Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-12-2014, 04:14 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
Sorry Chuck, me thinks you get to keep the title AND the title for giving us both sides of the story, the problems, Entegra's and the dealer's response plus the credit to Entegra, Precision Painting, AND Joyce when they stepped up and took care of ALL the problems. You are number 1 in my book.
Thank you! for the kind words. I just reported as it actually happened, no emotions (though I had plenty). I just wanted the problems corrected and I know who holds the cards on the 2 year warranty. I am not going to bite the hand that holds those cards. I hope others can learn from my delivery and not go through what I did. After meeting with Tadd Jenkins and the start of his "new" PDI dept. he has put together, he assured me another coach would never be delivered like mine was. I believe that from the great delivers others have been receiving since then.

I really don't want the title...I would much rather someone else have it. Dave is welcome to it. It's been 6 month and we finally get to take our first shake down cruse next week.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-12-2014, 05:31 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
List of Items Serviced at the Factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrazier View Post
Curt
Re Chuck's comment about a list. It is not a pre-printed list like the Entegra customer delivery form that the dealer is supposed to cover and both of you initial. What the Entegra tech gives you is like what I get when I take my car for service. A detail of each problem you gave to them and what was done about each one, then a detail of each item the tech found in addition to yours and what was done. At that point I had some "how does this work" questions, and those explanations were verbal, or visual.

Mfrazier:

That's is exactly what I am concerned about.

The form that I saw needs to be filled out by the owner in advance and then submitted to Entegra for the appointment.

But from what I hear from others is that you show up at the factory and they (techs) go through the coach with a fine tooth comb -- and you don't have to worry about them missing anything.

Good thing is I have not heard any complaints from anyone after a factory visit.

But in the same breath -- I would probably have accepted Chuck's Anthem without questioning anything. I don't have the years of RV experience that most of you do.

Guess we will see when the time comes.

Curt

Sent from my iPhone
Curtisgeiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Curtis, put "PDI" on your service request form and Entegra will do a comprehensive check looking for unreported problems.
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:43 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Curt
They may have changed the procedure at CS for the factory service visit. We went early October last year, and they just had me email them a list of my problems about a month before then. Sorry for the confusion if they have a checklist now.
mfrazier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:33 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
The way it worked for us this June was give them a list of things you want addressed, and, tell them you want a PDI as well.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:47 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Same for us - we had a list and then they showed us all the things they had found in addition. I can't recall if there was a preprinted list they were using. All I know is that it was really eye-opening and thorough

Tags
service