Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-28-2015, 04:19 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzer View Post
Have you tried South Side Soda Shop in Goshen when you were in the area? It's an old diner that was featured on Diner's Drive-ins and Dives. Nick is from Philly so I always order the Philly steak sandwich but have him substitute Provolone. His wife makes homemade pies and if you get there on the day they have Key Lime, it's a real keeper. Great onion rings, floats, and off course - the Philly Chili, which comes in an ice cream soda glass.

Is anyone hungry yet?
Yep, been there when we had the TS as it was close to Goshen. However we have not been there since owning the Entegra. It is back on the list for this summer, thanks!! I think we will have a lot of time while we are there for this PDI.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-28-2015, 05:57 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
After all, there's more to life than just Rise 'n Roll.
I have to think about that.......
Old 12-28-2015, 08:42 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydog44 View Post
I have to think about that.......
Have you seen the pie counter at Das Dutchmen Essenhaus, just down the road? I'm good for quite a few of those each trip.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 08:10 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Have you seen the pie counter at Das Dutchmen Essenhaus, just down the road? I'm good for quite a few of those each trip.
It's good, as well as Rise N Roll of course, but ya'll must try the cinnamon buns at the Blue Gate Bakery in Shipsawanna, even though I'm not a big fan of buffets (eat too much) the buffet down stairs at the Blue Gate Restaurant is the best in the area!
AlKat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks