Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-18-2014, 09:18 PM   #43
D333RLT Tower

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlovitt View Post
Our vanity slide also needs "nudge" to get it past a sticky point while extending. Going to have Precision address this issue next month while there.
Adjusted at Precision Paint. Now works like a charm!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-19-2014, 02:46 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlovitt View Post
Adjusted at Precision Paint. Now works like a charm!

FYI, I just returned from the factory on Friday and a tech looked at the ps front slide. It was jerky going in or out and would stop and we would have to push the button again each time it would stop to keep it going. The tech said there was a small breaker (electronic) that needed replacing. When he put it in the slide runs smoothly now without stopping. He installed it under the slide somewhere. He said it can get weak and when that happens the slide starts and stops.
Swenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #45

Entegra Owners Club
Update on DS FWD Slide

Entegra along with the slide manufacturer, Power Gear installed the permanent fix last week. Power Gear Tech, Tony did a great job communicating the problem and the fix to me. The new encoder and programming device seems to be working much better than the old system.

Really happy with the effort from both Entegra and Power Gear!
CaptainT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:35 AM   #46

Curt I am having this same issue now with my 2014 Aspire RBQ. It inches out until it "falls" then extends normally.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #47

Entegra Owners Club
Kitchen Slide Out Issues

I have decided to wait until PDI time -- don't feel like driving to the Factory right now -- as they are the only ones I want adjusting my slides.

Will go to factory in April 2015

Curt

Sent from my iPhone 6+
Curtisgeiger is offline   Reply With Quote