Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-15-2016, 11:39 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
No warm fuzzy feeling

Back home in Houston Texas after a fantastic grand opening. Brett Davis NIRVC thank you for opening your dealership with such a grand party for all of us RVers. With that said my real comment is I'm not sure where Entegra is headed, Matt Thompson was introduced to all that were there, BUT HE SAID NOTHING at all. Leaving us all wondering where is entegra going from here..... thank you Chuck, Ted and Shaun for attending the grand opening for all of us.
Anthem46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-15-2016, 12:14 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
The entire industry is in a state of change but without change there can be no progress. I look forward to the future.
2015 Winnebago Minnie 2101DS travel trailer & Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 300 watts of WindyNation solar (parallel) with MPPT controller, 2 Trojan T-125s, TALL flagpole and a great attitude…SoCal based. Perfer USFS, BLM, COE, USF&WS, NPS & state park campgrounds.
LarryW21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:34 PM   #3

There is another thread hot and heavy right now that deals with this issue, so maybe move your comments on this issue to it.... "Entegra??" I think it is the same issue and there have been some excellent comments on it.... I have learned a bundle reading and contributing to it.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:17 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem46 View Post
Back home in Houston Texas after a fantastic grand opening. Brett Davis NIRVC thank you for opening your dealership with such a grand party for all of us RVers. With that said my real comment is I'm not sure where Entegra is headed, Matt Thompson was introduced to all that were there, BUT HE SAID NOTHING at all. Leaving us all wondering where is entegra going from here..... thank you Chuck, Ted and Shaun for attending the grand opening for all of us.
X2.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:24 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Tommy and Bonnie, glad your home safe and sound. NIRVC open house was a very enlightening first experience as a new entegra owner. wonderful experience meeting everyone and what an education. Keeping the inner politics out of the equation, very happy with our decision especially with NIRVC. Mike and Jill
JMD VENTURES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:13 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Great to hear from you both, it was great having you all for Neighbors. Y'all definitely made a great choice ENTEGRA & NIRVC. They have made RVING so wonderful for a lot of us. Let's hope that all our changes are over. So we can get back to partying at all the Fest. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon.
Anthem46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 09:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem46 View Post
Tommy & Bonnie,
I had a great time meeting you two. Hopefully we can do it again soon.