Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-30-2012, 05:05 AM   #1

New Entegra

Will we have been in our 2013 Aspire RBQ for one week now and love it. After 9 years in two different Tiffin coaches there is a learning curve, mostly in storage. I think there is a little less storage in the Aspire then the Tiffin but mostly its just different places then we were used to. Its a real treat to drive and handles like a dream. My 07 Phaeton had one of the worst paint jobs I've ever seen and the Aspire has one of the best.
Tom and Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-30-2012, 05:22 AM   #2

Congrats Tom and Dee. We plan to get an Aspire also, and can't wait to join the group.
becks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:00 AM   #3

Congrats on the new coach. We're still looking at making the move to the Aspire or the Anthem.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #4

Congratulations Tom and Dee, I know you will love your coach and have many years of great travel fun in it.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations Tom and Dee on your new baby, Aspire!! We too are X-Tiffin owners and are excited about our new Anthem due in January. Safe travels and enjoy!!
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations! We just received word that our new Aspire is completed and should be on it's way to the dealership soon. What interior colors did you get? We still haven't seen anything with our color combo...so we are living in suspense!
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #7

Welcome to the family Tom and Dee. I'm sure you will love your new Aspire as much as we love ours. When we pulled into the camprgound tonight there were lots of oohs and aahhs... One of them came from a nearby Allegro Bus owner ...

The livability and comfort factor of our coach continues to amaze us. It truly is a luxury condo on wheels.
rvguy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations Tom & Dee - I'm just imagining your new found excitement and joy. We are waiting for ours to be delivered to the dealership in August and are looking forward to experiencing the same excitement. Safe and happy travels. Our little club continues to grow. I know my wife and I look forward to connecting with all of the new Entegra owners down the road.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the new Aspire.

One thing that Tiffin has always been known for is excellent storage space and liveable floorplans. But, the Entegra is a much better built coach. If Entegra had the floorplans and storage space of the Tiffins I think you'd eventually see all of the (ex) Tiffin owners over here within a few years.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #10

Not only have you bought a wonderful coach, but you have bought into a truly special company. After the appreciation dinner that Entegra gave during the Louisville show my wife and I had more peace and excitement about what we chose as our FIRST coach ever (an Anthem 44DLQ that we should get in late August). We got to hear Wilbur Bontrager tell the Entegra and Jayco story and we felt so great when we left. Since then every single person that we have had dealings with at Entegra have been top of the heap!!! Enjoy--hope to se ya on the road.
iquailhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
Congrat's on the new rig.
DW and I happened onto the factory of Saturday. They were closed. There were a couple of owners/coaches parked at the overnight area with hook ups. Not quite ready to walk up and introduce myself yet. There were a few coaches parked out by the road and they were looking might fine!
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Congrat's on the new rig.
DW and I happened onto the factory of Saturday. They were closed. There were a couple of owners/coaches parked at the overnight area with hook ups. Not quite ready to walk up and introduce myself yet. There were a few coaches parked out by the road and they were looking might fine!
Did you take any pictures?
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:52 AM   #13

I tried to upload some pictures but I have a very slow connection here so I'll try when we move.
Tom and Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #14

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Welcome to the owners family!!!! we too love our 2013 RBQ Aspire we took delivery the end of May and are travelin in Michigan and we have seen 2 other Aspires up here...I believe we are all Happy Campers....what a great piece of equipment non better and the customer service is simply amazing!!!! they stay intouch with you to check on you!!! Who else gives that kind of support!!! and they are determined to keep their product top notch....its not numbers its quality!!! and they done that for sure.....
texaspenny is offline   Reply With Quote