Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
Smile Just purchased an Anthem today!!

Well, we did it. We placed our order for a 2014 Anthem DEQ. It was a VERY difficult decision because we have owned our 07 Holiday Rambler Navigator for almost 5 years and never had any issues.....and I know that is not the norm within the industry. We fell in love with the Anthem floor plan and were so impressed with the overall fit and finish of this bus. After reading and researching for weeks and finding that although the Entegra is not without issues and post delivery problems at least the customer service is extremely good. Reading the questions and answers on this forum certainly helped us make the final decision as most owners seem to be very happy. Delivery won't be until August....so it will seem like a LONG wait. In the meantime we will closely follow this forum and will ask questions from time to time.
We still have not made a final decision on exterior color but are leaning toward the Radiant Copper. Really wish we had the option of having the "oil rubbed bronze" tap sets & door handles rather than the brushed nickel...but I can live with that.
Pretty excited today!!!

DianneS is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
WOW...asked a question about DEQs 2 hours ago. Now you're an owner...congratulations on your purchase of a great coach. And radiant copper is a great color as well. Look to see you out on the road or at Summerfest.

Dave and Beth
2015 Cornerstone 45J
Ford F-150 and 2016 Polaris Razor
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
Entegra Owners Club
Congrats we have a DEQ as well!
Corey and Tammi
2013 Entegra Anthem DEQ
2015 Buick Enclave
CoreyinWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
Congratulations! We have a DLQ on order, and if you are like us, I think you find that time starts moving much slower once you place your order.

I know where you are coming from about the color choice. We originally selected white diamond pearl, then I thought radiant bronze would be best, but finally settled on Tuscan Sun. We made a trip to the factory mostly in order to view the color choices. For us it was worthwhile

My wife made the same comment as you about the oil rubbed bronze fixtures. She also has a stainless steel sink on her wish list but I'm not sure we can accommodate her there.

Once again, congratulations on your new coach!
Tim and Karen
2016 Anthem 44DLQ
2012 Jeep Rubicon
Tim McK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #5
Congrats.!! We picked up our Anthem 42 DEQ in March are very impressed, especially how it handles on the road. Our color choice was Tuscan Sun exterior and that works well with our red Honda toad. Hope you can come to the Summerfest!!
RA & C,+ Holly Berry, welsh corgi
2013 Entegra Anthem DEQ
2014 Buick Enclave
RARN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #6
Entegra Anrhem

We pick up our new Anthem 44dlq 4/19
Traded our 2007 Dutch Star (great coach).
kfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats, fellow Okie, on your new Entegra as well. look forward to meeting you out on the road.

Dave and Beth
2015 Cornerstone 45J
Ford F-150 and 2016 Polaris Razor
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote