Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-08-2015, 06:39 AM   #15

As a fellow new Cornerstone owner (I've had mine about 5 weeks now), I share your excitement! I'm glad to hear your delivery process was so great. I have to admit, when I hear the great stories of you guys who bought in Orlando, I get a little jealous, because my delivery at Lazy Days in Tampa was anything but impressive. If I ever buy another one, it won't be from them!

Enjoy the new rig!
RedRaider93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2015, 06:49 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations! I like your write-up...It mirrors our own experience at NIRV in Lilburn, GA. It was also a great experience and Kudos to Entegra for building such a great coach. What colors/interior did you get? Livin' the dream!
Old 04-08-2015, 07:57 AM   #17

Congrats on the new Cornerstone. We have been enjoying ours for a little over a month and are having a blast, and also trying to prep for a summer trip. Safe travels.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:08 AM   #18

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
Congratulations on your new coach, and thanks for the write-up! Orlando RV supports your first-year in the Owners Association, so be sure to ask for it!

It's great to hear your report about your delivery. Several members of this forum have urged Entegra Coach to tackle Quality Assurance, and reports like yours certainly speaks to their commitment and progress in delivering a finished product. It certainly affirms Tadd Jenkins words are not empty, as we are hearing reports like yours, that punch lists are becoming much shorter!

Wmpbauer
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:37 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider93 View Post
I have to admit, when I hear the great stories of you guys who bought in Orlando, I get a little jealous, because my delivery at Lazy Days in Tampa was anything but impressive. If I ever buy another one, it won't be from them!
I just have to take a second to brag on Entegra. I posted the comment above earlier this morning, and within an hour of posting this, someone from Entegra called me saying they read my post, and they wanted to follow up and get feedback on my dealer experience so they can make sure it improves in the future.

It's awesome to know they actually read these forums and take notice of the things we say. I continue to be blown away at how amazing Entegra's customer service is. Keep up the good work, Entegra!!
RedRaider93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 02:16 PM   #20

Congrats on the coach! We have had our Conerstone for a month and continue to be impressed with the quality of construction, drive and ride. We also had a good experience with the prep and delivery at MHS in Alvarado. Steve was our delivery tech at MHS and he was great. We found 2 minor problems during delivery that were promptly fixed and I have had very problems since. I have also been pleasantly surprised that Entegra customer service actually answers the phone! When I would call the manufacturer of my previous coach you either had to stay on hold for an hour or wait 3 days for a call back.

Enjoy and safe travels!
Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
jb4545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 03:42 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider93 View Post
I get a little jealous, because my delivery at Lazy Days in Tampa was anything but impressive. If I ever buy another one, it won't be from them!

Enjoy the new rig!

I am sorry to hear that I was not the only one to have that experience. One as bad as mine was too many.

I am enjoying hearing the good reports about RVOne.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 03:53 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
I had a good experience with our Anthem at LD in Tampa. There were very, very few problems and they took care of them immediately. Got our traveler's direct TV set up since the fellow Direct sent out had no clue. Answered our questions and we were there for a week - for no other reason than we wanted to make sure all was good. Much better experience at LD than at Dixie with our Excursion and BerryLand with our Solera. Both of those places were here you go ... and "don't call us" we will call you!
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:43 AM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidekicker View Post
My wife and I took delivery last week of a 45 K Cornerstone at Orlando RV. It had been on order since last November. It seemed like the delivery would never come. The entire delivery experience has been completely amazing.
Starting with the coach, the fit, finish, and lack of new coach "bugs" is unbelievable. After extensive inspections, testing, driving, and now staying in the coach for a week two component failures have occurred. They were found prior to delivery and once the parts were flown in the repairs were quickly done. Nothing else! The condition of the paint, woodwork, cabinetry, tile, upholstery etc. is a testament to the craftsmanship and quality assurance going on at Entegra. Having owned fifteen new rvs both trailers and motorhomes, we have never experienced anything like this delivery. It seems as though we are waiting for the "other shoe to drop." I am usually skeptical about things being "too good to be true", however, I am enjoying this process. I also never knew a motorhome could drive this well.
The delivery experience at Orlando RV was absolutely fantastic. We have never had a rv presented to us as well prepared. The interior was immaculate having been detailed from top to bottom.The exterior was gorgeous having been washed and waxed. The PDI done by their lead Entegra tech was the best we have ever had. Nate is very knowledgeable, patient, and went out of his way insuring we were comfortable with all aspects of the coach. The entire staff was very accommodating and concerned with our satisfaction.
As a veteran of corporate America and business owner, I have dealt with sales people my entire career. Terri Myers is one of the best I have ever worked with. She is very knowledgeable, with great followup and follow thru skills, and most importantly integrity. She is a true professional.
Lastly, as a lurker of this forum for the past nine months, I want to thank everyone who has posted their experiences both good and bad. This has been a great help to me evaluating and educating me about Entegra.

Alan
Reading this and the rest of the thread just makes me smile! Congrats and welcome to the family. We bought from Robin McCracken at RV One in Orlando 2 years ago and had a good experience even then. Glad to know they are getting better with age!
Flora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:08 PM   #24

Thank you to everyone for their kind thoughts. The coach is cayenne with the midnight pearl and tuscan cherry interior. I will post pics soon.

Alan
Sidekicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:36 PM   #25

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Alan, I'm the guy you talked to in Lake City on your way down to take delivery of that Cornerstone. I just happened to be at RV One the day your Cornerstone came in from Middlebury. It was in need of a wash to say the least but I was hopeful that RV One would make you happy which they did. Congratulations and I hope to see you at an ECOA event in the near future.
Kuppajoe is offline   Reply With Quote