Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-10-2015, 10:22 AM   #15

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We bought our 2014 aspire last July and can't get enough time with it , go every chance we get love it.....
We have had 4 motorhomes before we bought our Entegra new in July . Have pictures on our phone of it and the grandkids
Look at them everyday very proud of them both!
Great coach and people!

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Big Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-10-2015, 12:23 PM   #16

We just bought our third Entegra last week. Upgraded to a Cornerstone this time. ❤️Loved both the others and put over 24000 miles on each of them without a major problem. Several small things that Entegra stepped up to the plate and fixed post haste, GREAT customer service, company and coach, tough combination to beat and when you throw in price makes it a fantastic buy. Just wanted a new one with all the bells and whistles. Only big problem I have found with Entegra. They keep listening to customers and and fixing and upgrading features with things you just HAVE to have!😎
Old 01-10-2015, 02:27 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to RW8804
Sure, I've had a few problems, but Louise and I really, really enjoy our Entegra. We have no complaints, as anything that's been a problem is handled professionally by Entegra. Great product!
RW8804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:44 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
We love our Aspire also. We are still working and if we don't have time to take a trip, we will go spend a few nights in the coach. Every time I walk in the coach, I am in awe and count our blessings that we are able to enjoy this fine machine. After holding an open house, members of my RV Club are looking at Entegras also. When people see the coach, inside and out, they want one. I'm happy to tell them where they can buy one.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1420947716.156806.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	83097
Plozano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:57 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plozano View Post
We love our Aspire also. We are still working and if we don't have time to take a trip, we will go spend a few nights in the coach. Every time I walk in the coach, I am in awe and count our blessings that we are able to enjoy this fine machine. After holding an open house, members of my RV Club are looking at Entegras also. When people see the coach, inside and out, they want one. I'm happy to tell them where they can buy one.
Attachment 83097

Very pretty!
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:21 PM   #20

We've had the Anthem for two years and like it very much. We will get a Cornerstone in two or three years after a few recurring issues are eliminated.

Marty and Anna Shuherk
Motorhomeboater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:51 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Happy! Happy! Happy! Just upgraded from a Anthem to a Cornerstone this past December. Never had a problem that wasn't taken care of by our dealer or Entegra....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2300.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	269.1 KB
ID:	83158  
50sbuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:13 AM   #22

We love our 2014 Aspire! Its been great with one a few minor issues that Entegra handled very quickly. So far, we have 14,000 smooth miles on the odometer. We are long weekenders and we travel all summer long. We would use like it more but weather in the North prevents that. 16 more months left on our sentence in the frigid North, then we are moving South. Traveling is much nicer knowing you have a great product and under you and great factory support behind you.

It is nice to hear good things about the Entegra Coach line and reading this type of thread from others that are enjoying their EC as well is an added bonus. We would purchase another Entegra as the quality shows through.

JD, see you at MotoGP this summer; Go Rossi.....
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:26 PM   #23

19,000+ miles and it hasn't missed a beat. Great customer service and support from RV One. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Would like to see some other colors than brown in the coach.
waterboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:54 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
Absolutely love this Anthem. So glad we made this change! This is a home, not just an RV.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 11:38 PM   #25

Entegra Owners Club
X2. That really says it for us...because it is our home now. Some have accused me of being ultra biased, but I did a lot of looking and comparing before buying my second Entegra. Beth and I are really happy with our Cornerstone decision and choice. I think, even if I won the Powerball lottery, we'd be in this coach doing it the way we are doing it. Period and exclamation mark!
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:41 AM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
This is my first MH and I absolutely love it and the lifestyle it brings. Entegra CS has been outstanding and all of my issues with the coach have been minor ones easily fixed.
Rclukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:20 PM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwky View Post
Inevitably, the Internet gets filled with complaints, problems and horror stories. It's so easy for one to lash out at whatever product or service has seemingly failed them, as we all have an easy sense of anonymity here on the World Wide Web. We humans are far quicker to criticize or condemn someone or something than we would in a typical face to face fashion.

As a small business owner, I lose sleep over the occasional negative post about my business that gets posted on Facebook or the Internet. I take pride in my customer service and want every customer to leave happy. Sometimes customers just don't want to follow policy, listen, or even accept help. So they lash out on the web, often exaggerating or including bold lies in their online negativity. Have even had threats against my family over a misunderstanding on an order once.

That being said, I'd like to start a positive-only, happy thread about our Entegra coaches. I truly believe there are 100 incredibly happy Entegra owners out there for every 1 that has had some kind of major problem. The reason I bought an Entegra was due to all the praise I read on this forum. I also love reading about other's mods. Too many negative posts get me down and I start looking at the forum less. Less Rv forum means I might be spending more money on other things and that's bad!!

So here goes:
I love my Entegra! We've used it for weekend or extended weekend trips about 25 times so far with zero problems! I'm still in awe at its quality, ride, handling, insulation, and quietness. When I'm not near it, I stare at pictures of it like it's a high school girlfriend that dumped me. I miss it and long for it. It was 2 years old when I bought it with no maintenance records and it's still flawless. Having had other RVs / motorhomes in the past, this is a world ahead in quality for the price. We are very blessed to be owners of these magnificent machines. Anytime I have a problem of any caliber with an Rv, I try to remind myself, "First World Problems" better not get me down.

Who else loves their Entegra, even despite possibly having a few issues here or there?

Attachment 83037
I'm with you. Entegra is a great product. I too have a small business and worry daily about on line comments. Most consumers post in the heat of the moment, with frustration causing then to occasionally exaggerate their experience. If you ask for help, contact the proper person, most issues will be resolved with a minimum of inconvenience. Just give people the chance to fix your issue before condemning the company and their product. Just my opinion.... From experience.
PPAinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:09 AM   #28

x5 Paul.... although a great source for good advice, too many people complaining about too much stuff that doesn't need shared until the heat of the moment is past. JMHO

Have lots of safe miles....

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote