Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-21-2011, 11:35 AM   #15

Opinion on Entegra Coach

Hi,
I'm an '06 TS Select 45DL24 owner. I purchased the coach in '06. Am very satisfied w/ our coach. We sold our '03 Fleetwood Rovolution and then traveled to Indiana and toured Travel Supreme, Newmar, and Fleetwood plants. We felt TS offered much more 'bang for the bucks' than the other two.
We traveled to Bremen, IN in March of 2010 to have a few minor repairs made and the X-brace modification done. All of this was done by Precision Painting, Inc at Bremen. I believe they do a superior job on the X-bracing than other businesses in the area.
While we were in Bremen waiting for the work to be done, we Toured the Entegra plant to see how they braced their chassis. PPI was doing a very close and similar job.
I was very impressed w/ the Entegra coach. Very similar in quality to the TS. Quality is excellent, but not as many choices as TS offered.
Hope this helps.
P.S. Another plug for the guys at Precision Painting, Inc......I would highly recommend them for X-bracing or any other repairs you need. They do all of the painting on the new Entegras and I found out they had painted my coach when it was new as they painted all TS coaches.
jdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #16

We just ordered the 2011 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ. This will be our first Class A and from all my research and discussions with various dealers, etc it seems everybody thinks this is a great coach. I made several contacts with the factory and all were replied to in a timely fashion. We looked at Tiffin, Entegra Coach, Newmar and others but this just seemed like great features and quality for the price range plus looks good.
bill2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:09 AM   #17

Went to the Tampa show to view new Itasca and Winnebago diesel models. Most all their units were sold and locked. We happened upon the Entegra line, which I had not even heard of until that day and were very impressed. after shopping for about a year now and comparing Newmar, Tiffin, Itasca, Winnebago and Entegra, we chose the entegra Insignia 40CKFL. Now just trying to get the best deal and hope to have a unit by fall of the year.
SAS30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #18

We are the proud owners of a 42RB Entegra Aspire, and love it!
Decided not to deal with the "Rat" race of CrazyDays and bought down the street from OrlandoRV. Great people to do business with. Better price too! We had a 07 Phaethon 40' and did not like the fit & finish of the new Phaethon as much as we liked the Aspire. The rear bathroom height of the 2011 Phaethon is much shorter too, I'm 6'4" and had a hard time with Tiffin's rear interior. Plus, reading the not-so-positive comments of what's going on with Tiffin coaches, 10-12 built a day, bad side-walls, cracked roofs, etc. just lousy quailty control all around did not help either. Entegra has a 2-year factory warranty and builds only about 3-5 coaches a week, Jayco has been family owned business for years. Don't get me wrong, we liked our Phaethon, but the "never ending" little things that always had to be repaired was getting old. Plus, I'm the last guy that wants to just hang around RedBay and beg Bob for free gimmies. I still work for a living, so when I have some free time, we go to the beach or mountains. We felt the Entegra Coaches have, by far, the Best Bang for the Buck. What a great coach.

Worth looking into.

Rob & Victoria
2011 Entegra Aspire 42RB
rvbmw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #19

Newmar Owners Club
Rob & Victoria,

Congratulations on your new coach! And thanks for your posting. It's great to hear from people who have gone through the process of evaluating various coaches/brands and to hear what their conclusions are.

Keep us up-to-date as you experience your new coach. I'm sure there are many others out there who would love to hear more: the good AND the bad!

Thanks again.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #20

Theya re said to be great - only problem is the price.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #21

Dfwcantor I found that a higher percentage discount off MSRP could be negotiated on the Entegra Coach. Also given the features of the Anthem the net pricing was reasonable compared to others.

Bill
Old 04-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #22

As far as pricing and the Entegra Coach, let me tell you our story and why we are now in a Aspire by Entegra Coach. We have been looking to "upgrade" from our coach for a while but just not ready to pull the trigger. We did the internet surfing and found the dealers on the East Coast that handle this coach line. We are in Florida so of course CrazyDays came up. Went there to take a closer look and loved the Aspire. Surfing the WEB we found RVDirect and that they carry the full line of Entegra too. Never heard of this company but saw that they have a store in Orlando, FL. The RVDirect Group is a huge "internet discount store" that really has stores! Albany RV, in NY,BuffaloRV, DesMoinesRV in IA, and a new store, OrlandoRV in Orlando. They brag that they beat anyone's price. I thought, what else is new every store says this. Orlando RV told me to shop the best price and we will beat it. So I did. They told me this long story of how they worked a deal with Entegra Coach and they are big Jayco dealers and they have had the Entegra Coach line for almost two years before anyone else. They said the deal RVDirect worked out was to buy any replacement 2011 coach from Entegra they had in stock and get $30,000 OFF! So of course I put it to the test, told them the best price I got from CrazyDays and a store in Texas that beat CD's, WHOAAA OrlandoRV Killed both of their prices by huge amounts!! Not even close. I'm ready to work a deal with them and get a call from CD's, I tell them what I'm doing and they tell me I've been lied to. Blunt and to the point. OrlandoRV can't do this price, etc,etc,etc. Well, I'm here to tell you that they did, and great people to do business with too. Very Happy

Rob & Victoria
2011 42' Entegra Aspire
Old 04-11-2011, 10:02 AM   #23

Rob&Victoria,
We actually ordered from the same dealar although not a 30k price difference. We talked to dealers across the US and after all negotiations we were about 4k lower with RV Direct than the next lowest price. We also have found them great to deal with and all our enquiries and questions have been dealt with in a professional manner.

Bill
2011 Anthem 42RBQ on order
Old 04-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #24

The Anthem is a very nice coach. Congrats Bill

Rob & Victoria
2011 Entegra Aspire 42'RB
Old 04-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #25
TW

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
ENTEGRA Report in FMCA April Mag.

This month FMCA Mag. has a nice report on the ENTEGRA
TW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2011 View Post
Rob&Victoria,
We actually ordered from the same dealar although not a 30k price difference. We talked to dealers across the US and after all negotiations we were about 4k lower with RV Direct than the next lowest price. We also have found them great to deal with and all our enquiries and questions have been dealt with in a professional manner.

Bill
2011 Anthem 42RBQ on order
Congrats on your purchase!! We will taking ours back to the factory this June for a few minor repairs, Bob Brubaker, at Entegra, seems to want to make sure we are happy....we will see.
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #27

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullheaded View Post
Congrats on your purchase!! We will taking ours back to the factory this June for a few minor repairs, Bob Brubaker, at Entegra, seems to want to make sure we are happy....we will see.
bullheaded,

What kinds of things do you need to have repaired? Are they things that dealers haven't been able to address? Or do you just want to go to the factory to be sure they're done right the first time?

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbounders View Post
bullheaded,

What kinds of things do you need to have repaired? Are they things that dealers haven't been able to address? Or do you just want to go to the factory to be sure they're done right the first time?

Thanks!
bcbounders
We have a lot of small items to replace, slide seal torn, p.s. small window fogged, entrance door needs adjusting (dealer added extra rubber, falling off), Onan noise in radio. They are buying fuel one way from Texas, the selling dealer is 400 miles one way, but really just want them to fix things right. If they can!
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote