RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Entegra dinner & parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunning View Post
I would be very surprised if they said no. I asked about maybe bringing the RV and they said there was no good place to park around the restaurant, so I guess well be driving the jeep up. Anybody wants a ride or to convoy up from Naples pm me.
Also it's only open to the first 200 rsvp's so get your name in.
There's plenty of parking at the State Fairgrounds but in the vicinity of the Columbia restaurant you'll be lucky to find a spot for a Mini Cooper. It's a busy area with numerous meters and pay lots. The Columbia has a parking lot for guests but as I remember it might hold 50-60 car size vehicles.

2016 Ford Edge toad
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-13-2013, 12:57 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdriver View Post
There's plenty of parking at the State Fairgrounds but in the vicinity of the Columbia restaurant you'll be lucky to find a spot for a Mini Cooper. It's a busy area with numerous meters and pay lots. The Columbia has a parking lot for guests but as I remember it might hold 50-60 car size vehicles.
X2, don't drive the motor home down to the restaurant expecting to find parking. Columbia has a couple of overflow lots but those are for cars only and are almost always full. Plus the Entegra dinner is for 200+. There is an Ikea kinda nearby as a last ditch. also the dinner will be around rush hour so there will be that to contend with.

Nowabeachbum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunning View Post
Anyone going to the Entegra owners appreciation dinner Jan 16th in Tampa? We're going to be in Naples and thought we'd drive up for it.
We are currently in Naples and will be going up to Tampa but will be stopping in on family. But i'm always available to pop a cold one or two!
Old 12-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowabeachbum View Post
We are currently in Naples and will be going up to Tampa but will be stopping in on family. But i'm always available to pop a cold one or two!
Maybe another sangria in the bar before hand????
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #19

Wouldn't miss it. See you there.
RARN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:35 AM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL417 View Post
Maybe another sangria in the bar before hand????
Hey Dave, remember it's the early bird that gets the sangria! So you know where I'll be!! See you and Beth at the bar!
Old 12-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
We had not accepted delivery when the Indy owners dinner occurred, but we were invited by Tad Jenkins and were made to feel extremely welcome. The dinners, however, are becoming larger as more and more rigs are being sold. We won't be in Tampa, but maybe we'll meet and get to know some of you in Redmond next summer.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #22

We will be there also

Michael and Jennifer
2014 Entegra Aspire 44B
BigDandJRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDandJRo View Post
Michael and Jennifer
2014 Entegra Aspire 44B
Welcome to iRV and the Entegra forum. Don't know how long you've had you coach, but congrats and welcome to the Entegra family. Consider joining us in the Entegra Coach Owners Assoc and maybe even Summerfest II.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdriver View Post
We are going. The Columbia restaurant in Ybor City (Tampa) is Florida's oldest restaurant. It serves great Spainish and Cuban food. It is a very cool old restaurant.

i just goggled the columbia restaurant and the prices for food looks great.i hope to get there in the next couple of years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
trampsrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #25

Quote:
Welcome to iRV and the Entegra forum. Don't know how long you've had you coach, but congrats and welcome to the Entegra family. Consider joining us in the Entegra Coach Owners Assoc and maybe even Summerfest II.
Thanks!

We actually got our coach in June from Lazydays. We have the first Aspire 44B but didn't get to use it much yet due to several factors.

I sent in the check for the FMCA Entegra Owners Assoc but haven't heard anything.

We are Tampa Bay residents (Safety Harbor) so the Columbia is a local restaurant for us!

We are planning to be at the RV Supershow in January. Not sure about Summer Fest as we have some other trips scheduled (RV and otherwise).

Michael and Jennifer
2014 Aspire 44B
Old 12-15-2013, 07:00 AM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDandJRo View Post
Thanks!

We actually got our coach in June from Lazydays. We have the first Aspire 44B but didn't get to use it much yet due to several factors.

I sent in the check for the FMCA Entegra Owners Assoc but haven't heard anything.

We are Tampa Bay residents (Safety Harbor) so the Columbia is a local restaurant for us!

We are planning to be at the RV Supershow in January. Not sure about Summer Fest as we have some other trips scheduled (RV and otherwise).

Michael and Jennifer
2014 Aspire 44B
You've got a nice rig....hopefully your schedule will allow you to use it often. You'll meet some nice folks at the dinner, and particularly the great group from Entegra, including Joyce.

Our ECOA group is just getting going; it is real. A group of us will be parked together at the Tampa Show...a little mini-rally. Maybe the day(s) you attend, you can stop by our little area, and I'll offer a cold one to you. Our ECOA President lives in the Tampa area and will be at the show. If you haven't received an email from him yet, you will. Start up takes a little time and we've only been at this since an organizational meeting late Aug.

And again, congrats on your coach.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:15 AM   #27

Quote:
You've got a nice rig....hopefully your schedule will allow you to use it often. You'll meet some nice folks at the dinner, and particularly the great group from Entegra, including Joyce. Our ECOA group is just getting going; it is real. A group of us will be parked together at the Tampa Show...a little mini-rally. Maybe the day(s) you attend, you can stop by our little area, and I'll offer a cold one to you. Our ECOA President lives in the Tampa area and will be at the show. If you haven't received an email from him yet, you will. Start up takes a little time and we've only been at this since an organizational meeting late Aug. And again, congrats on your coach.
Thanks again. It's nice to feel part of something. Look forward to meeting you there.