Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-01-2017, 07:14 PM   #1

OK my experience so far with NSD. extended tire warranty we bought from RVONE in Fl.

Our On going 10 day old claim is still being ignored we bought the extended warranty on our coach for 5k. also the tire warranty and seat protectant for 5 or 600 hundred I am digging up those documents when we arrive back in vegas. First off we have been lied to several times and we were left where our tire blew. In the middle of nowhere up until today we had friends find a tire and a 24 hour tow to drive to the middle of the Nevada desert. With A tire mounting service as we were being promised ok tomorrow etc, etc, its a holiday after asking to speak to a supervisor being put on hold and hung up on. in several minutes waits over and over.... First we were told a company that the dealer we bought from sold our warranty too was cornerstone however it was not. after 3 days of the service dept that sold us our entegra . Cornerstone insisting saying over and over. They did not turned out to be true so the salesman who we bought from. Said oh sorry no it was National safe driver warranty. Or aka N.S.D. SO MEANWHILE WE FINALLY GET N.S.D. to actually admit we have a policy with them 3 more days later. In my next post I will show what we got for our money which equals nothing. Good thing we have a family member who has a license to practice in fl.
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2017, 07:24 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Johnny, you didn't leave home on that split tire, did you?

Thank you for the update.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:26 PM   #3

American Coach Owners Club
Most All aftermarket Warranty's are a Scam--- Just try to collect- They will find every way possible not to pay !
NHRA225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:30 PM   #4

Here is one of our countless reHi robin we are still trying to get a tire As nsd states we just started the claim on the 30th. total b.s. we are today just going to give up on this company As every time we make any contact they tell us to do some thing else. I have to say we are shocked to say the least, I Am going to ask that we receive A refund for this NSD tire protection contract as they are pretty much trying Blatantly lying to us on every phone call we make along with not being allowed to speak with anybody except the call center when I ask to speak to a supervisor we are put on hold then disconnected. Round And round A Michelin tire dealer at loves truck stop #246 said we have zipper cracks around the tire ready to split do not drive it . They then told us they have given up as they have wasted way to much time with them NSD ! I have since been working with, speedco nsd asked me to have them fax etc, they did twice. Speedco tire and lube 900 Pilot Rd, Fernley, NV 89408. They continued the same B.S. with them after faxing what they previously asked they then asked speedco to call them Speedco called them after they HAD MORE B.S saying once again they just got this claim on the 30th. This is all a pack of lies. None of this is worth it I will just buy my tire. Although the tire is splitting all the way around the exterior. Also we then purchased a similar contract for the extended warranty on the coach from Anthony in finance. We would also like a refund from that as we have not used it and don't even want to begin to think of the nightmare that will be. We are not trying to be ugly we are backed in this Corner. Sincerely Johnny & Sheri Slover.--------------------------------------------plies replies..................
Old 06-01-2017, 07:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Johnny, you didn't leave home on that split tire, did you?

Thank you for the update.
Absolutely not Chuck we were warned by a truck driver at a fuel stop as we are always friendly at any stops. don't go anywhere YOU HAVE WHAT HE REFERRED TO AS A ZIPPER SPLIT. He said stay put that's where me and sheri stayed and the night mare had begun. So much for a so called tire warranty the finance manager insisted I needed it and to buy it.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:40 PM   #6

I will not even consider using the 5000 dollar coach warranty that was also staunchly hi power sold to us and am in touch with council for a refund as this nightmare has all just begun kinda like the saga. on your anthem stuff glad you caught all your issues up front chuck.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:45 PM   #7

To top it off someone backed in to our car as we were in the odd spot Luckily they left a note. However this was 4 days later and we should have been well on our way b4 then. But I was told by the service dept. IN Kissimee cornerstone had been where the warranty was placed after countless calls we were told oh sorry it was N.S.D. I have never met a more crooked warranty center in my entire life.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:45 PM   #8

Well that sucks Johnny!...let us know if you get a full refund
jeffnjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:04 PM   #9

extended warranties are money makers for the dealer and the guy who owns the warranty company. not really worth the money for the paper they are written on.
golfpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:42 PM   #10

golf pro u are correct unfortunately this was our first coach and were pretty much told everybody buys them and you will use them etc, etc, etc, WE feel used ourselves I should have known better, However myself being self employed 36 years now and still working whenever I want to. Would never treat a customer let alone thousands in this manner. Day after day being straight out lied too.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:53 PM   #11

I would think RVOne as the selling dealer would have a huge responsibility to come to your aid in this situation. Where are they and why are they not getting this taken care of???? After all, they make good profits from selling these warranties and made you apparently false promises. I would not want to do business with a dealer that treats customers like you are being treated. All JMHO
Old 06-02-2017, 12:31 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffnjen View Post
Well that sucks Johnny!...let us know if you get a full refund
Thanks jeff n jen hope only the best for you and your family. The dignity in hired help is absolutely minus in a large quanity of of the U.S.A. IF THESE WERE MY EMPLOYEES lying for several days just to waste hourly time I would get to the bottom of it.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:49 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
I would think RVOne as the selling dealer would have a huge responsibility to come to your aid in this situation. Where are they and why are they not getting this taken care of???? After all, they make good profits from selling these warranties and made you apparently false promises. I would not want to do business with a dealer that treats customers like you are being treated. All JMHO
Ann up til we were recently considering a trade in with them they sent a coach by email. sheri was extremely interested a very clean cornerstone 2016 trage in they had with 4000 miles, then I believe all this straight up happened for a reason. Good part I have not used either of the warrantees I also have cancellation 2 statements from loves truck stop and speedco.who were completely shocked as they are authorized Michelin truck and bus tire vendors and both Stating they have never saw anything like it in all the years selling Michelin. STATUS/Order canceled due to non compliant warrantee company. BY the both of them.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:29 AM   #14

[emoji41]. Sounds like a strong case, good luck!

Tags
warranty