Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-27-2014, 05:12 PM   #1

Hey Everyone! Saying Hi for the first time

My husband has been hiding me because I laid down and almost fell sleep in a gorgeous Cornerstone, it was beautiful! I changed my mind that day and now he is not happy, oops! What to do now? Those Cornerstone pilot seats are like a cloud!!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Hi Jana, just take more naps so you can dream your in a Cornerstone, works for me.
oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Jana,

All you need to know is you own the house! He is just making sure he has a handle on the moving parts. Enjoy your search. Cornerstone is a really nice coach. And yes, the pilot and co-pilot seats are the most comfortable I've seen in a coach at this price point.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:23 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Hi Jana, welcome aboard. The boss has spoken...end of story I hope you both enjoy the new Cornerstone.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #5

Jana,

Once he feels the power of 600 horse power, all will be well in his world.
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:45 AM   #6

Hi Jana, welcome aboard!!!

It's just like when you tell a realtor your budget is $X and then they proceed to show you a few houses that are $X++ . When you get back to looking at houses in your price range again, they just don't seem to cut it anymore!!!

But no worries though. Enjoy your search and no matter what your final choice is, whether an Anthem or a Cornerstone, I am sure you both will be happy with your choice. Many years of safe and happy travels to you!
Old 08-29-2014, 06:10 AM   #7

Thank you all for the welcome to Dw. She's enjoying the forum rather than asking Are you on "that" again?. She needn't worry.. She will have her cornerstone if we can swing the financials. Unfortunatly the added boost in $$$ could cut into property plans. No worries.. As I told her... Changing up mid stream and troubleshooting are all going to be big parts of our new lifestyle. We have talked worse decsions😂👍👍
Old 08-29-2014, 06:50 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Robert & Jana, you are so wise taking the time to really research and talk out your decision. The time you are taking at RVOne to really spend time in the coaches is so important. So many have bought because it was "Beautiful", but after getting it, found out it didn't meet their travel needs, or the other floor plan would have worked better, but they didn't have our colors.

It's not that far away and nobody will bother you.... is LD has a larger selection of Entegras on display that you can spend all the time in that you want. Head for the Crown Club parking lot, the Entegras will be on the right side, park your car and look all you want, no salesmen will bother you unless you make an appointment. RVOne for probably the best price and now with their new service center is probably going to be hard to beat.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:02 AM   #9

Yes chuck.. I agree 100% a trip to LD is on the docket.. We have not been able to test drive an Anthem at RVOne yet. They are all sold as soon as they hit the lot it seems. But to their credit they will contact us as soon as one is available to test and the Salesman has even agreed to bring it to our house for pickup..( wifey likes that) I'm nervous to pull,out of their lot in my car let alone that beast. I can say without a doubt that IRV2 has been the #1 instrumental tool in our decision and buying process. Robin and Joe come in an extremely close 2nd easing all our fears of the "Dealer/Sales " process..And BTW.. Every time we are in the showroom at RVOne. If they are not helping customers or doing other dealership duties... Most are online and reading or posting in these very forums.. I really like that they are at least in tune with what owners are saying and suggesting. Makes it easy for me to believe the RV Community is as tight as many suggest it is.. Like that X3
Old 08-29-2014, 07:46 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Not supporting LD by any means, but if the driving a class A concerns you. LD does have the drive before you buy school where they teach you, then you get to drive one of their class A's in the parking lot. After the class, LD usually has several unsold Entegras available for a test drive.

There is also a nice motel and Cracker Barrel right at the entrance to LD if you wanted to make it a two day adventure without traveling across town.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:09 AM   #11
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Remember there is no rewind button on life. Go for it!!!
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:13 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
X2 what Chuck said in reference to LD. We had a very good experience there from day 1.
ravens2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:40 AM   #13

I have been meaning to go to LD anyway. I am interested in the driving course. It cant hurt. I know myself very well i wont change my mind on Dealer of choice, but i like to be a information sponge. Im a firm believer on second ,third and fourth opinions on many things. At one point LD was off my bucket list of places to visit just on the way they portrayed the final price of said RV on their BigTime RV.. I do realize its just television and not reality... But had i watched that show 2 months earlier .. I might be inclined to think MSRP is the price I'll pay ... Ive gotten over and past that....Back to plumbing...
Old 08-29-2014, 07:09 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
We never purchased a coach from LD (Robin got our business when we were ready) but we did do their driver confidence course before we picked up our first diesel push. Excellent course - worth the time and money regardless of your experience on the road. We had a retired semi driver in our class - and he was very impressed with how much he learned. And....after taking one of their coaches through their tight turns in their campground, it's much easier getting behind the wheel of your own baby, even when it means pulling out of the lot at RVOne.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote