Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowabeachbum View Post
I have purchased from both RVdirect and Lazydays and they are both sincere and reputable companies to deal with. RVdirect will give you a better price but Lazydays can actually service it. I remember when we picked up our coach from RVdirect, the gentleman that took us through the inspection (nice guy) but had never seen our floor plan before and didnít even know where the dump valves were(not as obvious as you might think)! A waste of time for both of us. Service capability is pretty minimal and so are communications. I always felt like there were too few people doing too much work. RVdirectís focus is the sale, period. Lazydays is committed to keeping customers particularly higher end customers. Our coach has been in their shop twice now for service and both times I have been extremely happy with the work. The second time they had Entegra people there working on it. They were next-daying parts in and in one instance, called Entegra and had them take a part off the assembly line and air freight it in. I wouldnít expect to ever go to Entegraís facility except for a visit. I also enjoy the comfort Crown Club while Iím in getting service.
I also bought from Lazydays because they actually had a number of coaches there to look at. Lazydays is Entegraís number 1 dealer. I know that Iím starting to sound like a Lazydays commercial but my intention is to explain the advantages to each dealer. RVdirect is probably the better choice if you canít take advantage of all that Lazydays has to offer. While our next coach will probably be from Lazydays, I will get pricing from RVdirect to keep them honest!
Gary
Money is money, if I can get a better savings from RV Direct then they get my business. I would give other dealers a chance to meet my lowest price but I would not pay a higher price just because of a dealer. I really do not want to see the dealership again since I have been located a distance from my dealers in the past. I rely on the coach builder to find/schedule a dealer service appointment.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullheaded View Post
Congrats on your purchase!! We will taking ours back to the factory this June for a few minor repairs, Bob Brubaker, at Entegra, seems to want to make sure we are happy....we will see.
Well...coach is still in for adjustments after putting us up in a hotel for 10 days, but WOW! Went to the factory today to go over the 70 items on the list, WOW !!!! they have taken care of all but a couple on items and then some. They will finish in the morning and we will be back on the road again. It still has to go to Spartan in MI next week to have the fuel tank lowered to change a roll over valve that's letting raw diesel fumes out, but these guys at the factory repair center are doing a fantstic job on the coach and making us happy. Did I say WOW. Thanks Entegra/Jayco!

bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #45

Ford Super Duty Owner
I bought a 2011 Insignia, that gives you all of the primary Entegra quality construction and features at what I consider a modest price. I very happy with it overall with a few minor problems, but a major adjustment on my part. I would opt for the higher 400 horsepower version over what was touted as the economical ISB6.7. I also wish I didn't have to carry or continue to fund the 500# EPA accessory....def equipment.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullheaded View Post
Well...coach is still in for adjustments after putting us up in a hotel for 10 days, but WOW! Went to the factory today to go over the 70 items on the list, WOW !!!! they have taken care of all but a couple on items and then some. They will finish in the morning and we will be back on the road again. It still has to go to Spartan in MI next week to have the fuel tank lowered to change a roll over valve that's letting raw diesel fumes out, but these guys at the factory repair center are doing a fantstic job on the coach and making us happy. Did I say WOW. Thanks Entegra/Jayco!

BH

I am happy for you that Jayco is addressing all of your items that were amiss on your coach.

I also realize that ALL new coaches will need tweaks/fixes coming out of the factory.

My question is were you disappointed at the number of items that needed attention on your Entegra?

Thanks
Old 07-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajarat View Post
BH

I am happy for you that Jayco is addressing all of your items that were amiss on your coach.

I also realize that ALL new coaches will need tweaks/fixes coming out of the factory.

My question is were you disappointed at the number of items that needed attention on your Entegra?

Thanks
bajarat

Well now after getting it back with all issues resolved.....thinking about all the man hours it takes to build these.....considering the way they handled the repairs.....all in all I am still happy with our purchase. You would think, for the price, it should be perfect. Maybe a little better predelivery inspection would have caught these items, but maybe to some people these items wouldn't be an issue.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:31 AM   #48

we have been shopping for a DP to upgrade from our gasser. we narrowed it down to Tiffin, and Entegra... will look again at both since the 2012 Entegra's are out.... right now it looks like the Entegra's are calling out to us..... especially the price, first price quotes we have been getting are all running at 25% + off with no haggling.. Tiffin is holding their price at 15% - 18% off...
Old 07-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #49

We bought a 2011 Anthem this week at 34% discount, outright deal, no trade. We were offered a 2012 at almost 31% off but did not like the floorplan as well as the 11. You are right, Entegra dealers will take more off the list than just about any other brand. We also looked at Tiffins both when we bought our Travel Supreme and again this time but found them a little cheaper built in a NUMBER of areas. They are both great coaches but our opinion is that the Entegra is the better coach. Tiffin has some great floor plans and win that category but fit, finish, overall quality goes to Entegra in our opinion. We loved our fireplace in the Travel Supreme and you could not even get one in a Tiffin. They are truly close in quality and either would make you a great coach. All just my opinion.
Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:40 PM   #50

What? You got rid of our twin coach? Are you nuts or did one of those Oklahoma wells come in for you? LOL!

Hey..congratulations on the new one. I may have to pick your brains after you get this one "shook down" later. We might also be interested in another one in about another year. (Soon as MY well comes in....)
slabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #51

Ann n Gene, congrats on your new purchase! Did you get a rear bath model?
Old 07-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #52

Bob, its true, your twin is now on a lot in Longmont, Co. Been on a three week trip, coach was throwing a few fits (nothing major), stopped in just to look and fell in love. Got a great deal so went ahead and traded. Had 40,000 miles on the other one already and just could not resist that 2 year bumper to bumper warranty on a new one. Bull, no, stayed with the DL model just about the same floor plan we already had. Look at a bath and half model in Oregon but did NOT fall in love with it, something just did not feel right for us, this one felt like home, a new home but home. The one in Oregon was a 12 model and this one only an 11 so we saved a few bucks but really just felt more at home with the old floorplan.

Bob, not sure about the Mountain Master chasis but the fit and finish are great, we like the added room with the slides in over the old plan and they now come standard with the MCD power duo shades throughout. We also were getting the idea the big Plasma's days were numbered, the front tires were cracking and had a list of about 15 more things to spend money on, not a lot of money, just a great excuse and that is all we needed to trade. lol lol Hope your health is doing great now and you are completely recovered. We lost two dear friends in the last couple of weeks and just said to heck with it, lets go ahead and trade and enjoy life to fullestest while we can. Every day is precious. Hope to see you on the road soon, and you know me, i will tell it like i see it on the new one, good, bad and ugly. HOPE it is mostly good.

PS -- Bull, love your new Cornerstone but those things are as scarce as hens teeth and did not find any bargains to be had on one. I guess Entegra is stepping up production quite a bit right now so maybe next time. Sure going to miss my K2 chasis and ISM AND sure not looking forward to messing with DEF for the emissions.
Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #53

We saw a wonderful 2011 Cornerstone DL at OrlandoRV that the Diesel Manager told me he would sell for $359K just to make room for the 2012's. I know we love our Entegra Aspire 42RB.

Rob & Victoria
2011 Entegra Aspire 42RB
Old 07-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #54

Fleetwood Owners Club
How do you deal with the lack of kitchen storage? For example, no silverware drawer.

Dave
Old 07-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #55

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Blinds

Which window blinds is Entegra putting in the Aspire?

From pictures I've seen it looks like the accordion style that the wife just doesn't like.

Thanks for the help.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #56

Entegra Owners Club
Hi Dave:
I don't know which model you are speaking about the silverware drawer but my 42 anthem has a huge drawer for silverware. The only downside is I had to add them!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7716.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	11932   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7719.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	11933  

2017 Cornerstone(All Sold)
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote