Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-06-2018, 04:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnytaxman View Post
Larry, as a long time member and reader of the Tiffin Forum I have always enjoyed your insightful and informative posts. Not being a Tiffin owner I really didn't think we would cross paths but now the possibility is pretty strong we will be crossing paths at some Entegra function.

Welcome and enjoy the group. They're good folks.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm 99.9% certain I know who you are, even though your ID is different on the Tiffin forum. I've always valued your posts there and very much look forward to meeting you!
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-06-2018, 04:55 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
Larry, are you coming east or am I going to have to go out west?
At the urging of my good friend Mark Quasius, I signed up for the "Spartan RV Owners Training Academy" (boy does that sound impressive...) in Charlotte, Michigan the last week of August. Thinking we'll hang around/roam around that part of the country after the class until the NASCAR event in Talladega in mid-October. Considering signing up for the ECOA rally in Traverse City, Michigan, September 24-28, if I can be convinced it won't be snowing!
Old 01-06-2018, 05:16 PM   #17

So Larry is this the appropriate time for me to do a " TELL ALL " about you for our fellow Entegra Owners and pay you back for setting me up a few times with some of our " back East " friends ? ����

Heck you know better. I'll wait a little while first.

Seriously, WELCOME to both you, Ami & Lexi and Congratulations on your Cornerstone !

To all other Entegra owners on this forum, Larry over the years has always given extremely detailed, insightful and honest opinions and very helpful suggestions regarding fellow owners questions on TRVN. I am very happy to be able to call him a friend and look forward to reading his comments !

Larry as usual you know where to send the funds �� That's as long as I could wait for the first volley !

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:21 PM   #18

Nor'easters Club
Larry, best wishes on the new coach! My condolences that you are friends with BOTH Brian AND ray!
ditto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:24 PM   #19

Brian, my only surprise is that it took you this long to fire the first shot!

And yes, I’ll get some compensation headed your way to cover the kinds words, the accuracy of which is admittedly questionable.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:32 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
Larry, best wishes on the new coach! My condolences that you are friends with BOTH Brian AND ray!
I can only wish the Rat Pack was limited to Brian and Ray. As you may know, Brian served in the Army (as I did), Ray in the Navy, and the third individual was in the Beach Patrol (occasionally referred to as the Coast Guard).

The Beach Patrol guy does his best to remain anonymous, but the letters of his first name (in no particular order) are B, I, L & L.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:42 PM   #21

Welcome Larry!! I certainly did learn much from you on the Tiffin website. The Entegra owners section here is equally as good. You will fit right in with your knowledge and experience. I look forward to learning more!!
swberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:46 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Welcome to all of you...I suspect we are going to enjoy reading your posts!
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:03 PM   #23

Nor'easters Club
Yes,yes, that is why he is now closer to the beach today!
ditto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:28 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWBAZ View Post
Thanks for the kind words. I'm 99.9% certain I know who you are, even though your ID is different on the Tiffin forum. I've always valued your posts there and very much look forward to meeting you!
Yes, you do know me as Twinimini on the Tiffin Forum. The handle comes from when we first got into RVing with an Itasca loaded up with our twin daughters and pulling our Mini Cooper convertible. I’m the guy that can sometimes tick off folks by telling them what they don’t want to hear about taxes or Montana LLC’s.

There are just a passel of folks I hope to encounter that I have “talked” to on here over the years who have helped me with my decision to jump into the Entegra Pool and given me so many helpful tips for someone who is not very mechanical. Gosh, is that an understatement!!!

Enjoy your new rig. I’m sure you’ll enjoy being up North during your Arizona summers. I know what those summers are like from having been stationed near Chandler in the Air Force.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:11 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnytaxman View Post
Yes, you do know me as Twinimini on the Tiffin Forum. The handle comes from when we first got into RVing with an Itasca loaded up with our twin daughters and pulling our Mini Cooper convertible. I’m the guy that can sometimes tick off folks by telling them what they don’t want to hear about taxes or Montana LLC’s.

There are just a passel of folks I hope to encounter that I have “talked” to on here over the years who have helped me with my decision to jump into the Entegra Pool and given me so many helpful tips for someone who is not very mechanical. Gosh, is that an understatement!!!

Enjoy your new rig. I’m sure you’ll enjoy being up North during your Arizona summers. I know what those summers are like from having been stationed near Chandler in the Air Force.
The mystery is solved! I’ve always wondered about your ID on the Tiffin forum, and have even tried to decipher it on various occasions. The closest I came was thinking maybe you owned two Mini Coopers. A lady who is a long-time friend of ours had a Mini for several years. I hated it when the Smart Car came out because it negated all the ridicule I had previously been able to heap on her. Oh well.

Regarding Montana LLC’s, I have benefited greatly from your insights on that subject. Given what it costs to register a motorhome here in Arizona, you have no idea how badly I wanted to find a way to be even semi-legal with a Montana LLC. Just no way to do it in our particular case, so we have a license plate that cost more than a good used car. I felt the least they could do was gold-plate it for us, but that didn’t happen either.

Thanks for your service in the Air Force. Since you’re in the northeast, we’ll have to get you together with Brian (Army), Ray (Navy) and B I L L (Beach Patrol, accurate spelling of first name withheld upon request) so you guys can argue about who endured the most hazardous duty. Just be aware those guys tend to lie, so don’t believe everything you hear about being shelled for two weeks straight with no food or water.

Sincerely looking forward to meeting you sooner rather than later!
Old 01-06-2018, 07:21 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWBAZ View Post
At the urging of my good friend Mark Quasius, I signed up for the "Spartan RV Owners Training Academy" (boy does that sound impressive...) in Charlotte, Michigan the last week of August. Thinking we'll hang around/roam around that part of the country after the class until the NASCAR event in Talladega in mid-October. Considering signing up for the ECOA rally in Traverse City, Michigan, September 24-28, if I can be convinced it won't be snowing!
Well then you should plan to join us for awhile at Hearthside Grove in Petoskey, MI. It’s a great place to park your new Cornerstone.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:32 PM   #27

Larry, welcome to the NZiRVC and Entegra families!
Old 01-06-2018, 07:33 PM   #28

Entegra Owners Club
Hi Larry,

Good to see that another ex-Tiffin owner has made the jump.

We traded our Phaeton in June on an Anthem and have never looked back. The Tiffin support staff were great to us and supported our Phaeton whenever we needed them, but it was time to move on.

You will definitely enjoy the Entegra coach, and the Entegra support that comes with it.

Looking forward to some great posts and articles.

Cheers,
SAS2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra, introduction