Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-10-2014, 09:04 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
List of Items Serviced at the Factory

I think it would be very beneficial to know what other Entegra Owners are getting serviced during their 2 year factory visit. Please simply post a list of items serviced and the date of your visit.

Thanks,

Curt

Sent from my iPhone
Curtisgeiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Curt, In addition to the items you may have listed and submitted before you arrived, they will do a complete PDI of the unit if this is the first time it has been there during the warranty period. It is impressive the things they find and fix that you didn't know about. Every unit is different even if they came off the line the same week. We came in and a unit like ours were already there from the previous week. We were there for four days and left with everything taken care of to our satisfaction while that other coach was still there so collecting info from those of us who have been in really doesn't do much good. We enjoyed our time there and took the opportunity to tour the area. There is a great Cruise In at the Essanhaus Restaurant on Thursday evenings.
Kuppajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Curt, I don't think this web site has enough bandwidth for the list I had taken care of at the factory, Spartan and Precision Paint on my coach If it needs fixing, they can do it.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:26 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Does Entegra provide you a written list of the fixes they provide after the factory visit is completed -- or do they just tell you "verbally" what they fixed?

Curt

Sent from my iPhone
Old 08-10-2014, 06:36 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Yes...what and how they fixed it (if they can duplicate a problem).
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:47 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtisgeiger View Post
Does Entegra provide you a written list of the fixes they provide after the factory visit is completed -- or do they just tell you "verbally" what they fixed?

Curt
On mine the tech went over everything he did at the end of the day and showed me what he had done to correct the problem.A printout was also handed to me and that is what the tech went over with me.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Great sounds like it already on a list printed by Entegra.

I would like to know the items on that list.

If the list has over 20 items then only the top 20.

Hope I am not asking too much.

Seems like we share lots of information on this site and having a location where owners could review collective service information would really help those who are preparing for the factory visit. I would not want to have our tech "accidentally" miss something that should be corrected.

I like being thorough.

Thanks,

Curt
Old 08-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtisgeiger View Post
Great sounds like it already on a list printed by Entegra.

I would like to know the items on that list.

If the list has over 20 items then only the top 20.

Hope I am not asking too much.

Seems like we share lots of information on this site and having a location where owners could review collective service information would really help those who are preparing for the factory visit. I would not want to have our tech "accidentally" miss something that should be corrected.

I like being thorough.

Thanks,

Curt
If you need it fixed, they will fix it. If you don't know you need it fixed, you probably don't!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:47 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Good point. But I would also like to know what the common and isolated fixes are at the factory.

With all the recent visits to the factory I am sure someone will post an actual list -- regardless of how many "helpful comments" I get on why I think the list is important to share :-)

Curt

Sent from my iPhone
Old 08-10-2014, 08:11 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Unfortunately, any posting of any problem, issue, or whine becomes fodder for the naysayers and trolls who like to elevate their own choices over others. I would postulate that a more appropriate forum for such a listing might be the forum of the Entegra Coach Owners Association. Less help from folks that either don't have similar systems of just choose to not be helpful. Beyond that, Curt, It sounds like you may be concerned that you don't know what you don't know...reasonable for folks like us that are first timers. But I would say that the folks at CS maintain lists of common issues found both at the factory, through this forum, and reported through calls to the CS section. And I do trust them. I guarantee you, I would be moving to Newmar and a floor plan that already exists if I didn't trust Entegra completely, and , while we all have different kinds of issues, I have probably had as many as anyone on here (including Chuck). In the end, I know when I roll into Middlebury, I'm going to get taken care of. That's why I'll soon be driving a Cornerstone instead of an Anthem...and someone is going to get a darn good used coach. Realize that only about 20-25% of the Entegra population are even members on this forum. JMHO
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Dave,

Agreed that this list might be better populated in a forum for Entegra Owners exclusively.

I sent Pat a PM and am awaiting my ECOA Application.

I will repost my request once I am a member.

Curt
Old 08-11-2014, 05:52 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
I have probably had as many as anyone on here (including Chuck). In the end, I know when I roll into Middlebury, I'm going to get taken care of.
That is an honor I wish I had no part in and you are welcome to that title.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #13

Sorry Chuck, me thinks you get to keep the title AND the title for giving us both sides of the story, the problems, Entegra's and the dealer's response plus the credit to Entegra, Precision Painting, AND Joyce when they stepped up and took care of ALL the problems. You are number 1 in my book.
Old 08-12-2014, 03:29 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Curt
Re Chuck's comment about a list. It is not a pre-printed list like the Entegra customer delivery form that the dealer is supposed to cover and both of you initial. What the Entegra tech gives you is like what I get when I take my car for service. A detail of each problem you gave to them and what was done about each one, then a detail of each item the tech found in addition to yours and what was done. At that point I had some "how does this work" questions, and those explanations were verbal, or visual.
mfrazier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service