Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-02-2017, 01:42 AM   #15

A relative who works at the largest search engine in the world he has advised me, of a site called (rip off report), in which the companies involved Will address and remedy the shady practice immediately.
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-02-2017, 05:14 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Gene said just what I was thinking. Good time to remind RVOne that NIRVC just opened a dealership on your side of the country in AZ. Also that this is posted on one of the forums that RVone has received a lot of business from. I am sure they are aware what the forum has done for NIRVC in a short period of time.

Good news travels fast, bad new travels even faster.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:34 AM   #17

Jonny I truly feel sorry for your hassle with RV One and the extended warranty co.Situations like this really make an owner reconsider this life style. We also bought from RV One and were told everybody buys their warranty which I knew was B.S. I took a cue from Brobox and said no thank you.Your situation confirms my decision.As for RV One this is our second purchase from them and their customer service has changed greatly, and not for the better. Hopefully you can get this problem resolved soon
Old 06-02-2017, 08:38 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
It's amazing when you are paying cash, you still have to meet with a Finance Manager to make one more attempt to sell you everything that is not needed.

I just went through that with the new toad purchase. They even tried to sell me lifetime oil changes, l live 45 miles away. I told them if they tried to sell me one more thing, they just bought their truck back. It's hard to believe the amount of additional items dealers try to sell now.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:48 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
It's amazing when you are paying cash, you still have to meet with a Finance Manager to make one more attempt to sell you everything that is not needed.

I just went through that with the new toad purchase. They even tried to sell me lifetime oil changes, l live 45 miles away. I told them if they tried to sell me one more thing, they just bought their truck back. It's hard to believe the amount of additional items dealers try to sell now.
The one I got the biggest kick out of was trying to sell me lifetime nitrogen for the tires!
I guess the dealers are entitled to make money any way they can, just like it's our right to ignore them!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:58 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cewgcw View Post
Jonny I truly feel sorry for your hassle with RV One and the extended warranty co.Situations like this really make an owner reconsider this life style. We also bought from RV One and were told everybody buys their warranty which I knew was B.S. I took a cue from Brobox and said no thank you.Your situation confirms my decision.As for RV One this is our second purchase from them and their customer service has changed greatly, and not for the better. Hopefully you can get this problem resolved soon
Yep I was late on as chuck didn't join til I had bought. DSL417 did warn me not to fool with it but the pressure was so high there we had deadlines to be at 2 different places my whole deal took about 2 hours pdi and all I told them I never owned a coach B4 I then was shuffled away as I said customer service was non existant
Old 06-02-2017, 02:44 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
I think I'd ask for the Strollo brother's number who manages the Orlando store, or the one who is the president of RVONe...then give him a call. They sold this turkey...they need to step up!
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:47 PM   #22

Well I just got a call from Laura Director of rv one warranty dept. She has straightened everything up. Also a new employee they had a training issue with is why in the first place We got wrong info. She stepped right up to the plate and handled the employee training issue also the tire cost issue. I will say Laura is a stand up and take charge of any issue we ever have in the future too. This is the type of employee I want on my team. Now a look at cornerstones.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:47 AM   #23

Johnny, I'm glad that everything got resolved. We've been dealing with the Strollo Brothers for quite a while now and if they know there is a problem they will work to resolve it. We all get stuck with bad employees every so often. I've had my share over the years and I'm sure an operation like RVOne has had their share also.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:37 AM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
However looking at Cornerstones in Phoenix is a lot more 'User Friendly" than Orlando that sells bad warranty programs. Just me once a dealer has taken advantage of me....all of that just to get a tire replaced under a paid for warranty, unreal.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:29 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
However looking at Cornerstones in Phoenix is a lot more 'User Friendly" than Orlando that sells bad warranty programs. Just me once a dealer has taken advantage of me....all of that just to get a tire replaced under a paid for warranty, unreal.
I feel the same way. My one contact with NIRVC left me colder than the proverbial well digger's posterior in Fairbanks in December. Luckily there are lots of dealers out there so we have lots of choices, some good and some not so good.

Ed
Old 06-04-2017, 07:46 AM   #26

We purchased our Insignia at Orlando RV/ RV One. Robin was great to deal with during the sale but then everything changed. One shade motor failed. RV One's Service Manager required us to bring the coach to their shop for service. We were very upset to pack up everything for transit and to leave our campsite just to go the 19 miles to their shop. They never ordered the new motor and would not answer the phone or return messages. We tried to talk to the General Manger at Orlando RV but she walks around the facility and will not talk to you. We were told to leave a mesage for her as she only returns call after 5:00 pm. We had other issues that they never answered or return calls. Tried to get in touch with the Strollos, same thing. Was referred to a service advisor at RV One Albany who checked out our complaints and returned with the wrong information and who a week later was sent to another territory so no help. Finally contacted Entegra CS and they sorted everything out and sent us the parts needed so I could fix our coach.

What good is RV One except to take your money and then they don't know you? Should have bought used from a private owner. Way less hassle!
Old 06-04-2017, 10:01 AM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverhome2 View Post
What good is RVOne except to take your money and then they don't know you? Should have bought used from a private owner. Way less hassle!
Substitute my dealers name in place of yours. I hear others talk about their dealer treating them like family, it has my attention and a future purchase if that happens. Hope the dealers that take our money realize the power of Social Media when our after the purchase needs are ignored.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:42 AM   #28

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Well as some have stated, I was new to a class A and talked into extended everything warranty. Factory warranty has covered most of my issues and I have not had to use it yet but now I'm a little concerned.
RMatusick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty