RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-18-2019, 12:22 PM   #15

Just finished our AIR in late June. All the items on our list were addressed although the Vega touch issue reared it's ugly head a few days later. Entegra got us in the next week but advised current AIR coaches would have priority. We spent another two days in their lot and on the second day Matt disclosed another sub-menu for those of us with more than one sat receiver. End of problem. We simply had to tell the VegaTouch which receiver to use.

I'm not sure they went through the checklist as I forgot to ask and did not receive a copy of it. They did change out a circuit breaker and caught several other small items. All in all a satisfactory experience.

seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-20-2019, 02:16 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeg View Post
Just finished our AIR in late June. All the items on our list were addressed although the Vega touch issue reared it's ugly head a few days later. Entegra got us in the next week but advised current AIR coaches would have priority. We spent another two days in their lot and on the second day Matt disclosed another sub-menu for those of us with more than one sat receiver. End of problem. We simply had to tell the VegaTouch which receiver to use.

I'm not sure they went through the checklist as I forgot to ask and did not receive a copy of it. They did change out a circuit breaker and caught several other small items. All in all a satisfactory experience.
I've got two DirecTV receivers also and have never been able to figure out how to use the Vega Touch for them. Do you have the instructions on getting to that sub'menu?

2003 Alegro Bus (sold)
garysfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:46 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysfb View Post
I've got two DirecTV receivers also and have never been able to figure out how to use the Vega Touch for them. Do you have the instructions on getting to that sub'menu?
Simply push and hold the direct tv icon on the right side of your VegaTouch screen after selecting the room where you've installed the receiver and toggling the AV button. Five or 6 seconds should do it. The sub-menu is long and narrow and asks you to select a particular receiver.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:58 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks Dan. My guess is that the CS and Anthem have different software or I'm not set up right. There is no DirecTV icon om any AV screen. I'll try customer service and see what they say.
2003 Alegro Bus (sold)
Old 08-25-2019, 02:08 AM   #19

Quote:
Thanks Dan. My guess is that the CS and Anthem have different software or I'm not set up right. There is no DirecTV icon om any AV screen. I'll try customer service and see what they say.
That's odd. Perhaps a Shaw or Dish network logo. Can you post a screen shot of LR or bedroom AV screens?
Old 08-25-2019, 07:34 AM   #20

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Gary,

On the main living room A/V screen press and hold (for 10 seconds) the Sat Select button in the bottom right corner; sometimes this is just a blank space. The button or space is at the bottom of the column of icons on the right side that has A/V Off at the top. Pressing and holding will bring up the Satellite selection menu from which you should be able to choose DirecTV.

I haven't tried this for more than 3 years, but I assume it will still work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (16).png
Views:	8
Size:	335.2 KB
ID:	257891

Vegatouch for 2017 and 2018 are almost identical and there's no difference between CS and Anthem. BTW, I have the 2018 VT Software in my 2017 Anthem.
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Victory Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:48 AM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for your responses.The right bottom of my screen is blank, thanks for the screen shot Bill. I'll try that tomorrow when I get back to the MH.
2003 Alegro Bus (sold)
Old 08-27-2019, 10:09 AM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
I found the Sat icon by pushing the ?. Push the icon for 5 seconds and a bar of choices comes up for dish, DTV, etc. For the bedroom you can chose the main or bedroom DTV.

Now that I have them, I have never used the Vega Touch or my phone app (just installed) for changing sources or as a remote. I can't see how it switches sources i.e. TV to Bluray to DTV to Xcite. And the only TV I can turn on from either is the front TV. What am I missing? Or do you still have to use the small remote to switch the box in the basement?

2003 Alegro Bus (sold)