Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-20-2018, 03:55 PM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
NIRVC??

Ok everyone I think I found the RV I love. Its a little out of my price range but going to try to work it out. 2016 Entegra Anthem being sold from NIRVC.
Any comments on buying from them or the coach?
Thanks in advance.
Ken326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-20-2018, 04:19 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Best dealer in the nation. Use the search bar at the top of the page and type in Entegra NIRVC and see what everyone says about them. It will be an all night read.
If the coach is in TX, ask for Angie, If in AZ ask for Cowboy, you will be dealing with the best of the best.

Here are the search results, pour a tall cold one,'
https://www.google.com/search?q=Ente...earch=irv2.com
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Best dealer in the nation. Use the search bar at the top of the page and type in Entegra NIRVC and see what everyone says about them. It will be an all night read.
If the coach is in TX, ask for Angie, If in AZ ask for Cowboy, you will be dealing with the best of the best.

Here are the search results, pour a tall cold one,'
https://www.google.com/search?q=Ente...earch=irv2.com
What he said
The Taj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:53 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
X3 - Very impressed with service throughout the organization.
2013 Thor Challenger 37DT - Sold
Mwoodofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:17 PM   #5

If you don’t have a trade you may be okay, but look around and be aware that their price may not be realistic. If there is another similar coach for sale somewhere else I would price both before finalizing a deal.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:20 PM   #6

I bought from another company in 2015 (a new Anthem). Was so unimpressed with their ability to fix anything, have had NIRVC service the coach since then. Then in January of this year, I bought a new 2019 Cornerstone from them. NIRVC sold my Anthem for me in about 2 weeks.

I am at NIRVC right now getting some factory recall work done and some damage from an unfortunate hail storm repaired.

I am very impressed with NIRVC. Angie was my "salesman" and she knows a lot about coaches. Also, just a nice person. I am very impressed with the whole group at NIRVC, both in Atlanta and here in Lewisville. They have the right concept..... "build customers for life". People are very nice overall and I have had excellent service out of them. Go for it. I am there now... let me know if I can help in any way.

And checking prices is very easy. Look at NADA, then look at RVTrader. com and you will know what coaches are selling for. I am quite sure that NIRVC will be price competitive with anyone else... remember, what people are asking on RVT is what they are asking for, not what they are getting. NIRVC is a "by the book" company, which means that they keep track of sales of Newmar and Entegra coaches across the nation..... They know what coaches are selling for and what is competitive. The president of NIRVC is a straight numbers man and he instills that in his upper level management.... they know what a coach will sell for, and what it will move at. I also got a really great deal on the new Cornerstone... VERY HAPPY. Go for it. Tell them Brobox and Gary sent you.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:23 PM   #7

A part of any RV ownership experience will be your relationship with the dealership that sells it to you. RV's break. Some dealerships take your check and ignore you after they sell it to you. NIRV has a long history of investing a lot of time trying to make sure it's a good experience. They want everything to work on the coach when you buy it.

I agree with Brobox. Don't just take our word for it. Search these forums for as far back as NIRV has existed. You'll see the same trend we did before we bought our coach from NIRV.

All that research we did (just like you?). It paid off. NIRV's reputation has continued to be validated by our experiences.

I've watched over-and-over-and-over folks haggle for a few $1K on pricing and they purchase from other dealers over small amounts of money. Not to trivialize thousands of dollars but it can certainly come back to bite you on such a big investment.

Good luck with your new coach! They don't last long on the market. Hope you guys snag it! =)
chasingsixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Best dealer in the nation.
Who is the go-to person in Atlanta?
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:29 PM   #9

Newmar Owners Club
David Kobos is my salesman.
Ken326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:38 PM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Is it in Texas. It may be mine
Old 08-20-2018, 07:46 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL57 View Post
Is it in Texas. It may be mine
Ronnie, do you have a new one on order?
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:55 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Tamara is also excellent in Atlanta. Don't know Cowboy (Yet) but we've dealt with Angie each time even if she's in Dallas. She "snuck" into Atlanta when our coach was delivered to surprise us.

From Brett right throughout the organization this company is totally customer focused and their ethics are second to none. Read my post on how they helped out our travel buddies who didn't even buy from them.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/anot...ry-394554.html
Old 08-20-2018, 07:58 PM   #13

I'll post from the perspective of someone who has not had a stars-in-the-eyes experience. I would still recommend NIRVC. I bought my first Entegra from a dealer who was so poor that Entegra dropped them (I don't know any details, but I can vouch for the fact that I was treated poorly). I bought my second Entegra from NIRVC in Phoenix. It has turned into a somewhat uneasy relationship, but I cannot fully blame the dealership. The Phoenix location was just starting and I had a bunch of warranty work that was assigned to a technician who basically flaked out on them. They let the guy go, but did not go back and recheck his work. A lot of the items we had on the list were reported as fixed, but in fact are not fixed. It is exacerbated by the fact that I am a full day's drive from NIRVC.

I have a number of problems; fixing them involves taking vacation time to drive to Phoenix from the CA coast. To his credit, Brett (head of NIRVC) called me when he heard from some on this list about my issues. He acknowledged that they had dropped the ball, and asked me to call him back. I have not as yet, mostly because I couldn't think of what he could actually do to make it right, and I saw no point in making him grovel for nothing. Additionally, I got a slew of check engine lights that make travel to Phoenix impossible. The coach is in the shop for that now. It isn't helped by my sudden need to stay nearby for my wife's cancer treatments. So, when things settle down, I do plan on contacting Brett to see what can be done. At this point, I have a coach that is not safe to drive; I need to pursue this with Entegra. I don't blame NIRVC for those issues, just for the work that the tech said he did that was not in fact done, and I have no doubt that eventually things will be OK (at least with the dealer). The whole thing is complicated by the fact that medical issues trump mechanical issues.

I would still recommend NIRVC as a dealer with integrity. There are few others; Beaver Coach in Oregon is the only one that comes to mind. What happened to me is due to the difficulty any dealer has in attracting and keeping quality technicians.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:06 PM   #14

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Hey Chuck, yes I kinda feel like a trader. Lol I have a London Aire on order from NIRVC. It was to good to turn down. Someone will get a great Anthem.