealer I think and "sale priced" at $699 k. Nice coach but pricey.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Indeed, great looking coaches.
oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:15 PM   #9

I saw the video, it's a nice rig. The two year warranty offered is 2 year or 24k miles; some will reach the 24k miles in less than two years.

The paint job is really nice and it does have some good features but if comparing to the CS, I like the CS.
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 07:18 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
The one thing I really like are the slides....so much nicer look, and did you notice, the slides are even painted on the bottoms! Other than that, I'll take my CS for $250k less.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:11 AM   #11

x2 on that statement. I like the look and I like some of the floor plans. I also like the slides and the system that seals the slides and the flush floor. I also like the electronics on board. Except for the 7 degree turn tag axle the chassis is the same as what we ride on. So you know the ride is a solid ride.

Foretravel only has two lines of coaches. High end and high end. So some of the price (msrp) has to compensate for their size in the A Class arena.

Now with all that stated, think about the product that Entegra produces for the money. Entegra dollar for dollar has to be one of the best in class for what we as owners get in a coach. Probably why sales are so good and a lot of Aspire and Anthem owners as of late are stepping up to the cornerstone. That says volumes about the success of Entegra and the repeat buyers.

I remember my first purchase I was reading about Entegra being the new kid on the block and skeptics said wait a couple of years to see if they succeed. Well those that waited missed some good times in a great coach. Just saying.

More food for thought, even if Entegra put another $50,000 in the Cornerstone MSRP and upgraded to a electronic master system that could perform multiple functions/ monitoring from any room in the coach, rear steer, Water manifold system and maybe the addition of a couple of different floor plans they still come in at a price point that beats the competition by 150 to 200K. How do they do it!! Makes you wonder about the pricing for the competition???

Think about it, Entegra has the ability to manufacturer a coach, using a proprietory purchasing power system that benefits the end buyer. Rather than pocketing the profit margin, they just invested in yet another 150,000 foot expansion so they can accommodate the growth and provide even better service to the customer. Reinvesting in the product and the manufacturing of the product.

Happy to say I own an Entegra.
Old 12-23-2014, 03:26 PM   #12

Newmar Owners Club
Like Dave said. I do like the slides on that Realm.
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finally View Post
I saw the video, it's a nice rig. The two year warranty offered is 2 year or 24k miles; some will reach the 24k miles in less than two years.

The paint job is really nice and it does have some good features but if comparing to the CS, I like the CS.
how is that different than the entegra warranty?
CoreyinWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 05:54 AM   #14

I'd say it isn't. Seems like most average 6-10k miles per year. Time is the enemy here ,Since these machines like very much to run.. Imo from what im seeing in the industry 2 year warranty will start to become the norm. These are complicated machines and unfortunately filled with overseas components that are simply designed to fail. Im sure Manufacturers would eliminate these components if they could source them in the USA with a better part. Reality is they can't and we are paying a dear price for cheap labor and cheap parts.
As far as I'm concerned .. The 2 year warranty is every bit as important as the Floorplan and the manufacturer of choice. I feel many are using the same reasoning when considering their $$$$$$ purchase.
Just a guess here fellas... Not looking to turn this into a mine is better than yours discussion.

Robert & Jana Stanton... Birthing a 20..something CornerStone 44B

Tags
travel