Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-23-2015, 01:59 PM   #1

New Anthem

We are now the proud owners of our 2015 Anthem 44B. DW and I had our walk through on Monday. Carl took his time and gave us a good overall walk through followed by the 72 point check list that Entegra has you sign off on.
We had been able to spend time in the Coach over the weekend and exercise most if not all of the components. We had already created a list of things we wanted to make sure had been taken care of by Entegra and Spartan and that list mainly had recall issues on it.
All of the recalls had been corrected according to both Beaver Coach and Spartan.
We had Beaver Coach run a leak test over the Coach which took a good 2 hours. I wasn't driving off with a leak issue. Beaver was more than happy to perform this test as they have a giant watering aperatice that floods the roof and the sides while you and a tech stand inside. Well we found a leak at the drivers toll window. They quickly fixed that with some silicone.
We had a leak at the low point drain on the main water tank. The value was removed and a new value installed. So far no more dripping.
Our ride height was off and that was adjusted also.

The steering growl is still there but Spartan claims it is normal. I will take the Coach back to Vegas and see how she sounds along the way. We had a check engine light when we first arrived here in Bend Oregon so the Spartan shop had her for a few days. We were told they had to update some codes. We will get the paperwork on this from them and let you all know.

We purchased her yesterday and stayed in the Coach last night here at Beaver. It got down to 28 degrees and we were comfortable. I noticed late last night the green burner light on pump 3 was not on and all of the other pump lights were on. Heat was coming out of the registers in the back so not sure what that was about.
Overall the problems have been minimal and Beaver has stepped up and fixed everything.
There are things that will be addressed later but they are minor issues.
We are very pleased with how Beaver dealt with DW and I who are new to this Coach world and who ask a lot of questions. Our sales rep Travis Tuma got us a great deal and kept us informed along the way.

This forum and all of you have made a big difference in why and how we ended up purchasing our Anthem. We have learned a lot from all of you and look forward to meeting you all down the road soon.

For now we are having Air Force One installed in our Coach and Jeep today. We will stay here at Beaver for a few more days getting ready to go back to Vegas.
I want to say thanks to Digital Don who spent alot of time with us here at Beaver.
Your a good man and you have a beautiful Cornerstone.
LVUS101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Glad you are about ready to head out. Remember .. pictures are a good thing! Safe travels.
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:59 PM   #3

Congratulations and glad to hear it's all getting worked out now. I am sure you will have many happy miles with it. Safe travels going home.
Bpeter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:20 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations on the new baby! We certainly have enjoyed our 2014 Anthem 44B. Keep us posted on your progress as you get more familiar with the operation of all the systems. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and members are eager to assist. Don't hesitate to ask questions when you come up against something unfamiliar.
Jerry0312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:23 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulation Jim. Nice to hear the good and detailed delivery report. Travel safe going home and let us know how the trip went.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:27 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Great to hear such a good report and delivery, now go and put some miles on that new coach.

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:52 PM   #7

Dang I thought mid 60's was cold this time of year, glad your happy we are very anxiously awaiting out new entegra
fla tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:57 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats on the new ride Safe travels
2024 RAM Limited FMCA #420209
brianw8602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:03 PM   #9

can anyone tell me what pump 3 on the 450d panel in the basement represents. all the other pump lights are green and pump 3 is not lit. thanks in advance
Old 04-23-2015, 04:23 PM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Pump #3 is the stir pump for hot water. If you are not using hot water, it will probably not be on.

1macanic did and excellent post on what pumps did what, but I can't find it. I printed it out and have it in my AH file. If I can find the post I will attach it.
Old 04-23-2015, 05:30 PM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Congratulations on the new ride!
denlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:56 PM   #12

Hi Jim, talked to you down at the LVMR, congratulations on the new rig, you guys will enjoy it!
RKmoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:51 PM   #13

Chuck thanks for the info, I spoke to a service tech over here at beaver and he said pretty much the same thing you said.
When I started the coach backup I had a engine check light again. I called spartan and spartan walk me through how to check and clear the check engine codes. The code I had was SPN 1081 FMI 19. This code is an erroneous wait to start code. He called it a software glitch. It will not cause any issues but it should be cleared.
Thanks again
Old 04-23-2015, 07:02 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
I had the same code 1081.The only cure for mine was replacing the dash cluster. I would have thought that Spartan and Cummins would have had that computer problem solved by now. It has been over a year since mine was replaced.