Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-28-2017, 06:34 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
BRIAN, your absolutely correct, I was with you that day , enjoying your Tennessee Honey, watching Paul supervise. Diane did a great Job!
Yup sounds about right...YOU enjoying someone else's bottle!
Flanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-28-2017, 09:44 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanz View Post
Hi Jeff - I'll sit in a chair and watch holding yours and my beer.....

This is what I did. While on the roof I waxed as much as I could reach of the front top cap. I then got out my ladder that I bought from Homedepot, extended it and put my pool noodles on the end of it. I then placed the ladder up against the front cap and slowly moved the ladder from right to left applying the wax. It was a little tricky but I was able to do the complete top of the cap. The key was to do as much as possible while on the roof so you don't have to over extend yourself while on the ladder...Sorry no pictures and definitely no beers until your done with the ladder.
That's what I did but like the CC method better, going to try that next time. Noticed that when on the roof the finish is not as good in the area that flattens out on top, hard to remove wax.
Ready2Travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:17 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoggieDaddy View Post
I get someone else to do it when it needs paste wax. Technique and style points don't matter. When I do it I use a good wash and wax product and a painters extendable pole with a micro pad (12 ft) off a platform ladder to reach. I have it paste waxed once a year by local detailers where ever I am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1779.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	535.9 KB
ID:	159958Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1779.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	535.9 KB
ID:	159958

I find this is the best method. Sitting under a grapefruit tree and watching someone else wax the CS! [emoji76]
TurboDaveTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #18

There is always this method.

Flynryan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:12 PM   #19

I'm like spuds, I use Washwax all extended mop, kit runs about $200 but comes with mop cleaners microfiber pads. Works great not only for roof cap but don't have to get on a latter to do the whole coach.
JerryF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:16 AM   #20

Entegra Owners Club

These are the items I used to wax my entegra aspire. I got the wax at walmart, the polisher and waxing pad at harbor freight and the scaffolding on ebay. This is a great way to wax an Rv but it is a lot of work.

Tags
entegra