Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-06-2015, 10:38 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Our Anthem is ordered!

So today after some nerve wracking moments we ordered our Anthem 44B in splendor finish and natural cherry. DW and I are so exited!!!

The nerve wracking part was being told initially that Entegra had now stopped taking orders for the 2015 models and as our budget was set at that point we feared that we had lost the opportunity to get the rig of our dreams.

Well to cut a long story short Eric of RVone Orlando went to bat for us.. He called us this morning to tell us that we were good to go! I don't know who was more excited Eric or us!!!

Anyway after telling us that our order was safe he said our delivery would be around May which we expected...well a few hours later an excited Eric called and informs me that he had some good news and some bad news.... Not sure how much more my nerves could take this I asked for the bad first... Well he said they have 2 44b units in production...one has everything we ordered except for the IPad package ( yes I like gadgets) the other has everything except the color furniture the DW liked...well after some serious thinking... The furniture won! And a happy DW is worth everything... So what was the good news I asked... Well Eric said it is further along production than we first thought and will be ready around March 20th!! Depending on the weather delivery could be early April!

So after picking myself up off the floor we went from almost losing an opportunity to fulfilling a dream. Thank the Lord for our blessings!

I have to say at this point Eric really does pull out the stops to get things done.

So now we join the wait like all the other expectant owners just not as long as some have had to experience.

I guess the next nerve wreck will be hoping the PDI all goes smooth!

Our adventure begins.........
Mychesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-06-2015, 11:57 PM   #2

Congrats. From all I've read they are beautiful rigs! More than I can afford, but what's important is the journey! Safe travels 😜

1996 Country Coach Intrigue 😜
UncleBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 04:16 AM   #3

Congrats on the new coach! Many happy miles and adventures.
Tom
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 04:34 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Congrats on the new coach and the time frame. You will have it in time for the travel season. Did Erick tell you what the price increase is on the 2016 was?
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:31 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
The people next to me have a new Anthem and it is beautiful.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:50 AM   #6

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Congratulations ! You two will be pacing the floor like expectant parents!
Old 03-07-2015, 06:01 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Congratulations! Interesting about the 2015/2016 models. It will be interesting to see the differences and the pricing. I don't see a new coach in our future but window shopping is hazardous.
Old 03-07-2015, 07:21 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Good choice. The Ipad is a hugely overpriced option. It really doesn't do much for what it costs. For that money, you can get an Air Force One braking system and Blue Ox Tow Bar for your toad and still probably have enough money for a tank of fuel!

Congratulations on your purchase. No here is the tough part - waiting.
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:26 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
Thank you all for your good wishes.... yes they are beautiful coaches.... The waiting will be the hard part!!! But I am among friends here who have gone through it and will keep me calm!!! Lol

As for the pricing and changes all I was told is that I could expect an increase of around 5% so figuring that into our budget we were not going to be able to make that for at least another year.. As I said we were blessed.

If Eric knew the new prices and changes he was not going to tell me and being so close to the close of order taking for 2015 I thought if he knew he would of tried tempting us with the new features.... So may take is they have still not disclosed the details

We were hoping to join the Entegra rally at Buckhorn Kerrville but I think I saw somewhere that this was booked up already... As we are around 4 hours from the campsite that would of been an awesome start to our journey and to meet other awesome Entegra owners!!!

So day one of waiting and already we are pacing!!! Lol need help team!!!
Mychesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:33 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Wow! How exciting. You are going to love it! Get on the wait list for Kerrville. You never know, a spot may open up. Congrats!
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 03:39 PM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mychesh View Post
Thank you all for your good wishes.... yes they are beautiful coaches.... The waiting will be the hard part!!! But I am among friends here who have gone through it and will keep me calm!!! Lol

As for the pricing and changes all I was told is that I could expect an increase of around 5% so figuring that into our budget we were not going to be able to make that for at least another year.. As I said we were blessed.

If Eric knew the new prices and changes he was not going to tell me and being so close to the close of order taking for 2015 I thought if he knew he would of tried tempting us with the new features.... So may take is they have still not disclosed the details

We were hoping to join the Entegra rally at Buckhorn Kerrville but I think I saw somewhere that this was booked up already... As we are around 4 hours from the campsite that would of been an awesome start to our journey and to meet other awesome Entegra owners!!!

So day one of waiting and already we are pacing!!! Lol need help team!!!
I just sent you a PM. Watch for it!
2012 Honda CRV, Blue Ox Avail, AF1
tnrzryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 03:59 PM   #12

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Congrats! Short delivery date too.
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:47 PM   #13

Really great. Congratulations!
Old 03-08-2015, 09:12 PM   #14

MYCHESH

You might change your signature to show your real name or first name.

I don't think that the Kerrville rally is sold out yet. Pat, the president of ECOA is routinely on here and I am sure that he will be glad to talk to you. The last I heard was that he said that about 40 people had registered. However, I would guess that they can handle more than that. I will PM Pat and have him look at your thread.

It would be great to meet you two at the rally, there are a lot of ops who are going to be there. So are we.

Congratulations on getting the new coach !!!!

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote